Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Narrator: One day, Link and Zelda went to the video store. When Link saw a 1988 VHS of Cinderella, it happens.
- Link: Can I have that, Cinderella VHS? Now? Now?!
- Zelda: No, Link, and it's a phony.
- Link: But... but... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!
- Zelda: Stop crying, Link!
- Link: I WANT IT NOW!
- Zelda: YOU MUST DIE!
- Narrator: The next day...
- Link: WOWOWOWOWOW! It's like a 2008 Wii of Super Smash Bros. Brawl! Can I have this?
- Zelda: No, Link, you can't have a Wii games at home.
- Link: Whaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!
- Zelda: Shut up, Link! And now, this is all you want is a spanking!
- Link: Noooooooooooooooo!
- Narrator: Then Zelda run away from people, Link's tantrum and police arrived.
- Ganondorf: You are under arrest, Link!
- Link: Aaaaahhh! You scare me?!
- Ganondorf: Never! We get a wrap my toilet paper.
- Link: No! (muffles) I feel like a mummy.
- Ganondorf: Who's mummy?
- Link: I am, in the 2000s BC!
- Narrator: Later, in the city of tower in the dodgeball.
- Ganondorf: Are you ready? 3... 2... 1... GO!
- Link: (cries) Aw, no!
- Ganondorf: DIE, LINK, DIE!
- Link: No, no, no, no! (Falls off the building, then shrieks) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
- Ganondorf: YAY! I FINALLY KILLED LINK! WHOO-HOO! IT'S MINE! ALL MINE! ALL MINE!!
- Narrator: Later, the Link was wrong about a Captain Falcon was arrived.
- Captain Falcon: Hey, what are you doing in the fall off the building?
- Link: I just killed him! You hurt by myself!
- Captain Falcon: That's it! You are getting to the four months!
- Link: NOOOOOO! NOT FOUR MONTHS!
- Captain Falcon: YEEEES! FOUR MONTHS! (Captian Falcon will slams the door to enter the room) Good-bye! So long!
- Link: (sighs) I just lost him myself.
- (scene ends)