Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What started out in Japan turned out to be a world-wide phenomenon. From Ultraman to Kamen Rider Decade and Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, it spread worldwide...and the power has reached the Author Fighters Dimension.
List of Fan-Fiction Kamen Riders
Kamen Rider Ichigo:
Kamen Rider Nigo:
Kamen Rider V3:
Riderman: Yuki Joji (aka, Gackt)
Kamen Rider X:
Kamen Rider Amazon: Daisuke Yamamato (original)
Kamen Rider Stronger: Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2)
Skyrider: Tsukune Aono (Rosario + Vampire)
Kamen Rider Super-1: Sonic the Hedgehog.
Kamen Rider ZX:
Kamen Rider BLACK: Wildrook (by night/very distant future), Marcus Minami (Black-verse)
Kamen Rider BLACK RX: Wildrook (by day), Marcus Flores (regains memories)
Between Showa and Heisei
Kamen Rider Shin:
Kamen Rider ZO:
Kamen Rider J:
Kamen Rider Kuuga: Blood Lord Dark Kiva
Kamen Rider Agito: Jin
Kamen Rider Gills: Jin, Justin Norstein
Kamen Rider G3:
Kamen Rider G3-X: Silent Bob.
Kamen Rider Another Agito:
Kamen Rider G4: Deadpool.
Kamen Rider V1:
Kamen Rider Ryuki: used to be TheShadowSyndicate, now ShadowDJ, Justin Kido
Kamen Rider Knight: used to be Charles Roberts, Rex Roberts, now Ken Kerr, Marcus Amos (after revival)
Kamen Rider Scissors: Vexx (temporally before returning deck, and in Neo Author fighters for a bit) Kevin (Ed, Edd & Eddy)
Kamen Rider Zolda: E-123 Omega, Deadpool
Kamen Rider Raia: Choji "Marucho" Marukuro (Temporally before returning deck) Rolf (Ed, Edd & Eddy)
Kamen Rider Gai: Micheal
Kamen Rider Ohja: Onikagemon
Kamen Rider Tiger: Ranma Saotome (SRW-Verse), Jin Shirinue
Kamen Rider Imperer: Anti-TSS, Itsuki Minami
Kamen Rider Femme: Hikari Ino (at one point) Sari Sumdac
Kamen Rider Ryuga: Lucifer, Terrence Kerr (Blood Lord Dark Kiva) (Real World), Ryuuzaki Kiba, Justin Kido (after the Ryuki deck was stolen)
Kamen Rider Verde: Kirby
Kamen Rider Odin: Andrew (wildrook), Marcus Amos (Pre revival ROZ)
Kamen Rider Alternative: Panther Caroso (PTF-Verse)
Kamen Rider Alternative Zero: Jealousy the Homonuculi.
Kamen Rider Abyss: Jadeite (SRW-Verse); Wandrex (currently)
Kamen Rider Cerberus: Red (Pokemon Special)
Kamen Rider Faiz: Airnaruto45, King (RS Author Fighters/F-Drive Riders), Jin -last name unknown-
Kamen Rider Kaixa: Tyler Mathers
Kamen Rider Delta: Unaligned Plague, Justin -last name unknown-
Kamen Rider Psyga: TLSoulDude , Justin -last name unknown-
Kamen Rider Orga: Meta Knight
Kamen Rider Alfa: Travis Teran
Kamen Rider Beta:
Kamen Rider Gamma:
Kamen Rider Blade: Darkmagicianmon
Kamen Rider Garren: Hurricane's Quill
Kamen Rider Chalice: Cloak
Kamen Rider Leangle: Carl (AF-Verse)
Kamen Rider Glaive: Scarlet the Gizoid, Koujiro of the Fuuma Clan (Fuuma no Koujiro)
Kamen Rider Larc:
Kamen Rider Lance:
Kamen Rider Hibiki: Hareta the Shaymin Pokemorph, Jin Shirinue
Kamen Rider Ibuki: Alistair the Rayquaza Pokemorph
Kamen Rider Todoroki: Rovus Kermeki
Kamen Rider Zanki:
Kamen Rider Kabuki:
Kamen Rider Touki:
Kamen Rider Kirameki:
Kamen Rider Habitaki: Marcus Flores (IPPS world.)
