List of Characters appearing in Livin' The Life With The Stereotypes is Pikachufreak's idea. These are the characters appearing in Disney XD's Livin' The Life With The Stereotypes.
- Sophia Winterford is the titular protagonist of the series and a 13-year-old girl next door. She is fond of studying and likes to make best friends. Voiced by Tara Strong, she has brown hair and green eyes and her outfit is composed of: A dark green long sleeved shirt, pale blue skirt, pink and black pantyhose and black shoes.
- Lolita Diamond is one of Sophia's best friends who is portrayed as a 13-year-old goth girl. She is a member of the Suchlike Romance band who likes to shop as Cold Subject (a parody of Hot Topic). Voiced by Vanessa Marshall, she has blond hair and blue eyes and her outfit is composed of: a black sleeveless shirt, black skirt, fishnet pantyhose and black boots and has black earrings and Gothic makeup to it.
- Amethyst Giger is a 13-year-old girl who is a nerdy geek. She owns a blog called The Girly Gossip, and is fascinated with natural studies. She is also in a loving relationship with Arnold Royce and doesn't like Cole Winston's proposals to her. Voiced by Grey Griffin. She has black hair in a ponytail, green eyes and glasses and her outfit is composed of: a white long sleeved school shirt, dark blue pleated skirt, black long-stockings and white flats.
- Charleigh Greene is a sporty tomboy who is 13-years-old. Raised by her orphan home parents after hers are dead in a car accident about the age of 7, she is a girl with a big streak who doesn't mind losers, idiots and jerks. Voiced by Mae Whitman, she has long black hair with a pink extension to it, brown eyes and her outfit is composed of: a greenish-teal tank top with a pink short sleeved shirt underneath, blue denim skirt, black longstockings and purple sneakers.
- Madeline Voorhees is a 13-year-old girl who is a Diva/Outcast stereotype pair. She is a freckled student who doesn't like her a fight between her two brothers 16-year-old Lenny and 6-year-old Baxter. Voiced by Lara Jill Miller, she has long curly black hair and brown eyes and her outfit is composed of: a pink long sleeved shirt, blue overall shorts, black long-stockings and green sneakers.
- Betty Hawkins is Sophia's rival who is portrayed as a Queen Bee. At the age of 13, she is snobby and underappreciated and is willing to make amends. Voiced by Janyse Jaud, who also did Sarah and Lee Kanker from Ed, Edd N Eddy, and Wendy "Kootie Pie" O. Koopa from The Adventures of The Koopalings, she has curly blond hair and blue eyes and her outfit is composed of: a light pink sleeveless shirt, red skirt, black pantyhose and black dress shoes.
- Lorry Coutts is Lolita's rival who is a 13-year-old redneck. Living in a hillbilly house with her sister Lenora Coutts and parents Edna and Simon Coutts, she is one of the following girls who is bound to be friends with Betty. Voiced by Candi Milo, she has short brown hair in a straight way and brown eyes and her outfit is composed of: a light purple long sleeved shirt, blue denim shorts and walks barefoot.
- Mackenzie Lloyd is the head of the Pinewood Meanies who works for Chloe, Arlene, Mimi and Bonnie. She is a stuck-up girl who is meaner to other students. Voiced by Linda Cardellini, who makes her sound like Gravity Falls character Wendy Corduroy, she has long dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and wears a purple beret, a pink long sleeved shirt, red skirt, beige pantyhose and brown boots. She also has beige bracelets, a beige belt, and golden earrings, plus a white sleeveless jacket overneath.
- Ralph Hart is one of the recurring characters of the series and a boy genius to be precised. He is an intelligent person who wants to do chemical things like his older sister Lindy. He is also rivals with Debbie Marcus, but later has a crush on her. Voiced by Jason Marsden, in a same tone as Richie Foley a.k.a. Gear from Static Shock, he has orange hair, green eyes and has glasses on, with his main outfit composed of: a black long sleeved shirt, blue jeans and black shoes.
