Kids For Character 3: A Lesson In Pillars is the third sequel among the original Kids For Character and Kids For Character 2: Choices Count. It is a YTV Crossover video.
- This adaptation has characters from Pokemon, Ozzy and Drix, Hoop-a-Joop, Sabrina: The Animated Series, The Powerpuff Girls, Sonic X, Cardcaptors, Totally Spies, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Ultimate Muscle, Jackie Chan Adventures, Mucha Lucha, Ed, Edd N Eddy, G.I. Joe: Sigma 6, Static Shock, Xiaolin Showdown, TMNT 2003, WarioWare, Teen Titans, Loonatics Unleashed, Donkey Kong Country, F-Zero GP Legend, Kirby! Right Back At Ya, Star Fox, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Tom and Jerry Tales, Men In Black: The Series and Phantom Investigators. One day, they help viewers on caring by using six simple words and pillars. Unaware to them, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs want to break the words, but they fail. After that, the gang are glad that's a success.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
From Ozzy and Drix
- Ozzy Jones (Phil LaMarr)
- Drix Koldriliff (Jeff Bennett)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Sabrina: The Animated Series
- Sabrina Spellman (Emily Hart)
- Hilda Spellman (Melissa Joan Hart)
- Zelda Spellman (Melissa Joan Hart)
From The Powerpuff Girls
- Blossom (Catherine Cavadini)
- Bubbles (Tara Strong)
- Buttercup (Elizabeth Daily)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From Totally Spies
- Sam Simpson (Jennifer Hale)
- Clover (Andrea Baker)
- Alex (Katie Griffin)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Ultimate Muscle
- Kid Muscle (Marc Thompson)
- Terry Kenyon (Frank Frankson)
- Wally Tusket (Maddie Blaustein)
- Dik-Dik Van-Dik (Eric Stuart)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Ed, Edd N Eddy
- Eddy (Tony Sampson)
- Ed (Matt Hill)
- Double D (Samuel Vincent)
From G.I. Joe: Sigma 6
- Duke (Greg Abbey)
- Heavy Duty (E.B. Owens)
- Scarlett (Veronica Taylor)
- Jinx (Liza Jacqueline)
- Snake Eyes (Jason Anthony Griffith)
- Kamakura (Marc Thompson)
- Tunnel Rat (Sebastian Arcelus)
- Hi-Tech (Eric Stuart)
- Long Range (Scottie Ray)
- Spirit Iron-Knife (Darren Dunstan)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From TMNT 2003
- Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Donatello (Sam Regal)
- Raphael (Frank Frankson)
- Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
From Teen Titans
- Robin (Scott Menville)
- Cyborg (Khary Payton)
- Starfire (Hynden Walch)
- Raven (Tara Strong)
- Beast Boy (Greg Cipes)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
From Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong (Richard Yearwood)
- Diddy Kong (Andrew Sabiston)
From F-Zero GP Legend
- Rick Wheeler (Frank Frankson)
- Jack Levin (Marc Thompson)
- Jody Summer (Veronica Taylor)
- Lucy Liberty (Amy Birnbaum)
From Kirby! Right Back At Ya
- Kirby (Makiko Ohmoto)
- Meta Knight (Eric Stuart)
- Tiff (Kerry Williams)
- Tuff (Kayzie Rogers)
From Star Fox
- Fox McCloud (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Falco Lombardi (Derek Stephen Prince)
- Krystal (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Slippy Toad (Tom Gibis)
- Peppy Hare (Michael Lindsay)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From Tom and Jerry Tales
- Tom Cat (Don Brown)
- Jerry Mouse (Samuel Vincent)
From Men In Black: The Series
- Agent J (Keith Diamond)
- Agent K (Gregg Berger)
From Phantom Investigators
- Daemona Prune (Courtney Vineys)
- Kira (Amber Ross)
- Casey (Andrew Decker)
- Jericho (Alecsander Kocev)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
- James and The Trouble With Trees
- Something In The Air
- The Runaway
- Wrong Road
- Middle Engine
- A Bad Day For Harold
- Bill, Ben and Fergus
- Thomas and The Search For Fergus
Words used for this video
- This is the third Kids For Character video in the trilogy.