Kamen Rider Nishiki:
Kamen Rider Danki:
Kamen Rider Eiki:
Kamen Rider Gouki:
Kamen Rider Toki:
Kamen Rider Shoki:
Kamen Rider Banki:
Kamen Rider Amaki: Trisha Parker
Kamen Rider Kyoki:
Kamen Rider Kabuto: X Prodigy (at one point)
Kamen Rider Gatack: Kevin Mask, Natsuru Senoh (Kampfer)
Kamen Rider Drake: Hiei (AF-Verse; YuYu Hakusho)
Kamen Rider Sasword: Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach), Yoichi Karasuma (Asu no Yoichi)
Kamen Rider TheBee: Tobi/Madara Uchiha (AF-Verse; Naruto), Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory)
Kamen Rider Kick Hopper: Phillip J. Fry (AF-Verse; Futurama)
Kamen Rider Punch Hopper: Raimundo (Xiaolin Showdown)
Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto: Jack of Blades (X-Prodigy's Darkside.)
Kamen Rider Caucusus: Nick (RWAF-Verse)
Kamen Rider Hercus: L (PTF-Verse)
Kamen Rider Keitaros: Light Yagami (PTF-Verse)
Kamen Rider Den-O: Brian K. (AF-Verse); Andrew (wildrook) (Real World).
Kamen Rider Zeronos: Yuto Sakurai
Kamen Rider New Den-O: Flint (AF-Verse)
Kamen Rider Gaoh:
Kamen Rider Nega Den-O: Kai (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Kamen Rider Yuki: Drake Darkstar
Kamen Rider Rey: Justin the Dialga Pokemorph
Kamen Rider Kiva: Roscoso
Kamen Rider IXA: Andy the Darkrai Pokemorph
Kamen Rider Saga: Taiga Noburi
Kamen Rider Dark Kiva: Ozzy
Kamen Rider Arc: Rage the Homonuculus.
Kamen Rider Kivaala: Hikari Ino
Kamen Rider Decade: Tsukasa Kadoya (Rider-Verse); DestinyZX
Kamen Rider DiEnd: Daiki Kaito.
Kamen Rider Dark Decade: Nightmare (Soul Calibur)
Kamen Rider Double: Yuuichiro Kumada (Sailor Moon) and Phillip.
Kamen Rider Skull: Jin Shirinue
Kamen Rider Accel: Ryu Terui
Kamen Rider Joker: Yuuichiro Kumada (Sailor Moon)
Kamen Rider OOO: Hinaten
Kamen Rider Birth: Dark Kiva
List of Fan-Fiction Super Sentai
Big Shot: Travis Teran.
TyrannoRanger: Jaden Yuki (PTF-Verse, YuGiOh GX)
Mammoth Ranger: Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
TriceraRanger: Ash Ketchum (Pokemon)
TigerRanger: Chris Thorndyke (PTF-Verse, Sonic X)
PteraRanger: Trisha Parker
DragonRanger: Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2)
RyuuRanger: Dan Kuso, Marcus Flores (Neo Dairanger-verse)
ShishiRanger: Shun Kazami, Jin Shirinue
TenmaRanger: Marucho Marukura, Ranma Saotome
KiriniRanger: Runo Misaki, Tsukune Aono
KibaRanger: Wildrook, Yzack Joule (Gundam Seed)
NinjaRed: Marcus "Sarutobi" Flores
NinjaBlack: Ryoga "Jiraiya" Hibiki
NinjaBlue: Eddward "Double D" "Saizou" Peters
OhRed: Unaligned Plague, Marcus Flores
OhGreen: Private Lavernius Tucker (Red vs Blue), Ryoga Hibiki
KingRanger: Pharaoh Atem (YuGiOh), Jin Shirinue
Red Racer: Yusei Fudo (YuGiOh 5Ds), Marcus Flores
Blue Racer: Jim Hawking (Outlaw Star),
MegaRed: Fox McCloud (Star Fox), Marcus Flores
MegaBlack: Slippy Toad, Ryoga Hibiki
MegaBlue: Falco Lombardi, Hattori Sohma
MegaPink: Katt Monroe
MegaSilver: Wolf O'Donnel, Shinra Kishitani (Durarara!!!)