- Cole Winston is Ralph's best friend and one of the boys that Amethyst does not like. He is a ladies man who loves to flirt with all the pretty teenage girls. His younger sister Dahlia is suspicious of his proposals. Lacey Layne, on the other hand, is his main rival, but now his love interest. Voiced by Danny Cooksey (in a Brad Buttowski tone), he has black hair and blue eyes and his outfit is composed of: a blue long sleeved shirt, blue jeans and black sneakers.
- Chloe Morrow is one of Mackenzie's best friends and a teenage girl in a white diaper. She is a prone crybaby who can throw lots of loud tantrums. She is revealed to have feelings for Arlene. Voiced by Kelly Sheridan, the actress behind Nikki from Cardcaptors, Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch from X-Men: Evolution, and Diana Lombard from Martin Mystery, she has blond shoulder length hair in a straight way and brown eyes and her outfit is composed of: a dark red long sleeved dress, white pantyhose and black flats.
- Lynn Morrow is Chloe's mean older sister who is 17-years-old. She is always in a terrible mood, and doesn't like Chloe's tantrums. She is revealed to be a rebel. Voiced by Laura Bailey, she has short blond hair and brown eyes and wears a blue beanie hat, a green short sleeved shirt, yellow skirt and gray boots.
- Arlene Parks is a friend of Mackenzie Lloyd who is a troublesome prankster. She is bound to surprise the other students and knows her simple plans. Voiced by Kathryn Cressida, in the same tone as Dee Dee from Dexter's Laboratory, she has short black hair in a pixie cut and light green eyes and wears a green short sleeved shirt, black skirt, lilac purple pantyhose and black flats.
- Mimi Monroe is another of Mackenzie's friends and a troublemaker to be precised. She is a famous girl known for her friendship with Bonnie. Voiced by Debi Derryberry, she has short orange hair in a bob and aqua blue eyes and wears a light purple sleeveless shirt, blue skirt, light pink pantyhose and black dress shoes.
Bonnibel "Bonnie" Southeast
- Bonnibel "Bonnie" Southeast is another of Mackenzie's best friends and a troublemaking friend of Mimi. She is a practical troublemaker who likes to fill for troubles. Voiced by Colleen O'Shaughnessey, she has orange hair in a ponytail, aqua blue eyes and wears glasses with her main outfit composed of: a dark purple sleeveless shirt, blue skirt, dark pink pantyhose and black dress shoes.
Master Jodie Castellaneta
- Master Jodie Castellaneta is the teenage principal of Pinewood Middle School who is fierce tempered. According to Chris Prynoski, this girl can cause a temper. Voiced by Hynden Walch, in a sound like Starfire from Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go!, she has long crimson red hair and dark blue eyes and wears a business suit composed of: a dark blue long sleeved tuxedo with a white suit and a black tie in between, dark blue miniskirt, opaque tan pantyhose and black high heels.
Superintendent Bella Brewster
- Superintendent Bella Brewster is a friend of Master Jodie Castellaneta who is the teenage superintendent of Pinewood Middle School. She is a girl who is bound to make deals with the Pinewood Students. Voiced by Minty Lewis (in a same tone as Eileen from Regular Show), she has light brown hair, light green eyes and wears glasses with her suit composing of: a sea-green long sleeved tuxedo with a white suit and a red tie in between, sea green miniskirt, opaque tan pantyhose and black high heels.
- Lana Fulbright is one of Master Jodie's bodyguards who is side by side with Sally Walters. She is one of the following girls in Pinewood Middle School who can make amends with one another. Voiced by Amy Poehler (who makes her sound like Bessie Higgenbottom from The Mighty B!), she has short blond hair and light brown eyes and her suit is composed of: a light blue long sleeved tuxedo with a white suit and a green tie in between, light blue miniskirt, opaque tan pantyhose and black high heels.
- Sally Walters is one of Master Jodie's Bodyguards who is side by side with Lana Fulbright. She has lots of ideas and can make adjustments. Voiced by Chantal Strand, the actress behind Molly O! from Generation O! and Elise Wilkins from Accidentally Adventures, she has long orange hair and light blue eyes and her uniform is composed of: a light blue long sleeved tuxedo with a white suit and an orange tie in between, light blue miniskirt, opaque tan pantyhose and black high heels.
