- Lady as Thomas
- and more
- Lady: Oh, fizzing fireboxes! This tunnel is flooded!
- Narrator: She gasped! It didn't feel fun anymore. It felt scary.
- Lady: I wish I was back in Great Waterton.
- Narrator: She weeshed quietly. Lady drifted foward. There was nonthing she can do.
- Lady: Cinder and ashes!
- Narrator: She cried: She blew as loud as she could.
- Lady: Help!
- Narrator: She cried. But there was no one there to hear her whistle.
- Lady: No will find me, now.
- Narrator: Lady wailed.
- Lady: No one will want to find me.