- The Little Mermaid clips.
- The Brave Little Toaster clips.
- Sebastian: I guest we can't assume was not him, right?
- Ariel: Let's get back to work.
- Eric: You got it!
- Scuttle: (We hear a crying Flounder. Ariel pushes a long chair. King Triton pushes a Scuttle's rafter.) Sorry, for that interruption folks. The return to our regularly scheduled program at this time.
- King Triton: What are you doing, Ariel?
- Ariel: Just passing your time.
- Eric: You shouldn't be lost, isn't it?
- Thumper: Don't worry, King Triton. I call it!
- Bambi, Thumper: I don't know.
- Flounder: (There's coming back with the picture of "Eric" to seperate. Long pause, and finally cry loudly.)
- King Triton: (sighs) Cry, cry, weep, wail and sob! It's disgusting! EVERY TIME I'M NOT WORRY HARD HIM! EVERY SINGLE THIS TIME... GIVE ME THAT STUPID PICTURE!!
- Flounder: NO, NO!
- Ariel: I'll just put it away!
- Flounder: Help!
- King Triton: In the garbage!
- Flounder: No, you can't!
- King Triton: Wimp!
- Ariel: LET GO!
- King Triton: He's not coming back anything!
- Flounder: King Triton, let go!
- King Triton: No, you!
- Flounder: You!
- King Triton: You!
- Flounder: You!
- King Triton: YOU!
- King Triton and Flounder: ERIC!
- Ursula: If you two can't share than nobody gets the picture of "Eric"! I'm calling the Police right now!
- King Triton: This is so totally a mistake!
- Sebastian: Are you all right, Flounder?
- Flounder: Yeah, sure.
- Scuttle: What happened?!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.