- Kimiko is wearing her The Apprentice outfit.
- The Muscle League, Tom and Jerry debut.
- It is revealed that words are used for each pillars.
- Sakura and her friends are currently in casual clothes.
- (The video opens with the Kids For Character song)
- Chorus: We're kids for character Here we stand, we're unified Side by side Let's get together while we can Come on and take a stand for character Arm in arm, all across the land Hand in hand, The future is ours We're kids for character You hold the key To make the world a better place to be Let others know that you care Show respect to those around you Be curteous and be polite Appreciate your friends for who they are. We're kids for character Here we stand, we're unified Side by side Let's get together while we can Come on and take a stand for character Arm in arm, all across the land Hand in hand, The future is ours We're kids for character It's up to you To accept responsibility In all the things you say and do Just to fess up when you mess up Walk your talk, it shows integrity Be trusted by your friends And you will be... A kid for character Here we stand, we're unified Side by side Let's get together while we can Come on and take a stand for character Arm in arm, all across the land Hand in hand, The future is ours We are kids for character You've got to keep an open mind When you are listening Show fairness In all the things you do And if you do your part: Obey the rules, respect authority A good citizen is what you'll be. We're kids for character Here we stand, we're unified Side by side Let's get together while we can Come on and take a stand for character Arm in arm, all across the land Hand in hand, The future is ours We are kids for character We're kids for character Here we stand, we're unified Side by side Let's get together while we can Come on and take a stand for character Arm in arm, all across the land Hand in hand, The future is yours Be a kid for character 'Cause character counts! The future is yours Be a kid for character 'Cause character counts! The future is yours Be a kid for character.
- (The video then finds Ash on a stroll with Yugi, Sonic and Duke)
- Ash: Ah, it's been a good day.
- Yugi: We're ready for some good times.
- Sonic: It's a favor for good pillars.
- Duke: It's our job to feel like good persons.
- (Mel and Her Family arrive)
- Mel: Hey, Ashy Boy.
- Ash: Mel Blake!?
- Sonic: What are you doing here?
- Mel: Kids For Character is the best time to have choices.
- Yugi: Maybe so.
- Duke: But we've got a plan.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Everything will be set.
- Anna: If it isn't Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Lori: You Mango-Heads seem to get these six simple words huh?
- Mr. Conductor 3: That's right, Lori. It's Kids For Character day, and we're celebrating it.
- Stella: See, Carlos? They're helping us.
- Carlos: Sure thing, Stella.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Life on the Island of Sodor can be filled with trees. Let me tell you about James.
- (Mr. Conductor 2 blows his whistle and James and The Trouble With Trees starts)
- Mr. Conductor 2: Thomas the Tank Engine had been working in the coal yards all day. The little blue engine was covered in coal dust.
- Thomas' Driver: We can't clean you up tonight, Thomas.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said his driver.
- Thomas' Driver: There's a problem with the hose pipe.
- Thomas: Bother!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Thomas.
- Thomas: A bath would make me feel much better. The others are sure to say i look silly.
- Mr. Conductor 2: But the engines were too busy arguing to notice Thomas. James was talking loudest of all.
- James: I deserve a new coat of paint. Sir Topham Hatt says i'm the pride of the line and...
- Henry: Rubbish!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Huffed Henry.
- Henry: We're all the pride of the line.
- Percy: It's been like this all day.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Confided Percy to Thomas.
- Percy: James is getting a new coat of paint and won't stop boasting about it.
- Thomas: Why, James! I'm the one who needs a new coat. Look at me.
- James: I rather not.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Retorted James.
- James: You're not a pleasant sight and wouldn't understand that needs of a really important engine.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Thomas was fuming. Next morning as James was being repainted, Henry had an accident.
- James: If you can't push cars properly, Henry, why not talk to a tree instead. You know how much you like the forest.
- Henry: As a matter of fact, bossy boiler, Sir Topham Hatt is inspecting the island for trees that have fallen too close to the line. He's worried that might cause trouble.
