Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lachlan 'Latch' Vax is a turret gunner and second mate on board the mercenary ship The Scimitar.
- Species: 3/4ths Human / 1/4th Kiffar, raised on Corellia
- Sex: Male
- Age: 29
- Alignment: Neutral
- Appearance: Long, dark hair, cobalt blue eyes. Usually wears a button-up tunic, dark trousers and a long duster coat.
- Modified Bryar pistol
- Modified A-380 blaster rifle
- Stun cuffs
- Fibercord whip in wrist gauntlet
- Specialist Skills/Knowledge:
- Marksmanship - As one of the ship's gunners, it only makes sense for Latch to be a crack shot.
- Capture specialist - When the Scimitar's crew corners their bounty, it is usually Latch who acts first, as his experience as a law enforcement officer make him best suited for apprehending targets.
- Undercover experience - Also carried over from his time at CorSec is his undercover training, which proves to be quite useful for bounty hunting as well.
- Primary Role Player: Rogue Nine
Latch was born on Corellia to a human father and a half-Kiffar mother, the second youngest of seven children and only the second boy. His family traveled quite frequently, taking Latch and his siblings across the entire world of Corellia. When he turned 18, he decided to put his knowledge to good use and subsequently enrolled at the CorSec Academy. He was a good student, and graduated near the top of his class. He secured a spot with the Tactical Response Team, serving there with distinction for about five years.
Following a difficult deep-cover operation in which he was forced to work closely with Imperial agents, Latch resigns his commission from CorSec.