Let It Snow is the fifth season finale of Shining Time Station. It aired on PBS Kids on Christmas Day 1998.
- Our Heroes, The X-Men, Virgil and Richie, Team Beyond, The Hoop Kids, The Mascaritas, The Loonatics, The Cardcaptor Girls, Mystery Inc and The Xiaolin Monks find that snow has covered Shining Time Station. Frosty The Snowman drops by to see Stacy, Harry and Billy. On the other hand, Schemer, Schemee and The Wolfpack attempt to blow the snow away. The Harbor Master reappears.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Stacy Jones (Didi Conn)
- Harry Cupper (Leonard Jackson)
- Billy Twofeathers (Tom Jackson)
- Horace Schemer (Brian O'Conner)
- Schemee (Jonathan Shapiro)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
From X-Men Evolution
- Scott Summers (Kirby Morrow)
- James "Logan" Howlett (Scott McNeil)
- Rogue (Meghan Black)
- Ororo Munroe (Kirsten Williamson)
- Kitty Pryde (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Evan Daniels (Neil Denis)
- Kurt Wagner (Brad Swaile)
- Jean Grey (Venus Terzo)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Batman Beyond
- Terry McGinnis (Will Friedle)
- Max Gibson (Cree Summer)
- Dana Tan (Lauren Tom)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
Also from Hoop-a-Joop
- Vin Walterson (Peter Kelamis)
- Sam Williams (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Erica Roberts (Grey DeLisle)
- Jacqueline Adair (Katie Griffin)
- Flan Cabot (Phil LaMarr)
- Dark Onion (Brianne Siddall)
From Frosty The Snowman
- Frosty The Snowman (John Goodman)
From Theodore Tugboat
- The Harbor Master (Denny Doherty)
- Let It Snow
Thomas Song in the Anything Tunnel
- The Snow Song
Theodore Tugboat Episode
- The Day Ice Came To The Harbor
- This is the snow themed episode.
- Kimiko has worn her The Apprentice outfit since A New Beginning.
- The Harbor Master's second appearance in the episode.
- Frosty The Snowman debuts.
- The Girl Stuff, Boy Stuff theme song plays in the end credits.
- (We open this episode with the Britt Allcroft Presents logo)
- (We are then followed by the Shining Time Station theme song)
- Man: Reach for the steam, reach for the whistle, going the railing road. Reach for the words, reach for the story, follow the rainbow sun. To a Shining Time Station, where dreams can come true, waiting there for you.
- (We then see the Kids' WB characters at the station one cold morning)
- Ash: Brr! This place is cold.
- Mary: Everything's a shiver.
- Omi: We forgot to wear our scarves.
- Kimiko: Of course.
- Amy: I wonder if we make snowmen.
- Mel: Not exactly.
- Meilin: You sure know about Mr. Lovable.
- Chelsea: He's my stuffed bear.
- Scooby: Ri hope there's now.
- Shaggy: Like, indeed.
- Stacy: What we need is a visitor.
- Harry: Yep.
- Billy: Look, here comes Frosty The Snowman.
- (Frosty The Snowman appears)
- Frosty: What's up?
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 2: It's been a pleasure, Frosty.
- Virgil: So you're Mr. Conductors 1 and 2.
- Richie: We're glad to see you.
- Jade: We were ready to experience the snow.
- Kitty: Do you know what it is?
- Mr. Conductor 1: That's how all the fun begins.
- Rikochet: Wow!
- Flea: The Flea likes it!
- Max: I told you that would be simple.
- Dana: Have you known about the snow?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Yes, Dana. It happened to Skarloey. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Snow starts)
- Mr. Conductor 2: It was wintertime on the Island of Sodor. The snow covered fields and railway lines. All the engines were hard at work, except Percy.
- Thomas: Come on, Percy, this is no time to have a rest.
- Percy: I'm stuck.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Moaned Percy.
- Percy: And my funnel's freezing up. Driver's gone for help.
- Thomas: Hah!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Huffed Thomas and went on his way. Later, Thomas had to help clear snow by a tunnel. But it was too deep and he got stuck. Thomas was very cross.
- Thomas: Snow is nothing but trouble.
- Mr. Conductor 2: He moaned. Rusty was close by.
- Rusty: Driver says this winter is as bad as the worse winter of all.
- Thomas: How worse?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Asked Thomas.
- Rusty: I'll tell you.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Replied Rusty and then the little engine did. Skarloey was working the line to the slate mine in the mountains. When the snow came, it was difficult to work. They used the snow as a double buffer zone to help stop cars skidding through the ravine. One day, Skarloey set off to the mine with some empty cars. Meanwhile, there was trouble at the mine. The winch that holds the cars up and down wasn't working properly. Skarloey had reached the ravine. High above him were the mine yards.
- Skarloey's Driver: That snow looks dangerous.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said his driver.
- Skarloey's Driver: The sound of your engine and the freight cars could cause an avalanche. I'll set up an emergency cap and see what happens.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Skarloey watched as the driver prepared it. Then they ran over the cap.
- Mr. Conductor 2: The bang echoed around the gorge. Nothing happened.
- Skarloey's Driver: Good.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said his driver.
- Skarloey's Driver: All's well. We'll have a cup of cocoa and then make our way.
- Mr. Conductor 2: But high above them, all was not well. A long line of full cars was about be winched down the slope. They had just started their journey when some empty cars became derailed. The winch groaned.
- Freight Cars: Break it, snap it.
- Rusty: Shouted the freight cars and they did.
- Freight Cars: On, on, faster, faster!
- Mr. Conductor 2: They giggled.
- Workman: The snowbank and buffers will stop them.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said a workman. But he was wrong. The freight cars plunged into the ravine. Skarloey and his driver heard the noise and looked up.
- Skarloey's Driver: Avalanche!
- Mr. Conductor 2: They cried.
- (The avalanche starts to bury Skarloey completely)
- Mr. Conductor 2: When the snow ploomed clear, there was no sign of Skarloey. He was buried deep inside the high drift blocking the ravine.
- Rusty: And then came the funny part.
- Thomas: What's the funny part about an avalanche?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Asked Thomas.
- Rusty: Well...
- Mr. Conductor 2: No one knew that the heat from Skarloey's engine had helped to make an igloo.
- Men: It's a snowball, it's a snowhouse, it's an engine.
- Mr. Conductor 2: They cleared away the ice only to find Skarloey's driver and fireman drinking hot cocoa as if nothing had happened.
- Thomas: Lucky for him. But it just goes to show you can't trust freight cars.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Thomas.
- Rusty: Or snow.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Rusty. The men had just cleared the snow away from him when Gordon puffed by with his machine.
- Gordon: Hey look out, there's snow about.
- Mr. Conductor 2: He stopped by the tunnel and wheeshed loudly. Then it happened.
- Gordon: Oh no.
- (The avalanche falls on top of Gordon, completely burying him)
- Gordon: Help!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Cried Gordon.
- Thomas: If Skarloey survived the snowfall, surely a big proud engine like you can do the same.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Chuckled Thomas.
- Gordon: Pah!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Moaned Gordon from within and then fell as silent as the snow.
- (Snow ends)
- Mr. Conductor 2: So that's why snow can be easy.
- Jade: I see.
- Buena Girl: You'd be leaving, right?
- The Conductors: Yep.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Ash: Let's all have some snowy fun.
- Frosty: Right you are!
- (Inside the Jukebox)
- Tito: It started snowing?
- Didi: Yes!
- Tex: Ye know about Let It Snow.
- Rex: We'll both sing it together.
- Grace: While we form a band.
- Tito: You betcha. A one, a two, a one, two, three, four.
- (Tex and Rex sing Let It Snow)
- Tex and Rex: Oh, the weather outside is frightful. But the fire is so delightful. And since we've no place to go. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! It doesn´t show no signs of stopping. And I brought some corn for popping. The lights are turned way down low. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! When we finally kiss good night, How I hate going out in the storm. But if you really hold me tight, All the way home, I'll be warm. The fire is slowly dying And my dear, we're still good-bying. But as long as you love me so, Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! When we finally kiss good night, How I hate going out in the storm. But if you really hold me tight, All the way home, I'll be warm. The fire is slowly dying And my dear, we're still good-bying. But as long as you love me so, Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
- (Let It Snow ends)
- (Meanwhile, Schemer, Schemee and The Wolfpack are facing the cold)
- Schemer: Brr! What a cold day.
- Schemee: It seems that we're not having scarves.
- Vin: Everything is dusty.
- Sam: No they're not.
- Erica: I wish I can be so popular.
- Jacqueline: Or somehow.
- Flan: Hot drinks are for us.
- Dark Onion: Let's all do this.
- (We find Mr. Conductor 2 with Sakura and Madison)
- Sakura: Snow can be musical on the Island of Sodor?
- Madison: Can you please guide us to the Anything Tunnel?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Yes I will.
- (We zoom to the Anything Tunnel and The Snow Song starts)
- Children: (singing) You wake to the silence the bright afterglow. Now there's a surprise for what do you know. It's snowing. Look, it's snowing. Little Jack Frost has been busy last night. The Island of Sodor is a blanket of white 'Cause it's snowing. Yes, it's snowing. White winter wonderland. Beautiful day. Snow, snow, snow, snow. Snow, snow, snow, snow. There in the valley someone you'll know. The little blue train finds his way through the snow. Whistle blowing. Yes, it's snowing. It's a beautiful world; It's a lovely day. Cherish this moment, remember this day 'Cause it's snowing. Yes, it's snowing. White winter wonderland. Beautiful day. Snow, snow, snow, snow.
- (Children laughing)
- Children: (singing) White winter wonderland. Beautiful day. Snow, snow, snow, snow. Snow, snow, snow, snow. Stay, stay, please stay.
- (The Snow Song ends)
- Mr. Conductor 2: