Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kimikos Wild Ride is a Shining Time Station (Pokemon Puzzle League version) episode.
- When Kimiko takes her first step in roller skating, she goes out of control. Ash, Mitchie, Timon, Zak, Skeeter, Pumbaa, The Conductors, Suzy and Pietra have to stop her. Note: Kimiko is wearing her In The Flesh outfit.
- Thomas Stories: Rheneas and The Roller Coaster and The Runaway Elephant (both told by Michael Brandon).
- Mr. Conductor 1
- Mr. Conductor 2
- Mr. Conductor 3
- Ash Ketchum
- Mitchie Ohara
- Kimiko Tohomiko
- Zak Saturday
- Skeeter Valentine
- (We see Ash and the gang on the way to the amusement park)
- Ash: It's very awesome to have fun in the park.
- Mitchie: Even your first step to roller skating.
- Skeeter: You'll enjoy that. Wont you, Kimiko?
- Kimiko: I'm not having a wild ride in the park.
- Zak: It's easy. You know the rules.
- Timon: Here we are. The amusement park.
- Pumbaa: Let's get to the fun house. It's filled with Mirrors.
- Others: Right!
- (Ash and the gang arrive at the fun house)
- Ash: Let's go.
- (We see Ash and the gang at the mirrorland)
- Mitchie: Wow. Mirrors all around.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Enjoying yourselves?
- Mr. Conductor 2: We like you to introduce to Mr. Conductor 3.
- Mr. Conductor 3: I'm the third conductor of Shining Time Station.
- Ash: It's so great. The amusement park is just as we wanted.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Reminds me of the time Rheneas had a wild ride on the Island of Sodor.
- Kimiko: Rheneas?
- Mr. Conductor 3: Sure. I'll tell you.
- (Mr. Conductor 3 blows his whistle and Rheneas and The Roller Coaster starts)
- Mr. Conductor 3: Rheneas is a brave little engine who enjoys working in the mountains of the Island of Sodor. Even tough he is little, Rheneas still loves feeling like a really useful engine. One day, Sir Topham Hatt came to see Rheneas.
- Sir Topham Hatt: I have a very important job to do.
- Mr. Conductor 3: He boomed.
- Rheneas: An important Job.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Cried Rheneas.
- Rheneas: Oh, Thank you sir.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You are to take some school children up into the mountains. You must make sure they have a wonderful time and are back in time for lunch.
- Rheneas: Yes, sir.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Said Rheneas, but he was worried. He wasn't sure he was good enough to make the trip special. Sir Topham Hatt