- James: Pah!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Laughed James.
- James: If i came upon a tree i just push it aside.
- Henry: Really!?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Henry replied. Soon, James was showing off his paintwork.
- James: Make way for an important engine.
- Percy: You wouldn't feel important if one of those trees crashed on you. You feel hurt.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Reproached Percy.
- James: Rubbish! It wouldn't dare!
- Terence: You should be careful, James. Trees can be just as powerful as engines.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Adviced Terence.
- James: Oh please! Now excuse me, Sir Topham Hatt needs me to pull the express.
- Mr. Conductor 2: And he huffed away. But James was wrong.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You must go to the yards and collect an important goods train James. It's heavy so be careful.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Sir Topham Hatt.
- James: But, sir, i've just been repainted. Can't Thomas and Percy do it? They're dirty and like working with freight cars.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Really useful engines don't argue.
- Mr. Conductor 2: So James didn't. By the time he arrived at the yards, the weather was changed for the worse.
- Freight Car: Your color's nice, James. Pity about your face though.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said a freight car. James ignored them and set off. Soon they came to a hill and his driver knew they were in for a dificult time. An old tree close to the tracks was being blown by the strong winds and the rain had weakened the slope. All of a sudden, the tree moved.
- James: Oh help!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Cried James.
- James: Go away!
- Mr. Conductor 2: But of course, the tree couldn't. James tried to reverse away from the tree but his train was too heavy. Then he heard a whistle.
- James' Driver: It's Thomas.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Called his driver. James felt embarrased and worried that Thomas would laugh at him, but Thomas didn't. He knew it was no time for teasing.
- Thomas: Peep, peep! I'm ready!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Whistled Thomas.
- James: So am i.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Replied James.
- James: As ready as i'll ever be.
- Mr. Conductor 2: They were just in time.
- (The tree lands on the ground with a loud wham!)
- Mr. Conductor 2: Later, James spoke to Thomas.
- James: Percy and Terence were so right to warn me. Thank you for rescuing me, Thomas.
- Thomas: Oh, that's all right. We engines have to pull together whatever the weather.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Just then, Edward bustled in.
- Edward: Sir Topham Hatt thinks you're both brave engines. Thomas, you're going to have a new coat of paint, and James, Sir Topham Hatt says that tomorrow you'll pull the special express.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Everyone was very happy.
- (James and The Trouble With Trees ends)
- Mr. Conductor 2: So that's why trees can be dangerous to a splendid engine like James.
- Ash: That's worse.
- Sonic: You'd be leaving, right?
- The Conductors: Right.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Yugi: We'll start our pillars.
- Duke: Are you with us?
- The Blake Family: Sure.
- (Meanwhile, Mona and Penny are in the kitchen, watching Victorious)
- Tori: It's your Birthweek, Trina. I'm ready to rock.
- Mona: Victorious is the best show ever.
- Penny: Let's sing You're The Reason together.
- (They both begin to sing You're The Reason)
- Mona and Penny: I don't want to make a scene I don't want to let you down Try to do my own thing And I'm starting to figure it out That it's alright Keep it together wherever we go And it's alright, oh well, whatever Everybody needs to know You might be crazy Have I told you lately that I love you? You're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly And it's crazy that someone could change me Now no matter what it is I have to do, I'm not afraid to try And you need to know that you're the reason why I don't even care when they say You're a little bit off Look me in the eye, I say I could never get enough 'Cause it's alright Keep it together wherever we go And it's alright, oh well, whatever Everybody needs to know (Chorus) If it was raining, you would yell at the sun Pick up the pieces when the damage is done You say it's just another day in the shade But look at what a mess we made (Chorus 2x)
- (You're The Reason ends)
- Mona: Yes!
- Penny: Boo Ya!
- (They both high 5 each other)
- (Meanwhile, Agent J is busy with his dance moves and singing The Final Countdown)
- Agent J: We're leaving together, But still it's farewell And maybe we'll come back, To earth, who can tell ? I guess there is no one to blame We're leaving ground Will things ever be the same again? It's the final countdown... We're heading for Venus and still we stand tall Cause maybe they've seen us and welcome us all With so many light years to go and things to be found I'm sure that we'll all miss her so.
