Kids' WB! and Disney at The Party Games (US Video Game) is a crossover video game featuring some of Kids' WB! and Disney's favorite superstars in some of their famous party games ever. It is made for the upcoming Nintendo Switch in 2017.
About the Game
- It plays like Mario Party and it has over sixteen playable characters. The Kids' WB! Side includes Ash Ketchum, Rikochet, Sakura Avalon, Emily Anderson, Scooby-Doo, Puss In Boots, Al Smith and Lizzie Sanchez, with the Disney side composed of Winnie The Pooh, Todd Daring, Kuzco, Star Butterfly, Phineas Flynn, Amy Flowers, Dipper Pines and Wander. The hosts of the video game are Buster Bunny and Princess Sofia, as each of the four players play all eight boards in over twenty turns. The boards include Jackie Chan's Chinatown World, Virgil Hawkins' High School World, Mitchie O'Hara's Mariachi World, Amethyst Giger's Gossip World, Kick Buttowski's Daredevil World, Turbo's Grand Prix World, Randy Cunningham's Nomicon World and Team Rocket's Hideout World.
Kids' WB! Side
- Ash Ketchum (Sarah Natochenny)
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Emily Anderson (Laura Bailey)
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Puss In Boots (Eric Bauza)
- Al Smith (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Lizzie Sanchez (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Winnie The Pooh (Jim Cummings)
- Todd Daring (Nancy Cartwright)
- Kuzco (J.P. Manoux)
- Star Butterfly (Eden Sher)
- Phineas Flynn (Vincent Martella)
- Amy Flowers (Tara Strong)
- Dipper Pines (Jason Ritter)
- Wander (Jack McBrayer)
Hosts of The Video Game
- Buster Bunny (Charlie Adler)
- Princess Sofia (Ariel Winter)
Hosts of All Boards
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Mitchie O'Hara (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Amethyst Giger (Grey Griffin)
- Kick Buttowski (Charlie Schlatter)
- Turbo (Reid Scott)
- Randy Cunningham (Ben Schwartz)
- Jessie (Michele Knotz)
- James (Jimmy Zoppi)
- Meowth (Jimmy Zoppi)
- This is the first time where Buster Bunny is the host.
- Sarah Natochenny is the voice of Ash Ketchum.
- Party Mode Boards are also selected.