Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Let's Play Games with Barney is a clip show and custom home video for Season 2. It was released in March 1st 1995. This uses the same arrangments from Barney & The Backyard Gang 1991 videos.
Barney, Baby Bop, BJ and Riff spend the day, playing games. Along the way, they remember fun times they played games with their friends from Season 1-3, and even some Backyard Gang episodes.
- Baby Bop
- Barney Theme Song
- Pop Goes The Weasel (taken from: Red, Blue, And Circles Too)
- Mr. Knickerbocker (taken from: Barney In Concert)
- The Baby Bop Hop (taken from: Twice Is Nice!)
- Looby Loo (taken from: Barney's Magical Musical Adventure)
- The Exercise Song (taken from: Hop To It)
- The Barney Bag
- A Silly Hat (taken from: Classical Cleanup)
- That's Hats (taken from: Hats Off To BJ!)
- Taking Turns (taken from: Caring Means Sharing)
- The Clapping Song (taken from: Hop To It!)
- The N Game (taken from: Alphabet Soup!)
- Take Me Out To The Ball Game (taken from: Three Wishes)
- A Tisket, A Tasket (taken from: Twice Is Nice!)
- I Can Laugh (taken from: Rock With Barney)
- Silly Sounds (taken from: Barney's Magical Musical Adventure)
- Looby Loo (Reprise) (taken from: Barney's Magical Musical Adventure)
- Move Your Body (taken from: Hop To It)
- Number Limbo (taken from: It's Raining, It's Pouring)
- London Bridge (taken from: Barney Live! In New York City)
- Ring Around The Rosie (taken from: Barney Live! In New York City)
- The Clean Up Clock (taken from: I Can Do That!)
- Clean Up
- Silly Sounds (Reprise)
- Kids For Character/Six Simple Words/It's The Character That Count/Kids For Character (Reprise)/It's The Character That Count (Reprise)/Kids For Character (Finale)Six Simple Words (Reprise)/Kids For Character (Finale 2)
- I Love You
- Barney has his Season 2 voice and 1993 design.
- Baby Bop has her Season 10 voice and 2006 design.
- BJ has her Season 10 voice and 2006 design.
- Riff has her Season 10 voice and 2006 design.
- The "Games" song has different arrangments (the ones from the Backyard Gang 1991 videos) than the one from Fun & Games.
- Even though Baby Bop, BJ & Riff didn't appeared in this episode, he was seen in a few clips.
- This is the Seventh regular Barney Home Video not to have kids (not counting the clips).
- This is the seventh regular Barney Home Video which Barney isn't seen coming to life, instead, he is seen throwing games to play out of his closet, looking for his book about games, then finds it.
- This is the seventh regular Barney Home Video which Barney does not turn back to a doll, instead, after "I Love You", Barney says "Bye, Baby Bop, BJ & Riff", Baby Bop, BJ & Riff says "Bye" to Barney, then she dissapears. Then, Barney says to the viewer(s) "Did you remember my favorite rhyme from this book about games?", then turns to the first page and then reads "Games means fun. They are great, so I love all of them.". Then he says "Can you say it with me? Games means fun. They are great, so I love all of them. Oh, good. I hope you like that rhyme. And I want you to enjoy all the games. And remember. I love you." Then he waves and says "Bye." Then it fades out to the end credits.
- The 1995 version of I Love You is used.
- The 1997 version of Kids For Character Melody is used.
- The 1995 version of Clean Up is used.
- This video, Barney's Animal Friends and Barney, Baby Bop & BJ Go To The Beach felt like Backyard Gang 1995 videos mostly because of the background music and arrangments for the song "Games". Also they used the 1995 version of "Clean Up" 1997 versions of Kids For Character Melody and the 1995 version of I Love You.
- Although this is a Season 3 Home Video, they use the regular Season 1 Intro (from Be a Friend-Everyone is Special) for the theme song, the scene which the rainbow fades on Barney's swing (from Season 1-2) is used. Also, at the start, below "Barney & Friends", the words "HOME VIDEO" are seen.
- During the I Love You song, Barney sings the first verse, then he sings the second verse with Baby Bop.
- The transitions to the clips are the same as "Barney Songs.", with different sound effects.
- Though this video was released in 1996, you can see 1995, which means this is produced that year.