Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Koume The Ballerina is a The New Adventures of Shining Time Station (Pokemon Puzzle League version) episode.
- Koume is taking Kylie to ballet class. Misty, Erika, Mitchie, Kimiko, Whitney, Tierra and The Conductors try to help her. Note: Kimiko is wearing her Dangerous Minds outfit also at ballet class, Andreas and Koume were dancing to the 2001 Angelina Ballerina theme.
- Mr. Conductor 1
- Mr. Conductor 2
- Mr. Conductor 3
- Mitchie Ohara
- Kimiko Tohomiko
- (We see Misty and the girls at the station)
- Misty: Koume's going to look herself beautiful.
- Erika: I know her.
- Mitchie: She's one of the Kimono sisters.
- Kimiko: And she knows that.
- Whitney: I hope she's ready.
- Tierra: Here she comes.
- Koume: Hi girls.
- Misty: Nice tutu.
- Mitchie: And white tights.
- Koume: Thanks. Kylie and i are going to ballet class.
- Kylie: Yay! Ballet class!
- Tierra: That's just amazing.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Nice tutu, Koume.
- Koume: Thanks.
- Mr. Conductor 2: So you're going to ballet class, eh?
- Mr. Conductor 3: I remember when Skarloey has to save Rheneas from the bridge.
- Misty: Skarloey?
- Mr. Conductor 3: Sure. I'll tell you.
- (Mr. Conductor 3 blows his whistle and The Old Iron Bridge starts)
- Mr. Conductor 3: Rheneas and Skarloey work on the most beautiful line on the Island of Sodor. They loved to puff through the forest and over the rivers. An old bridge crosses one of the rivers. Some of its beams were rotten and had now been damaged by the storm. Skarloey chuffed happily along. He didn't see the broken rail until it was too late. He dangled dangerously above the water.
- Skarloey: Help!
- Mr. Conductor 3: But Rheneas soon pulled him to safety. A few days later Sir Topham Hatt came to the sheds.
- Sir Topham Hatt: The old bridge has been mended but the worker's freight cars had been left there. Skarloey i need you to collect them.
- Skarloey: Yes, sir.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Chuffed Skarloey. He didn't want to go on the bridge again. When Skarloey arrived he saw the freight cars on the other side. He started to cross, but stopped. He looked down into the rushing water. Skarloey was scared. He remembered what it happened before.
- Skarloey's Driver: Come on, Skarloey.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Called his driver.
- Skarloey's Driver: The bridge is safe now.
- Mr. Conductor 3: But Skarloey wouldn't cross the bridge and he and his driver went home instead.
- Rheneas' Driver: We'll pick up the freight cars.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Said Rheneas' driver.
- Rheneas: But if you don't cross the bridge soon...
- Mr. Conductor 3: Said Rheneas.
- Rheneas: Sir Topham Hatt will be cross.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Now Rheneas had to take Skarloey's loads as well as his own. Each morning he collected the freight cars and puffed across the bridge with his heavy load. Finally Sir Topham Hatt came to see Skarloey.
- Sir Topham Hatt: If you won't cross the old bridge, you must stay here and shunt freight cars.
- Mr. Conductor 3: He scolded.
- Sir Topham Hatt: I can't have engines that won't do as they're told.
- Skarloey: Sorry, sir.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Said Skarloey sadly. The next morning Rheneas took Skarloey's heavy loads as usual. Then he puffed and heaved through the countryside towards the bridge. He puffed so hard that he ran out of water.
- Rheneas: Bother!
- Mr. Conductor 3: The yard manager spread the news.
- Yard Manager: Rheneas has broken down.
- Skarloey: We must go help him.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Said Skarloey bravely. He set off inmediately. Skarloey was scared but determined. He rolled slowly up into the edge. The bridge creaked loudly. The river seemed deeper than ever.
- Skarloey: I must rescue my friend.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Whispered Skarloey. He chuffed slowly onto the bridge. The bridge groaned as he rolled foward but Skarloey puffed on and on and finally, his driver coupled up and pulled Rheneas to safety.
- Rheneas: Thank you.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Said Rheneas.
- Rheneas: You were very brave to help me.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Skarloey is no longer afraid of the bridge and he loves his journeys more than ever.
- (The Old Iron Bridge ends)