Welcome to the Lavaeth Church mini wiki at Scratchpad!
You can use the box below to create new pages for this mini-wiki. Make sure you type
[[Category:Lavaeth Church]] on the page before you save it to make it part of the Lavaeth Church wiki (preload can be enabled to automate this task, by clicking this link and saving that page. Afterwards, you may need to purge this page, if you still see this message).
The Lavaeth Church began, effectively, on 25th March 2005, when it is claimed a Spirit messenger known as Lavaeth, spoke to the Church's first Prophet and dictated to him the word of the Book of Lavaeth: The first work of the Church. Then in 2006, God again, through another Spirit messenger (Tzarai), revealed himself to the Church's second Prophet who is also recording these revelations.
The Church affirms continued revelation and thus believes God still speaks to His Prophets today (Amos 3:7, Wisdom 7:27, 1 Cor. 12:7-10).
Beliefs of the Church
The Church has a decleration of fifteen beliefs which it calls the "articles of faith":
"1. We believe in One God, "Elohim", a council of three personages: Our Father Jehovah, Our Brother Christ, and Our Mother Sophia. Each of these beings has the office of Godhood, and are united in reason, purpose and works. This triad is a manifestation of the Greater Light, All-Light, who presides over all things, and at all times. He is the Pure Deity, the Transendant, The Universal Spirit who has revealed himself through Elohim.
2. We believe in the Christ Spirit, The Eternal Power of Redemption, who was joined in the flesh unto Jesus, who realised Messiahship at his baptism when the Power of the Christ was released within Him.
3. We believe that Jesus the Christ came so that all people, through his works, deeds and actions, may be reconciled again to God the Father and achieve a state of perfection with him.
4. We believe in Salvation by Grace alone; and in the sanctifying attributes of good works.
5. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lady Sophia, who is the Eternal Companion of God the Father and the helper and guide of the Christ child. She has overshadowed all history from Creation to the coming of Christ and she will endure unto all ages. She has taught the gospel message of repentance and atonement from the foundation of the world.
6. We believe in the pre-existence of souls and the divine calling and election of certain people to the ministry of God the Father.
7. We believe in the existence of the after-life, and in the heavens and hells, and in the Great Chastising Fire that exists between them.
8. We believe that The Bible, The Apocrypha, and the Book of Enoch are declarations of God's Spirit and that they were written by men guided by the Christ Spirit.
9. We believe in continued revelation; we acknowledge that God still speaks to people today and reveals himself to them. We believe that the Two Prophets were given by God to fulfil the divine mission and we hold faith that their revelations are guided by the Spirit of Wisdom.
10. We believe that within the church exist the offices of Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist and Teacher. The Two Prophets of the Church are so-called because they guide the Church and direct it according to the Wisdom that God gives them.
11. We believe that there exists within the Bible prophetic statements of what is to come. We expect the return of the Christ Spirit who will reign for an age and gather up his flock into the heavens.
12. We believe in the power of spiritual gifts: Wisdom, Knowledge, Faith, Healing, Miracles, Prophecy, Discernment, Tongues & Interpretation of Tongues.
13. We believe in upholding the law and following the government inasmuch as it itself follows the laws and covenants of God.
14. We believe in the holiness of the Body being as it is the dwelling place of our spirits and as such we believe in keeping it clean and pure before God the Father; the father of our spirits.
15. We believe in the sanctity of marriage, and profess it as the most holy sacrament of God and his angels."