Life With Ally is a television show that premiered to Kids WB on September 29, 2001. It is created by Pikachufreak.
- From the creators of Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy, the show resolves on Ally Williams, a blonde haired girl at the age of fourteen. She lives in her house with her eight-year-old younger sister Anita Williams, her adoptive mother Camilla Williams and her talking black cat named Linda. All the while, she must avoid her archrival Clara Rogers, a ginger haired girl who bothers her in the process, but Ally has a crush on a blue-haired boy named Carlos Anderson whose talking black dog is Brandon. Ally also has a teacher in high school, a black-haired woman named Miss Molly and she also plays with her doll, Tiana. Premiering on September 29, 2001, the series is produced by Gunther Wahl Productions in association with Curious Pictures. It is currently in its 13th Season when it moved to Cartoon Network as of 2006. The series, like Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy, is produced in Squigglevision.
- Ally Williams (Grey DeLisle)
- Anita Williams (Kath Soucie)
- Camilla Williams (Stephanie Morgernstern)
- Linda (Katie Griffin)
- Clara Rogers (Jennifer Hale)
- Carlos Anderson (Matt Hill)
- Brandon (Tom Kenny)
- Miss Molly (Jill Frappier)
- Tiana (E.G. Daily)
Season 1 (2001-2002)
Episode 1: The Story Begins
- The Episode opens with Ally waking up at 7:00am, brushing up her teeth and slipping on a Cherry Blossom Time outfit with tan tights and blue sandals. She calls her younger sister Anita up and the young girl changes to a small sized Cherry Blossom Time outfit with the same tan tights and the same blue sandals. They both rush into the kitchen where Camilla has cooked delicious pancakes. Upon eating them, the Williams Sisters head for each school: Ally at High School and Anita at Kindergarten. When Ally enters the science class, she meets her beloved Teacher, Miss Molly. She studies easily and gets an A. At Kindergarten, Anita's teacher, Miss Callie, is giving lectures to her and the little girl learns it and gets an A like her big sister. When The Williams Sisters return home, they take off their Cherry Blossom Time outfits and remain with their tan tights. Then, just after they change to their baby blue tank tops and jean shorts, they both sing Being Sisters together shoelessly.
- Release Date: September 29, 2001.
Episode 2: The Wrong Path
- Ally is going on a road trip with her sister and mother Anita and Camilla. They pack up everything for the trip and they head off for the forest to camp. When they arrive, they rapidly set up the tent and stay for the night. However, as night falls, scary things begin to happen. When Ally and Anita reach the forest, they encounter a lonely raccoon. They take him to the forest and is reunited with its family. Then, morning rises and The Williams Family head back home.
- Release Date: October 6, 2001.
Episode 3: A Day Without Tears
- Ally finds herself that she cannot stop crying, as does Anita. Ally's best friends, a green haired girl named Carly Lopez (voiced by Andrea Baker) and a purple haired girl named Lisa Jones (voiced by Susan Roman) try to figure out a way to stop the Williams Sisters from getting tears. Reporting to Camilla, they try their best to stop Ally and Anita, but to no avail. Then an idea flies into Carly's head. She brings a radio and it plays an instrumental version of Go To Sleep, successfully calming The Williams Sisters in the process. Later, they thank Carly and Lisa for calming them down and they welcome them to the group.
- Release Date: October 13, 2001.
Episode 4: Which Puzzle Should This Code Go?
- Ally is having trouble because the code wouldn't work. She decides to solve to problem as she and Anita go to inspect the puzzle. There, they meet an archaeologist with an italian accent named Elsa (voiced by Dionne Quan) who tells the two that she will work on the puzzles. The job goes on as the three make an arrangement. Linda is impressed with her owner Ally and is doing a root for her. When the puzzle gets solved, Elsa thanks The Williams Sisters and awards them with medals.
- Release Date: October 20, 2001.
Episode 5: Bingo!
- Ally is very conceited when she finds that the school has gone on a major strike. She and Anita hurry along and then find a boy named Carlos Anderson and his younger brother Peter Anderson (voiced by Tara Strong). Ally falls in love with Carlos and Anita is smitten with Peter. They take the Anderson Brothers to the casino and discover a roulette. Ally plays it and finds trouble when a swarm of zombies invade the casino. Ally and Anita transform and become super heroes. After getting rid of the Zombies, Carlos and Peter thank the Williams Sisters and promise to be nice. Then, Ally and Anita enjoy a television relaxation.