GingaRed: Marcus Flores
BullBlack: Terrence Kerr (RS Author Fighters)
GogoRed: Marcus Anders
Titanium Ranger: Agent Washington (Red vs Blue)
TimeRed: Ranma Saotome
TimeFire: Sarge (At one point; Red vs Blue); David (RWAF-Verse), Marcus Fins
GaoRed: Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star)
GaoYellow: Bastion Misawa (YuGiOh GX)
GaoBlue: Zane Truesdale (YuGiOh GX)
GaoBlack: Chazz Princeton (YuGiOh GX), Ryoga Hibiki
GaoWhite: Aisha Clan-Clan (Outlaw Star)
GaoSilver: Leonard L. Church/the Alpha (Red vs Blue), Marcus Flores
Hurricane Red: Naruto Uzumaki (PTF-Verse)
Hurricane Yellow: Dexter Grif (Red vs Blue)
Hurricane Blue: Freya Crescent (Final Fantasy IX)
Crimson Thunder: Dick Simmons (Red vs Blue)
Navy Thunder: Michael J. Caboose (Red vs Blue)
Shruikenger: Asuka Kagura, Eddward "Double D" Peters, Marcus Hidari (when unable become Kamen Rider NeoDouble)
AbaRed/AbareMax: Eddy Nanbu (Ed, Edd, n Eddy), Ranma Saotome
AbareYellow: Kakarina Grif (Red vs Blue)
AbareBlue: Eddward "Double-D" Browning (Ed, Edd, n Eddy), Eddward Peters
AbareBlack: Wandrex, Ryoga Hibiki
DekaRed: Charlie Nelson/Street Master (ShadowDJ's OC)
DekaBreak: Tyler Mathers, Marcus Flores III
DekaBright: Alice Gegabich
MagiRed: Shinji Ikari (Evangelion; PTF-Verse)
MagiBlue: Rei Ayanami (Evangelion; PTF-Verse)
MagiGreen: Toji Suzahara (Evangelion; PTF-Verse)
MagiYellow: Kawrou Nagisa (Evangelion; PTF-Verse)
MagiPink: Asuka Langley Soryu (Evangelion; PTF-Verse)
MagiMother: Nia Tepplin (Gurren Lagann)
MagiShine: Kamina (Gurren Lagann; revived)
Wolzard/Wolzard Fire: Simon (Gurren Lagann)
BoukenRed: Marcus Flores
BoukenBlack: Ryoga Hibiki
BoukenBlue: Eddward "Double D" Peters
BoukenSilver: Nagi Springfield
GekiRed: Baron (Bakugan)
GekiYellow: Mira Clay (Bakugan)
GekiBlue: Ace (Bakugan),
GekiViolet: Rolf (Ed, Edd, n Eddy), Marcus Flores, Solo Flores
GekiChopper: Doc (Red vs Blue)
Go-On Red: Mordred Kain
Go-On Yellow: December Frost, Kay (RWAF-Verse)
Go-On Blue: Sen Kei Jiang, Andrew (wildrook) (at one point); Nick (RWAF-Verse)
Go-On Green: Ominous Raven
Go-On Black: Selendro Saigo
Go-On Gold: Marcus Flores
ShinkenRed: Andrew (wildrook)
ShinkenBlue: Keitaro Urashima (Love Hina)
ShinkenGreen: Edward Loveless (Ed, Edd, n Eddy)
ShinkenGold: Terrence Kerr (Blood Lord Dark Kiva)
GoukaiRed: Marcus Flores
GoukaiBlue: Death the Kid (Soul Eater), Jin Shirinue
GoukaiGreen: Eddward "Double D" Peters
GoukaiYellow: Hana Inuzuka (Naruto)
GoukaiSilver: Marcus Flores, Shinra Kishitani (Durarara!!!)
List of PTF/Verse Riders
Kamen Rider Kuuga: Yuusuke Onadera
Kamen Rider Agito: Pharaoh Atem.
Kamen Rider Gills: Jay (View Askewniverse)
Kamen Rider G3-X: Silent Bob.
