What you can do:
- Create a page. Write an article, essay, or story in your practice language for others to correct. To create a page, type the name of the page into the box on the right. If you need help, see the Editing tutorial.
- Correct a page. Read someone else's writing and correct it with annotations explaining grammar and usage. See Sample page.
- Category:English pages needing corrections
- Translate a page. Language portals, annotations, and even the main page need to be translated. See the translation guide.
- Create a language portal. a Language Portal is a place to put links to dictionaries and lessons, as well as other useful information, about a specific language. To create a Language Portal, type the name of the language in the box on the right and hit "Create".
- Suggestions? If you have suggestions, please post a comment on the discussion page, or be bold and put your suggestions into action yourself.
Create a page