Ken Shygm is a later member of the Real World Author Fighters. He sticks with his friends and brothers, no matter what.
Ken is easily agitated (more in a comical fashion, though), mostly by his fiction-realm self and Ryan. He's more of the quiet type who'd rather web-surf.
The Shygm brothers are probably some of the few Real World Authors who can actually fight. Ken seems to be adept at using everyday objects...mainly hammers.
TL has hinted that the Shygm brothers will be playing major roles in Author Fighters: The Assassin's Guild.
- "I HAD to make myself a singer..."
- "WHY AM I DESTINED TO LEAD A LOVELESS LIFE?!"
- "YOU COULD'VE KILLED US! DID YOU TAKE DRIVING LESSONS FROM MARIO KART OR SOMETHIN'?!"
- "Behold, I am the god of thunder."
- "You insulted my pride! That means DEATH!"