Kamen Rider Ryuki: Eddy (Ed, Edd, n Eddy)
Kamen Rider Knight: Double-D (Ed, Edd, n Eddy)
Kamen Rider Zolda: Ed (Ed, Edd, n Eddy)
Kamen Rider Verde: Jonny 2x4 (Ed, Edd, n Eddy)
Kamen Rider Ohja: Shinji Ikari (NGE)
Kamen Rider Raia: Rolf (Ed, Edd, n Eddy)
Kamen Rider Scissors: Kevin (Ed, Edd, n Eddy)
Kamen Rider Femme: Nazz (Ed, Edd, n Eddy)
Kamen Rider Ryuga: Matthew (Ed, Edd, n Eddy)
Kamen Rider Noir: Lee Kanker (Ed, Edd, n Eddy)
Kamen Rider Alternative: May Kanker (Ed, Edd, n Eddy; at one point); Panther Caroso.
Kamen Rider Alternative Zero: Marie Kanker (Ed, Edd, n Eddy)
Kamen Rider Faiz: Ash Ketchum (Pokemon)
Kamen Rider Psyga: Leo.
Kamen Rider Orga: Yuji Kiba.
Kamen Rider Glaive: Junichi Kaito (Diend no Sekai)
Kamen Rider Hibiki: Asumu.
Kamen Rider Kabuto: Souji Tendou
Kamen Rider Gatack: Kagami Arata
Kamen Rider Den-O: Ryotaro Nogami
Kamen Rider Zeronos: Yuto Sakurai
Kamen Rider Kiva: Wataru Kurenai
Kamen Rider IXA Save: Otoya Kurenai (resides in Rook's body)
Kamen Rider Kivaala: Natsumi Hikari.
Kamen Rider Decade: Tsukasa Kadoya.
Kamen Rider DiEnd: Daiki Kaito.
Kamen Rider Dark Decade: Garland (Final Fantasy I, leading to...)
Kamen Rider (Shin) Decade: FragKing (Rook's Darkside/Anti-Author mix...with others, notably Garland.)
Kamen Rider Double: Christopher Thorndyke (Sonic X) and Kawrou Nagisa (NGE) (at one point); Naruto Uzumaki and Phillip (PTF-Verse).
List of Actual Tokusatsu Warriors
Super Robot Wars-verse
Kamen Rider Kuuga: Yuusuke Onedero.
Kamen Rider Ryuki: Shinji Kido.
Kamen Rider Den-O: Ryotaro Nogami.
Kamen Rider Zeronos: Yuuto Sakurai.
Kamen Rider Kiva: Wataru Kurenai.
Kamen Rider IXA: Nago Keisuke.
Kamen Rider Saga: Taiga.
Kamen Rider Decade: Tsukasa.
Kamen Rider BLACK: Kotaro Minami.
Kamen Rider Psyga: Leo.
Kamen Rider DiEnd: Daiki Kaito.
Power Rangers (First seen in Christmas Special)
TyrannoRanger: Jason Lee Scott.
TriceraRanger: Billy Cranston.
TigerRanger: Trini Kwan.
MammothRanger: Zack Taylor.
PteraRanger: Kimberly Hart.
DragonRanger: Dr. Thomas Oliver (Tommy Oliver).
List of Fan-Created Spinoffs
Kamen Rider Agito-Based:
Truth Agito: A mix of the Hero Gem of Truth with a Seed of Agito, prompting a more...unique form. Used by FragKing, of all people.
Millennium Agito: Millennium Magic with a Seed of Agito. Oddly enough, used by Atem.
- Slifer Agito: Thunder-based form. Uses an arm cannon.
- Obelisk Agito: Earth-based form. Uses a giant fist.
- Ra Agito: Fire-based form. Uses the fires of God.
- Pharaonic Agito: An ascended form of all three.
Miracles Agito: Crest of Miracles with a Seed of Agito. Used by Davis Motomiya.
- Courage Agito: Used with the DigiEgg of Courage. Replaces hands with claws similar to Flamedramon.
- Friendship Agito: Used with the DigiEgg of Friendship. Replaces feet with gauntlets that are similar to Raidramon's own.
- Imperial Agito: Crest of Miracles, full power. Uses a blade similar to the Omni-Saber (Omega Saber) and armor turns pure white.
Kamen Rider Ryuki-Based:
Kamen Rider Fringe: Ironically enough, an Alligator-themed deck that's named after the one trait CROCODILES have. Used by Max Bishop, Mercenary of the Underworld.
Kamen Rider Storm Dragon: Made from a Hero Gem with Ninjor's help. Has the power of Lightning. Used by Rook
Kamen Rider Revive Phoenix: See Storm Dragon. Has the power of Fire and Rebirth. Used by Wandrex.