- Release Date: October 27, 2001.
Episode 6: Kitty Chaos
- Ally discovers that Linda is in a terrible day and is not feeling so well. She takes her to the vet along with Anita. When they arrive, a vet called Clark Norstein (voiced by Steven Blum) explains that Linda will be a lot better. So Ally and Anita wait for Linda until she is better. Then, as they arrive at the pet show, Clara Rogers appears along with her adoptive pet cat, Miranda (voiced by Juliet Landau). Ally is mad that Clara is bothering her and she challenges her to a pet match. It ends with Ally victorious and Clara suffering from her loss. She vows revenge on Ally and leaves. Then, Ally and Anita enjoy a long shoeless dance.
- Release Date: November 3, 2001.
Episode 7: Hungry
- Ally has been spending the afternoon that she forgets about Anita. She looks for food to do, but to no avail. She then decides to go to the mini market and she did, taking Anita with her. When they get inside, they discover a bigfoot is intruding the mini market. Ally inspects and encounters it. She transforms to send him packing. After that, Ally gives some cookies to her sister Anita. Then, they enjoy a long time snack.
- Release Date: November 10, 2001.
Episode 8: Look Toward Your Eyes
- Ally is in a tearful mood because Camilla has grounded her for breaking her prized plant. She runs away along with Anita and goes to a town that nobody is there. When they enter the store, they meet a magician called Robbie (voiced by Rob Paulsen). He explains that the magic show is starting and The Williams Sisters accept. The magic show starts that night and Ally and Anita are in tutus with white tights. However, trouble falls in when a sick man appears. Ally and Anita take him to the hospital and cure him. After that, the magic show resumes and it becomes a success. Soon, Ally and Anita return home and Camilla apologizes to Ally. She then lets her play dolls with Anita and the two enjoy themselves.
- Release Date: November 17, 2001.
Episode 9: Runaway Girl
- After a wreck at the garden, Ally scolds Anita for her actions and sends her to her room for the rest of the week. Anita is indignant and she decides to run away from home. When Ally returns, she is horrified to see her little sister gone. She goes off in search for her. Along the way, she gets chased by a swarm of very angry bees, and her nose is stung in the process. Anita returns and is shocked to see her big sister with a red nose. She takes her to the hospital and the nose is cured. Then afterwards, Ally apologizes to Anita and promises to let her play with dolls and she agrees.
- Release Date: November 24, 2001.
Episode 10: Don't Take A Tip From Me
- Ally is upset when Camilla finds a little boy named Jordan (voiced by Kathleen Barr) and adopts him. She goes to find another way to solve by taking Anita with her. The two come to a farm and meet Farmer Alex (voiced by Jim Cummings). He explains that he will take farm lessons and Ally and Anita agree to help. They set to work and finish the job. When Ally and Anita return, Jordan is taken to his father Bob (voiced by Ken Samson) and Ally is glad to have Camilla give Jordan to Bob. She and Anita begin playing This Little piggy while wearing baby blue tank tops, jean shorts and tan tights.
- Release Date: December 1, 2001.
Episode 11: A Date To Forget
- Ally is steaming mad when she finds out that Carlos has missed his date with her. She storms off alongside a very worried Anita and meets up with Clara. Ally yells at Clara because she's been bothering Carlos in the first place. Clara has brought her proper boyfriend Louie Peterson (voiced by Steve Staley) and he is Carlos' main rival. Ally goes off to look for Carlos and finds him with Carly and Lisa's boyfriends Buzz Johnson (voiced by Michael Reisz) and Tom Conner (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal). Knowing what to do, she asks Carlos to date her if she apologizes and he accepts. After that, Ally and Carlos live their lives with each other.
- Release Date: December 8, 2001.
