Welcome to the Latin in perspective mini wiki at Scratchpad!
You can use the box below to create new pages for this mini-wiki. Make sure you type
[[Category:Latin in perspective]] on the page before you save it to make it part of the Latin in perspective wiki (preload can be enabled to automate this task, by clicking this link and saving that page. Afterwards, you may need to purge this page, if you still see this message).
Latin is an awesome language. It was invented by the ancient Romans. Like all languages, it has parts of speech:
- Latin nouns in perspective
- Latin verbs in perspective
- Latin adjectives in perspective
- Latin adverbs in perspective
- Latin prepositions in perspective
- Latin enclitics, particles, conjunctions, etc. in perspective