Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On 24th June 2011, Leland Turbo was in the Oil Rig when he was founded by Acer and Grem and then was compacted into a cube without surviving.
Built: 6th June 1965
Died: 24th June 2011 (aged 46)
Goal: To stop the lemons
Allies: Finn McMissile
Enemies: Professor Z, Acer, Grem
Fate: Gets compacted into a cube
Leland Turbo was built 6th June 1965 in Britain and later became a British spy.
On 24th June 2011, Leland Turbo visited the Oil Rig and recorded a video to British spy Finn McMissile, he stopped when he saw Acer and Grem's shadows entering the room, before Finn McMissile got there however, Leland Turbo had been murdered by Acer and Grem and compacted into a cube, all that remained was his paint and his grill.
- Leland Turbo is the second Cars character to have a known death, first being Stanley but the third to have died after Stanley and Doc Hudson
- He is the first character to be seen in Cars 2
- He is the only Cars character who's corpse is seen after death.
- Dennis (Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends, both are lazy)
- Izzy Gomez (TUGS/Salty's Lighthouse, both are lazy)
- Wilford Wolf (Animaniacs, both are lazy)
- The Blue Circle (Good Luck Charlie)
- Beard Papa (Wreck-it Ralph, both are lazy)