List of Characters appearing in Accidentally Adventures is Pikachufreak's idea. These are the list of characters appearing in the 2010-2014 Disney Channel animated series Accidentally Adventures.
- Amy Flowers is the titular protagonist of the series and a 13-year-old girl next door. She is a professional student who lives with her 17-year-old brother Kirk. Voiced by Tara Strong, she has brown hair in a ponytail and green eyes and wears a green long sleeved shirt, a light blue bracelet on her right wrist, pink pants with a gray belt and white sneakers.
- Kiwi Adair is Amy's friend who is a grand student. At the age of 13, she is full of surprises and can make easy ideas. Voiced by Grey Griffin, she has auburn hair and light blue eyes and wears a red sleeveless shirt, black miniskirt, pink pantyhose and black flats.
Fiona Von Steig
- Fiona Von Steig is Amy's rival who is the head of the Allington League. At the age of 13, she is snobby and stuck up and can get Amy in trouble. Voiced by Kate Micucci, she has long black hair and green eyes and wears a pink long sleeved shirt, black skirt, gray pantyhose and black dress shoes.
- Mitchie O'Hara is one of Amy's best friends who is a Mariachi expert. At the age of 13, she is the daughter of Alicia and Raymond O'Hara, and can make adjustments. Voiced by Stephanie Morgenstern (who earlier voiced Yin from Yin Yang Yo!), she has short black hair in a bob and black eyes and wears a dark purple long sleeved shirt, pink miniskirt, black longstockings and green dress shoes.
- Kira O'Hara is Mitchie's older sister who is portrayed as a mean, bossy, merciless and rebellious Goth. At the age of 17, she is very rude to Mitchie and can easily cause trouble to her. Voiced by Jennifer Hale (in the same tone as Sam Simpson from Totally Spies!), she has black hair in a ponytail, black eyes and has Gothic makeup to it, along with a Gothic outfit composed of: a purple shirt with black long sleeves, black skirt, red and black pantyhose and black boots.
- Angie O'Hara is Mitchie and Kira's younger sister who is portrayed as a loud crybaby. At the age of 5, she is very small and can be assured that she hates her older sisters' argument. Voiced by Tracey Hoyt (who is also behind Vanessa Feeble from Marilyn), she has black hair in twin-tails, black eyes, has a light red bow on her head and wears a pink long sleeved dress with a white diaper inside, white pantyhose and black dress shoes.
- Jenelle Renwick is Amy's friend who is an ordinary cadet. At the age of 13, she is very personal and has a crush on Anderson Sempe. Voiced by Ashley Johnson (who is also behind Recess character Gretchen Grundler), she has long blond hair and green eyes and wears a pink long sleeved jacket with a pink sleeveless shirt underneath, green skirt with pink flowers printed to it, white pantyhose and black dress shoes.
- Denise Harvester is Fiona's friend who is the rival of Mitchie O'Hara. At the age of 13, she is very rough and can make amends with other girls from Allington Academy. Voiced by Cheryl Chase, in a same tone as Angelica Pickles from Rugrats and its spin-off All Grown Up, she has orange hair and dark blue eyes and wears a light yellow long sleeved shirt, light blue denim skirt, red and pink longstockings and black penny loafers.
- Elise Wilkins is Amy's best friend who is an ordinary hippie. At the age of 13, she is very amazing and is known for her mentor Mr. Boomer Lombard. Voiced by Chantal Strand (who is previously behind Molly O! from Generation O!), she has blue hair and orange eyes and wears a light green long sleeved shirt, a brown flowered headband, blue jeans and red sandals.
Lucia De Leon
- Lucia De Leon is Fiona's friend who is hispanic. At the age of 13, she is very polite and knows everything. Voiced by Rosie Perez, she has tanned skin, long dark brown hair, black eyes and wears a gray long sleeved shirt, gray skirt, black pantyhose and pink boots.
- Miranda MacDonald is a friend of Amy Flowers who is always side by side with Mitchie O'Hara. At the age of 13, she is a passionate girl who is addicted to sports. Voiced by America Young, she has long black hair with a purple extension to it, blue eyes and wears a light pink sleeveless shirt, blue miniskirt, black longstockings and purple flats.
- Clarissa Hudson is another of Mitchie's black haired servants who is sticking by Miranda's side. At the age of 13, she is a girl who has freckles all over. Voiced by Jocelyn Loewen, she has long curly black hair and green eyes and her outfit is composed of: a dark red short sleeved shirt, blue overall shorts, black longstockings and red and white sneakers.
- Marley Clarkson is another of Fiona's mean friends who, like Mitchie's older sister Kira, is portrayed as a Goth. She is a rebel, who can make fond of Fiona and is about 13-years-old. Voiced by Candi Milo, in a same tone as Ophelia Ramirez from The Life and Times of Juniper Lee, she has long crimson red hair, dark blue eyes and has Gothic makeup to it, along with a Goth outfit composed of: a black shirt with gray long sleeves, black skirt, purple and black pantyhose and black boots.
- Lorelei Bernstein is Fiona's friend who is a nerdy girl to be precised. At the age of 13, she can make science and is a genius, too. Voiced by Kari Wahlgren, in the same tone as Morgan from Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, she has dark purple hair, orange eyes and has glasses on along with an outfit composed of: a white long sleeved shirt, red pleated skirt, light brown pantyhose and black sandals.
- Calvin Burghs is Amy's African-American lover and a student from Allington Academy. At the age of 13, he is a person who strives to be a grand one. Voiced by Phil LaMarr, he has brown skin, brown hair and green eyes and wears his outfit composed of: a green shirt with blue long sleeves, blue jeans and white shoes.
- Preston Harringford is Fiona's right-hand assistant who is radical to all the students of Allington Academy. At the age of 13, he is rough and tough and can make adjustments, too. Voiced by Greg Cipes, who is also behind Ben 10 character Kevin E. Levin, he has black hair and black eyes and his outfit from the cover of Accidentally Fooled is composed of: a blue long sleeved.
- Scott Lawton is one of the following students in Allington Academy, who is Mitchie's crush. At the age of 13, he is very smart, and can admit Mitchie's Mariachi skills. Voiced by Yuri Lowenthal, who earlier voiced Al Smith in Hoop-a-Joop, he has blond hair and deep blue eyes and his outfit is composed of: a blue long sleeved shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers.
- Anderson Sempe is a personal boy in Allington Academy who is Jenelle's love interest. At the age of 13, he is nice to her and can make feelings for sure. Voiced by Scott Menville, he has blond hair and green eyes and his outfit is composed of: a green short sleeved shirt, blue jeans and black shoes.
George James III
- George James III is one of the recurring characters of the series and a 13-year-old genius. He is bound of make science and likes to be at Brody's side. Voiced by Jason Marsden, he has brown hair, blue eyes and has glasses on along with his outfit composed of: a grey long sleeved shirt, blue jeans and white shoes.
- Brody Brooks is George's best friend and a ladies lover. At the age of 13, he likes to flirt with Mitchie O'Hara, who is the main target of the series. Voiced by Danny Cooksey, he has black hair and brown eyes and wears an outfit composed of: a red short sleeved shirt, black jeans and brown shoes.