Episode 12: The Shot
- Ally discovers that Anita doesn't want to get a shot and she is frightened of needles. So she takes her sister to the hospital and meet up with a woman called Nurse Leena (voiced by Philece Sampler). Anita knows how brave she is when Leena puts a shot to her arm. Then, on the way home, Ally discovers a clown named Freddy (voiced by Keith Diamond) who tells her to do mime acts. So Ally and Anita are in mime girl outfits and doing great jobs. Afterwards, they return home and start singing We Love To Be Sisters together.
- Release Date: December 15, 2001.
Episode 13: Sleep Troubles
- Ally is having a bad dream one night. She is dreaming about Clara being ruler of the school. When she wakes up, she cries loud enough for Anita to startle and do the same as well. Camilla rushes in and consoles The Williams Sisters. By morning, Ally arrives to High School very sleepy and her classmates begin to laugh at her. Miss Molly is concerned about Ally being sleepy and she calls her husband Ronald Potter (voiced by Dan Castellaneta). Later, Ally is taken to the hospital and is given an I.V. so that she can stay for a while. As she waits with Anita, the sandman appears and steals all the dreams. Ally defeats him and her memories are restored. Then, when she gets home, she slips on her pajamas and goes to sleep.
- Release Date: December 22, 2001.
Episode 14: Quick Shot, Young Lady
- Ally and Anita are looking inside the attic when they find a camera. They go on a photo safari and takes pictures of Carly, Lisa and some other friends. However, the plan goes awry when a very infuriated Murphy Roberts (voiced by Bill Farmer) gives chase to The Williams Sisters. When they get home, they start crying because the photo safari has been a total wreck. Camilla comforts the two and tells them that it wasn't their fault. Then, quite afterwards, Ally and Anita resume their photo safari and it was a success. Then, the two learn how to work with each other and they feel pleased.
- Release Date: December 29, 2001.
Episode 15: A Job Well Done
- Ally is disappointed when Camilla decides to make a perfect reunion. So she and Anita follow themselves to the museum and meet a nun named Julia Andrews (voiced by Nikka Futterman). She explains that she will be doing a dance contest and The Williams Sisters are in. However, a bully in town named Roy Edmund (voiced by Sam McMurray) is storming in and Anita is frightened. Angry, Ally sends him packing and the dance contest resumes. After that, The Williams Sisters return home and Camilla feels sorry for her daughters. Then, The Williams Sisters play a game of tag.
- Release Date: January 5, 2002.
Episode 16: A Shy Discovery
- Ally is in a very bad mood because she cannot play dolls until she finishes her chores. So she and Anita head for the gymnasium to do aerobics. Once inside, they meet the gym teacher Brad Mayberry (voiced by Toran Caudell). He explains that he will do exercises and The Williams Sisters are accepted. Then, they do aerobics until they meet Clara and her younger sister Emily Rogers (voiced by Andi McAfee). They enter a rival match and The Williams Sisters win. After that, they return home and decide to play dolls and they did.
- Release Date: January 12, 2002.
Episode 17: Leading It On
- Ally is excited when there is a karaoke contest starting tonight. She and Anita head for the community center and meet up with Carly and Lisa. A new girl on the block called Amy Showers (voiced by Colleen O'Saughnessy) appears with her boyfriend Tony Brooks (voiced by Quinton Flynn). Ally is knowing all about Amy and then the karaoke contest begins. She and Anita sing A Sister Is What We Love To Do until sparks come out and a very bad man called Lorenzo (voiced by Greg Cipes) intrudes. The Williams Sisters go super hero and send him packing. After that, they resume their song and win. Soon, Amy and Tony thank them.
- Release Date: January 19, 2002.
Episode 18: A Dangerous Place
- Ally starts to worry when Camilla is going for the prom for Carly's Mother Kimberly Lopez (voiced by Susan Silo). So she and Anita go to the store so that Camilla won't miss her birthday. They meet up with Store Manager Ed (voiced by Greg Ellis). He explains that there are lots of stuff here to buy. The Williams Sisters each buy party supplies for Kimberly. Then, they rush into the prom while wearing short black dresses, tan tights and black high heeled sandals. When they make it in time, Kimberly sees the two and admits that she wouldn't need her wedding, she only wants to celebrate her birthday. The Williams Sisters are relieved and then they along with the others sing Happy Birthday to Kimberly.
- Release Date: January 26, 2002.
Episode 19: Chef Lessons
- Ally is very hungry because she couldn't eat a lot of food and both she and Anita are starving. They go the the restaurant and meet up with Timmy Valentine (voiced by Derek Stephen Prince) and his younger brother Arnold Valentine (voiced by Brianne Siddal). The brothers explain that the cook off starts in just a few days and The Williams Sisters agree. That afternoon starts the cook off and Ally and Anita are facing Clara and Emily. Soon, Ally and Anita are doing great cook offs and they both win. Later, as they get home, they start eating a perfect dinner made by Camilla.
- Release Date: February 2, 2002.
Episode 20: I Want My Mummy
- Ally and Anita are on a journey to the museum with their mother Camilla. When they get there, they meet Mr. Rob (voiced by Daryl Sabara). The guide manager explains that mummies are in perfect ways to be. The Williams Sisters accidentally stumble across a Mummy's lair and encounter snakes that horrify the two. A mummy appears on the loose and The Williams Sisters have to do Super Hero to stop the mummy. After that, Mr. Rob is impressed by Ally and Anita's performance and he thanks the two.
- Release Date: February 9, 2002.
Episode 21: Oh, What A Day
- Ally is feeling lonely one morning because she has missed her sweet 15 and all because she can't go on a date with Carlos. So she and Anita head to the salon and meet Lois Bailey (voiced by Tifanie Christun). She asks the two to massage their feet and The Williams Sisters agree to help. Soon, their bare feet are massaged and they feel gorgeous. Later, they get home and play Sam Simpson shoelessly.
- Release Date: February 16, 2002.
Episode 22: Back To The Future
- Ally and Anita are in science class and are looking forward for a project. They encounter a scientist named Rex Roberts (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) who explains that the time machine has been his most famous invention. So Ally and Anita step on it and are both taken to the world war age. They encounter soldiers who deserve a better step. The Williams Sisters enter a war and win. They go back to the present and are awarded with medals.
- Release Date: February 23, 2002.
Episode 23: The Day The World Stood Still
- Ally is very unhappy because she got grounded by Camilla for breaking her trophy. So she and Anita run away and enter a catholic school. When they get inside, they meet a nun named Patty (voiced by Michelle Ruff) who explains that she will do lectures. The Williams Sisters agree and they set to work. They are having a great time and have passed the test. When the two get home, Camilla apologizes to Ally and she lets them play with dolls. Then, The Williams Sisters enjoy themselves.
- Release Date: March 2, 2002.
Episode 24: Stung
- Ally and Anita are at the garden when they encounter a flower. Ally puts it on her head and also puts the other on Anita's. Then they enjoy a meadowy fun until they knock over a beehive. A swarm of angry bees give chase to The Williams Sisters and sting them on both noses. The Williams Sisters are taken to the hospital and Dr. Patricia (voiced by Maria Bamford) makes and urgent rush to them. Soon, The Williams Sisters arrive at the school and the classmates laugh at them. However, Carlos and Peter cure The Williams Sisters' noses and they feel better. After that, they begin to resume their meadowy fun.
- Release Date: March 9, 2002.
Episode 25: A House Divided
- Ally and Anita are being careless while bumping into each other. So Camilla calls Carlos and Peter's father Steven Anderson (voiced by Crispin Freeman) to get help. However, things go awry when some ruthless thugs take away The Williams Sisters and place them at a house. The two are frightened and want their mother. So they escape and the thugs were arrested. Then, Ally and Anita are reunited with Camilla and tearfully promise not to run away again.
- Release Date: March 16, 2002.
Episode 26: Circus Chaos
- Ally, Anita and Camilla arrive at the circus for a big performance. When they get into the tent, they meet a ringmaster named Lyra Adams (voiced by Melissa Fahn) who explains that her circus act is beginning. So The Williams Sisters put on tutus and white tights and start their circus acts. However, Clara, Emily and their mother Amanda Rogers (voiced by Mona Marshall) intrude and The Williams Sisters beat The Rogers Sisters. Then, the circus act resumes and it becomes a success. After that, Lyra thanks the girls.
- Release Date: March 23, 2002.