- Mr. Nervous: [to Ms. Frisen] All right, Frisen, you can do it. Push now! [to the staff] Have we got a good reading on the EFM?
- Ms. Frisen: [screams]
- Mr. Nervous: Here it comes.
- Ms. Frisen: Gorgeous!
- Robbie's Dad: Frisen, she's was so beautiful, she's. She's a boy.
- Ms. Frisen: Hello, my wonderful, sweet little boy.
- [Kyle Parker moaning]
* Robbie's Dad: Well, I guess we won't be naming him after my mother.
- Ms. Frisen: He doesn't look much like a Trixie. What about my cousin Kyle?
- Robbie's Dad: Kyle Parker.
- Mr. Nervous: Kyle Parker.
- Robbie's Dad: Yeah, I like it.
- [Inside the hospital, Ms. Frisen's room to the hospital, Robbie's Mom, Thayne, Dad, Amanda, Zack, into me.]
* Robbie's Mom: Here you go, guys.
- Ms. Frisen: Robbie, I want you to meet someone very special. This is your brother, Kyle. Kyle, this is Robbie.
- Robbie: Baby...
- Ms. Frisen: [to Robbie's Dad] See?
- Ms. Frisen and Robbie's Mom: They already love each other!
- [Kyle hiccups than tweaks his Robbie's nose.]
- Ms. Frisen: No, no, no, no, no, NO, NO! No pecking Kyle!
- [Kyle tweaks his Robbie's nose again.]
* Robbie Parker: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
- [And finally...]
* Robbie Parker, Kyle Parker: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
- Amanda: Well... That's a start!
- [Four Weeks Later]
* Kyle Parker: [He cries. Robbie's Dad and Ms. Frisen is a morning clothes, are in their morning clothes, and the kitchen is a big mess. Ms. Frisen is literally sleeping in the kitchen sink, among the suds.]
- Robbie's Dad: Frisen, what are we gonna do? He hasn't stopped crying since we brought him home!