- (The Final Countdown ends)
- Agent J: Finally, my training here is done.
- (We find Leonardo training in his room)
- Leonardo: What a score.
- (The Conductors reappear)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Nice work, Leo.
- Donatello: I'd say it's his training session.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Yes, Donatello.
- Raphael: We're psyched for Pizza.
- Michelangelo: Do you know about fish?
- Mr. Conductor 2: They do, Mikey. Henry had a very nasty smell. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 2 blows his whistle and Something In The Air starts)
- Mr. Conductor 2: One day, Thomas was at the keyside of a small village. Fish were being loaded into his cars. The work took a long time, the fishermen were using old equipment and Thomas was worried.
- Thomas: I'm going to be late for Henry at the docks. He won't like this. Please hurry up.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Thomas was rudely interrupted.
- (The crate containing fish inside falls on top of Thomas)
- Mr. Conductor 2: His driver and fireman laughed.
- Thomas: Phew!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Sniffed Thomas.
- Thomas: What a pong!
- Mr. Conductor 2: He was glad when they were speeding along the beautiful coastal run. Then, they saw a man waving a red flag.
- Thomas: What's the matter now?
- Man: High tides are damaging the track.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Reported the man.
- Man: I've marked the spot.
- Thomas' Driver: We'll go and inspect.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said the Driver.
- Thomas' Driver: It would be dangerous for heavy engines like Henry.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Agreed the driver.
- Thomas' Driver: But for Thomas, it's safe enough.
- Mr. Conductor 2: The guard left a red oil lamp by the damaged track to warn engines.
- Guard: When we get to the docks, i'll tell them to close the line.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Henry was waiting for Thomas' cars.
- Henry: Pah! You're late and that smell is making me ill!
- Thomas: It's the fish!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Replied Thomas.
- Thomas: And there's danger on the rails. That's why we're late.
- Henry: Pah! You're the only danger on the rails, Thomas. Now stop wasting time and get my cars hitched to my train.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Thomas' driver and fireman were in the yard master's office when they heard Henry's whistle. He was steaming out of the station with his long heavy train called The Flying Kipper.
- Thomas' Driver: What rude is Henry taking tonight?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Asked the Driver.
- Yard Master: The coastal run. It's the quickest.
- Thomas' Driver: But i told you!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Gasped the driver.
- Thomas' Driver: That's dangerous for a big engine like Henry!
- Mr. Conductor 2: The yard master quickly phoned the signalman. Henry roared past the signalbox.
- Henry: I'll soon make up for lost time.
- Mr. Conductor 2: The signalman couldn't hear the warning. By the time he did, Henry was far away in a cloud of steam. But when Henry reached the coastal track, his hopes for a fast run were dashed. Fog floated everywhere.
- Henry: I can't see!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Cried Henry. Nor could his driver. And when he could, it was too late.
- (Henry falls down into the deep water)
- Mr. Conductor 2: As soon as the tide was high enough, Henry was craned out of the water.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Engines don't swim, Henry. You were meant to deliver fish not swim with them. You should know that by now.
- Henry: Yes, sir. I'm sorry, sir.
- Mr. Conductor 2: When Henry arrived at the docks, Cranky the Crane looked down on him.
- Cranky: My, my, Henry. I expect you'll have some fishy tales to tell. But take my advice, have a long hosedown first.
- Mr. Conductor 2: But there was worse to come.
- Boy 1: Look! They've caught all this fish and a green whale too.
- Boy 2: It's not a whale, it's a monster.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Henry was most upset. Thomas now felt sorry for Henry.
- Thomas: Come on. Your driver says it's time for a nice washdown. Then you'll feel much better.
- Mr. Conductor 2: And Henry did.
- Henry: I'm sorry i was rude to you, Thomas.
- Thomas: That's all right. But can you smell something?
- Henry: W-W-What?
- Thomas: Fresh air.
- Henry: Oh yes.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Replied Henry happily.
- (Something In The Air ends)
- Mr. Conductor 2: