Life Never Ends For Us is the ninth episode of the fifth season.
- The Powerpuff Girls, The Sailor Scouts, The Orchid Bay Girls, The It Girls, The Cardcaptor Girls, The Winx Fairies, The Spellmans, The Urbington Girls, The Mew Mews, The Totally Spies, The Witchlings and The Best Friends For Life want free life. The Mane Six arrive to meet up with Stacy, Harry and Billy. On the other hand, Schemer, Schemee and The Kanker Sisters try their best to behave.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Stacy Jones (Didi Conn)
- Harry Cupper (Leonard Jackson)
- Billy Twofeathers (Tom Jackson)
- Horace Schemer (Brian O'Conner)
- Schemee (Jonathan Shapiro)
From The Powerpuff Girls
- Blossom (Catherine Cavadini)
- Bubbles (Tara Strong)
- Buttercup (Elizabeth Daily)
From Sailor Moon
- Serena Tsukino (Terri Hawkes)
- Amy Mizuno (Karen Bernstein)
- Raye Hino (Katie Griffin)
- Lita Kino (Susan Roman)
- Mina Aino (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From The Life and Times of Juniper Lee
- Juniper Lee (Lara Jill Miller)
- Jody Irwin (Colleen O'Shaughnessey)
- Ophelia Ramirez (Candi Milo)
From I Was A Teenage It Girl
- Ramona Sparks (Tara Strong)
- Rosie Fitzgerald (Colleen O'Shaughnessey)
- Rachael Burns (Kari Wahlgren)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From The Winx Club
- Bloom (Liza Jacqueline)
- Layla (Vasthy Mompoin)
- Stella (Amy Birnbaum)
- Flora (Kerry Williams)
- Musa (Lisa Ortiz)
- Tecna (Rebecca Soler)
From Sabrina: The Animated Series
- Sabrina Spellman (Emily Hart)
- Hilda Spellman (Melissa Joan Hart)
- Zelda Spellman (Melissa Joan Hart)
- Marilyn Shine (Tara Strong)
- Madelyn Glaze (Eden Sher)
- Susie Feeble (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Emma Bore (Tress MacNeille)
- Malinda Doe (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Tuesday Van Dour (Maria Bamford)
From Mew Mew Power
- Zoey Hanson (Amanda Brown)
- Corina Bucksworth (Andi Whaley)
- Bridget Verdant (Bella Hudson)
- Kikki Benjamin (Kether Donahue)
- Renee Roberts (Mollie Weaver)
From Totally Spies
- Sam Simpson (Jennifer Hale)
- Clover Anderson (Andrea Baker)
- Alex Peterson (Katie Griffin)
From Magical Doremi
- Dorie Goodwyn (Amy Palant)
- Reanne Griffith (Rebecca Soler)
- Mirabelle Haywood (Kether Donahue)
- Amethyst Van Der Troll (Britt McKillip)
- Ruby Trollman (Chiara Zanni)
- Sapphire Trollzawa (Alexandra Carter)
- Topaz Trollhopper (Leah Juel)
- Onyx Von Trollenberg (Anna Van Hooft)
From Ed, Edd N Eddy
- Lee Kanker (Janyse Jaud)
- May Kanker (Jenn Forgie)
- Marie Kanker (Kathleen Barr)
From My Little Pony
- Twilight Sparkle (Tara Strong)
- Rarity (Tabitha St. Germain)
- Pinkie Pie (Andrea Libman)
- Fluttershy (Andrea Libman)
- Applejack (Ashleigh Ball)
- Rainbow Dash (Ashleigh Ball)
- Percy Proves A Point
- Gordon and The Gremlin
- I Won't Forget You from Poison
Thomas Song in the Anything Tunnel
- Harold The Helicopter
- This episode aired on thanksgiving day.
- The Mane Six debut.
- It is revealed that Amethyst used to have the power.
- The It Girls and Urbington Girls make a debut appearance.
- The Witch Guardians are mentioned.
- (We open this episode with the Britt Allcroft Presents logo)
- (We are then followed by the Shining Time Station theme song)
- Man: Reach for the steam, reach for the whistle, going the railing road. Reach for the words, reach for the story, follow the rainbow sun. To a Shining Time Station, where dreams can come true, waiting there for you.
- (We then find the YTV girls at the station one morning)
- Blossom: Okay, it's time for the ponies to visit us.
- Bubbles: Wonderful.
- Serena: We've heard that they're friendly.
- Mina: Sure thing.
- Jody: Everyone has the right choice.
- Ophelia: Even us.
- Rosie: Diana's my little sister.
- Rachael: I can be clear to me.
- Meilin: Mr. Lovable is your teddy bear.
- Chelsea: I've got him at the amusement park.
- Stella: We all live and learn.
- Flora: And we mean it.
- Stacy: It's a good thing we're having fun.
- Harry: Good.
- Billy: The Mane Six have come to see us.
- (The Mane Six arrive)
- The Mane Six: Hey, girls.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 1: What's up, Ponies?
- Hilda: So you must be Mr. Conductors 1 and 2.
- Zelda: We've been seeing you for years.
- Susie: One thing I am sure that Misty, Mel and I wouldn't like all kinds of bugs.
- Emma: You seem to have interest in life.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Yes we are.
- Corina: What if we set up a party.
- Bridget: Oh dear, no.
- Clover: Or what if there's a race.
- Alex: Did Percy challenge Harold to a race?
- Mr. Conductor 1: That's right, Alex. He did race him across the Island of Sodor. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Percy Proves A Point starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Percy worked hard at the new harbour. The workmen needed stone for their building. Toby helped, but sometimes the loads of stone are too heavy, and Percy had to fetch them for himself. Sometimes, he sees Thomas.
- Thomas: Well done, Percy. Sir Topham Hatt is very pleased with us.
- Mr. Conductor 1: An airfield was closed by. Percy heard the airplane zooming overhead all day. The noises of all was a helicopter.
- Percy: Silly thing!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Percy.
- Percy: Why can't and go and buzz somwhere else?
- Mr. Conductor 1: One day, Percy stopped at the airfield.
- Percy: Hello.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Percy.
- Percy: Who are you?
- Harold: I'm Harold. Who are you?
- Percy: I'm Percy. What whirly great arms you've got.
- Harold: They're nice arms.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Harold.
- Harold: I can hover like a bird. Don't you wish you could hover?
- Percy: Certainly not. I like my rails, thank you.
- Harold: I think railways are slow.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Harold.
- Harold: They're not much use and quite out of date.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He whirled his arms and buzzed away. Percy found Toby at the quarry.
- Percy: I say Toby. That Harold, that stuck up whirlybird thing, says i'm slow and out of date. Just let him wait. I'll show him.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He collected his freight cars and started off still fuming. Soon, they heard a familar buzzing.
- Driver: Percy.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Whispered his driver.
- Driver: There's Harold. He's not far ahead. Let's race him.
- Percy: Yes, let's.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Percy. Percy pounded along, the cars screamed and swayed.
- Driver: Well, I'll be a ding-dong dang!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said the driver. There was Harold. The race was on!
- Driver: Go it, Percy!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He yelled.
- Driver: You're ganging!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Percy had never been allowed to go fast before. He was having the time of his life.
- Percy: Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He panted to the cars.
- Cars: We don't want to, we don't want to.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They grumbled. It was no use. Percy was bucketing along with flying wheels and Harold was high and alongside. The fireman shoveled for dear life.
- Driver: Well done, Percy!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Shouted the driver.
- Driver: We're ganging! We're going ahead! Oh good boy, good boy!
- Mr. Conductor 1: A distant signal warned them that the harbour wharf was near.
- Percy: Peep peep peep! Brakes, conductor, please?
- Mr. Conductor 1: The driver carefully checked the train's headlong speed. They rolled onto the main line, and haulted on the wharf.
- Percy: Oh dear!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Groaned Percy.
- Percy: I'm sure we've lost.
- Mr. Conductor 1: The fireman scrambled to the cab roof.
- Fireman: We've won, we've won!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He shouted.
- Fireman: Harold's still hovering. He's looking for a place to land. Listen, boys.
- Mr. Conductor 1: The fireman called.
- Fireman: Here's a song for Percy. (singing) Said Harold the Helicopter to our Percy you are slow. Your railway is out of date and not much used you know, but Percy and his stone cars did the trip in record time, and we beat the helicopter on our old branch line.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Percy loved it.
- Percy: Oh, thank you!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said. He liked the last line best of all, and was a very happy engine.
- (Percy Proves A Point ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: So you see, Percy had won the race.
- Reanne: How wonderful.
- Mirabelle: You'd be leaving, right?
- The Conductors: Yep.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Ruby: We'll help you.
- Sapphire: It's our promise to do us all a favor.
- The Mane Six: That's great!
- (Inside the arcade's Jukebox)
- Tito: Which Poison song shall you two sing?
- Didi: Is it I Won't Forget You?
- Tex: Yes it is.
- Rex: We're bound to sing.
- Grace: Good. Let's all do this in a band.
- Tito: You're on. A one, a two, a one, two, three, four.
- (Tex and Rex sing I Won't Forget You)
- Tex and Rex: Late at night I close my eyes And think of how things could have been And when I look back I remember some words you had said to me It's better to have lost at love Then never to have loved at all [Chorus] I won't forget you baby Even though I should I won't forget you baby Even though I should, yeah Sometimes in my head I can still see pictures of you And I laugh to myself When I think of all those crazy things that we used to do Although miles come between us Just between you and me [Chorus] I should let you fade away But that just wouldn't be me Oh, baby Although miles come between us Just between you and me I won't forget you baby Memories slowly fade I won't forget you baby And all the plans we made I won't forget you baby.
- (I Won't Forget You ends)
- (Meanwhile, Schemer and Schemee are with The Kankers)
- Schemer: Life would never end for us.
- Schemee: Yeah.
- Lee: We all learn about the importance of duties.
- May: Sure thing.
- Marie: Let's make up for lost time, shall we?
- (We find Mr. Conductor 2 with Rita and Nikki)
- Rita: Harold's having his proper music video.
- Nikki: Guide us to the Anything Tunnel please.
- Mr. Conductor 2: As a pleasure.
- (We zoom to the Anything Tunnel and Harold The Helicopter starts)
- Children: (singing) Who do you call when the chips are down? When your back is against the wall. When there's no way out and time is running out and you're heading for a fall? High in the sky. Suddenly comes the hero. You can rely on him. Harold the Helicopter, pride of the skies. First to the rescue should help be required. Harold the Helicopter, brave is he. Courage is his name. So look to the skies, should danger arise. Look to the skies, for Harold will be there. He is a natural hero. He is guardian of the skies. And down through the years there are many tales of his courage in the skies. Out from the clouds. Suddenly comes the hero. We recognize that sound. Harold the Helicopter, pride of the skies. First to the rescue should help be required. Harold the Helicopter, brave is he. Courage is his name. So look to the skies, should danger arise. Reach for the sky, for Harold will be there. Harold the Helicopter, pride of the skies. First to the rescue should help be required. Harold the Helicopter, brave is he. Courage is his name. So look to the skies. See how he flies. You can rely, Harold will be there.
- (Harold The Helicopter ends)
- Mr. Conductor 2: