Kingdom Hearts: Aqua's Adventures of 101 Dalmatians is a 1996 Live Action Version remake of the Animated Version.
- Aqua: Wow! I'm in another world! [looks at the window] Wow. I'am a dalmatian puppy! With no spots! Uh-oh, human! I have to bark like a puppy. [barks]
- Aqua: [walks passed Pongo while barking]
- Pongo: [barks]
- Roger: [sighs] What a bad day at the Animal Kingdom.
- Larxene: There may be the antidote alright Horace and Jasper, you two dimwitts! Nonthing must be see through! [founds one] Oh! Here it is! "Every Animals who loose their strentgh, can be revived, only for humans to find the antidote." Antidote! [close the book, while still laughing] No fear of that! Aqua is already weaken. She'll never be strong.
- Aqua: [bark, then gulps]
- Jasper: Aww. Give me the bag. Come on on.
- Horace: Here.
- Aqua: [growls, then team up the puppy to bite Jasper's hand, with sucessed]
- Jasper: Come here you... [picks up the puppy] spotty little... dog! And you too you... [picks up Aqua]
- Aqua: [wines]
- Jasper: Unspotty little... dog! [then puts Aqua in the bag with the puppies]
- Larxene guest stars work with Cruella De Vill.
- In the intro, Aqua will be the human, but through out the movie, Aqua will be the dalmatian puppy without spots.
- This is the remake off the animated version.