Kidrobot is an upcoming film based on the popular toy brand of the same name.
On September 9, 2008, Variety reported a film based on the toy merchandise is in development. It would have been produced by Nickelodeon Movies and W!LDBRAIN Entertainment, while it would have distributed by Paramount Pictures. As of 2015, no film has ever been released based on the toy line, however, Kidrobot announced on April 17, 2015 that MGM has acquired the film rights to Kidrobot on their blog.
Parodies (Don't delete, but you can add some more)
- Kidrobot (MGM, TBD)/Thomas
- Kidrobot (MGM, TBD)/TUGS
- Kidrobot (MGM, TBD)/Mario
- Kidrobot (MGM, TBD)/Sonic
- Kidrobot (MGM, TBD)/The Emoji Movie
- ↑ Fleming, Michael (September 9, 2008). "Paramount commits to Kidrobot films: Nickelodeon bringing collectibles to bigscreen". Archived from the original on September 20, 2008. https://web.archive.org/web/20080920043250/http://www.wildbrain.com/press/articles/KR_Variety_090908.html.
- ↑ "Movie News - Moviefone.com". http://www.moviefone.com/movies/movie-news/. Retrieved 24 July 2016.