Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kingdom Hearts: Mickey's Adventures of 101 Dalmatians (1996 Live-Action) is a remake of the animation film of the same name.
- Cruella De Vil: Mr. Skinner, suspicions are mounting. Police are everywhere. I want the job done tonight. Can you do it?
- [he taps one of the keys on the phone several times to comunicate]
- Cruella De Vil: Any way you want. Poison them, drown them, bash them on the head. Got any chloroform? I don't care how you kill the little beasts. Just do it, and do it NOW!!!
- Anita: [after believing Roger is taking Perdy, holding her purse] Now, released my dog, or I will hit you again!
- Roger: YOUR Dog?
- Fifi: [hiden in the bushes] On no!
- Anita: Yes, that is my dog, will you let her go?
- Roger: Excuse me. [lifts Predy's leg as Pongo and Mickey hides their heads, turns back to Anita]
- Roger: It's a she.
- Anita: [nods] Mm-hmm.
- Pongo: [appears from behind Anita with Mickey; unhappily]
- Mickey: [unhappy] Hi, Roger.
- Roger: Hello, Pongo, and Mickey.
- Jasper [as they meet up to discuss their plan for Cruella's coat] Ah, what beautiful day, ma'am. Blue skies, bird singing, laughter of schoolchildren riding on gentle...
- Cruella De Vil: Get *on* with it, you *imbecile*! Right, Axel?
- Axel: Right, Cruella. Get on with it, Jasper! What's wrong with you? It's no time for tea party!
- Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, Chip, and Fifi guest stars.
- Axel and Iago guest stars working with Cruella De Vil.
- This is the remake of the animated version
- Like in Pooh's Adventures of 101 Dalmatians, Simba, Timon and Pumbaa's Adventures of 101 Dalmatians, Littlefoot's Adventures of 101 Dalmatians and Yogi Bear's Adventures of 101 Dalmatians, Mickey, Donald and Chip will be kidnapped along with Pongo and Perdita's 15 puppies by Jasper and Horace