- Alya Winterford is Sophia's older sister who is portrayed as a merciless Goth. At the age of 17, she is always in tormenting Sophia and can get her in trouble. Voiced by Minae Noji, in a same tone as Brittney Wong from Star vs. The Forces of Evil, she has long brown hair, green eyes and has gothic makeup and skull earrings to it, with her Gothic outfit composed of: a black long sleeved shirt with a flaming skeleton's head in the middle, black skirt, purple and black pantyhose and black boots.
- Amelia Winterford is the younger sister of Sophia and Alya and a prone crybaby, like Chloe Morrow. At the age of 5, she is considered to be one of the newest additions to the family. Voiced by Stephanie Morgenstern, in the same tone as Panini Kaye from Once Upon A Teenage Lifetime, she has brown hair tied in twin tails and green eyes and has a light red bow on her head. She wears a pink long sleeved dress with a white diaper inside, white pantyhose and black flats.
- Meghan Combs is a straight-A student who works as a crime scene investigator. She is fascinated with dead people and knows the way her older brother Alexander plays Basketball. Voiced by Sarah Hyland, in a same tone as Theresa Fowler from Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, she has auburn hair and green eyes and wears a lime green short sleeved shirt, red skirt, black longstockings and purple flats.
Alexander "Alex" Combs
- Alexander "Alex" Combs is the older brother of Meghan Combs who is a 17 years old. He is a basketball player who strives to make the dunks a success. Voiced by Yuri Lowenthal, in the same tone as Ben Tennyson from the Ben 10 series, he has auburn hair and green eyes and his main outfit is composed of: a black long sleeved unbuttoned jacket under a white sleeveless shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers.
- Emery Harrison is one of Pinewood's famous students who works as a detective. She is an expert in mysteries and knows how to solve them. Voiced by Nika Futterman-Frost, the actress behind Mike Mazinsky from Mike, Lu and Og, Luna Loud from The Loud House, and Sticks from Sonic Boom, she has dark orange hair and blue eyes and her outfit is composed of: a sky blue long sleeved shirt, black skirt, gray pantyhose and black dress shoes.
Mayor Faith Hughes
- Mayor Faith Hughes is the teenage mayor of Pinewood Middle School who runs for her love interest Deputy Kristan Kiefer. As a full mayor, she can solve the solutions happening in Pinewood. Voiced by Olivia Olson, in the same tone as Marceline from Cartoon Network's Adventure Time, she has long light orange hair and dark purple eyes and her outfit is composed of: a light pink long sleeved shirt, light pink miniskirt, opaque tan pantyhose and black high heels.
- Caroline Stormwind is one of the members of Lolita's band entitled Suchlike Romance. At the age of 13, she is one of the following three goth girls to join Lolita, especially her looks. Voiced by Jennifer Hale, she has dark pink hair and olive green eyes and wears a Goth-girl outfit composed of: a black sleeveless shirt, black skirt, fishnet pantyhose and black high heels.
- Josephine Grimsbo is another of Lolita's friends who is a member of the Suchlike Romance Band. At the age of 13, she is described as one of the grouped members of Lolita's team. Voiced by Maggie Blue O'Hara (who is also behind Madison Taylor from Cardcaptors, Katherine "Kitty" Anne Pryde a.k.a. Shadowcat from X-Men: Evolution, Lenora Kaye from Once Upon A Teenage Lifetime, and many others), she has green hair, orange eyes and wears a Goth-girl outfit composed of: a black sleeveless shirt, black skirt, red and blue striped pantyhose and purple boots.
- Hecuba Blackwood is one of Lolita's friends, who is a member of the Suchlike Romance band. At the age of 13, she is the daughter of Callie and Butch Blackwood and the older sister of 5-year-old Anita. Voiced by Jessica DiCicco, who earlier voiced Maggie Pesky from The Buzz on Maggie, and Malina from The Emperor's New School, she has light purple hair and gray eyes and dons a Goth-girl outfit composed of: a gray shirt with black long sleeves, blue jeans and black boots.