Kamen Rider Inari: See Storm Dragon. Has the power of Illusion and Kitsune Abilities. Used by Trisha.
Kamen Rider Tidal Turtle: See Storm Dragon. Has the power of Water and the Tsunami. Used by Plague.
Kamen Rider Shard: Based off of Rio's armor in Gekiranger, colored Silver with black accents. A Manticore themed rider with the power of poison. Other abilities are yet to be revealed. Used by Saito Hiraga.
Kamen Rider Kiva-based
Kamen Rider Garulu: A more feral version of Kiva's Garulu Form. Used by MistressofDawn.
Kamen Rider Ven: A wind-based version of Kiva that can only be used when those of Royal Fangire Blood has an unnatural affinity to it. Used by Nick of the Neo Author Fighters.
Kamen Rider Exile: A black and green clad version of Kiva that is only used by Marcus Kurenai when he has Ex-Kivat, an exiled member of the Kivat Clan, inject him with Active Force. Holds more strength then Dogga Form and can use the Arms Monsters.
Kamen Rider Double-Based:
Kamen Rider Shadow: Basically what happens when you mix Shadow the Hedgehog with a Rider System. Used by Rook.
- Super Shadow: When the chips are down, the rings are off, and the Chaos has flown. Only used through the Chaos Drive Attachment.
Kamen Rider Angel: A Rider System used by one of the Seventeen Angels...aka, Kawrou Nagisa.
Kamen Rider NeoDouble (Neo-D): A new Double used by Marcus Hidari and Zeke Hidari, via the green colored Neo Double Driver. Primary form is Rage-Fighter.
Kamen Rider Vega: A yellow version of Accel. Top speed matches Accel Trial and has the same abilities. Used by Justin Anders.
Ice Pegasus: A solid version of the Ice Pegasus drive from Megaman Starforce. Used by Ed Loveless.
Fire Leo: A solid version of the Fire Leo drive from Megaman Starforce. Used by Eddward "Double-D" Browning.
Sky Dragon: A solid version of the Sky Dragon drive from Megaman Starforce. Used by Eddy Nanbu.
Green Shinobi: A solid version of the Leaf Shinobi form from Megaman Starforce 2. Used by Ross from the Real World until stolen by Burai. Was stuck in the form until finding the Getter Emperor.
Fire Dinosaur: A solid version of the Fire Dinosaur form from Megaman Starforce 2. Used by Andrew, wildrook's Real World counterpart until disappearing after the battle between himself and a burly Green Shinobi.
Kamen Rider Neos: A metallic version of Elemental Hero Neos created by the efforts of Jaden Yuki, Chris Thorndyke, and Kawrou Nagisa. Nine forms are known in this form:
- Air Neos (resembles Elemental Hero Air Neos)
- Aqua Neos (resembles Elemental Hero Aqua Neos)
- Flare Neos (resembles Elemental Hero Flare Neos)
- Grand Neos (resembles Elemental Hero Grand Neos)
- Glow Neos (resembles Elemental Hero Glow Neos)
- Shade Neos (resembles Elemental Hero Shade Neos)
- Wise Neos (resembles Neos Wiseman)
- Sage Neos (resembles Elemental Hero God Neos)
Kamen Rider Mage: A metallic version of the Dark Magician, created by Kaibacorp and used by Yugi Muto. Like Neos, it has many different forms:
- Chaos Mage (resembles Magician of Black Chaos/Dark Magician of Chaos)
- Blade Mage (resembles Dark Magician Knight)
- Dark Flare Blade (resembles Dark Flare Knight)
- Paladin Mage (resembles Dark Paladin)
Kamen Rider Stardust: A metallic version of Stardust Dragon that was created by Kaibacorp and used by Yusei Fudo. It has two different forms:
- Assault Mode (resembles Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode)
- Savior Star Mode (resembles Savior Star Dragon)
Kamen Rider Kaibaman: Seto Kaiba's personal Rider belt. Few forms are used with it:
- Chimera Form (something similar to Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon)
- Shining Form (armor in the form of Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon)
Kamen Rider Lord Red: The prototype of Kaibaman, used by Joey Wheeler. These forms are used with it:
- Black Skull Lord (resembles Black Skull Dragon)
- Metallic Black Lord (an enhanced version of Lord Red, only more like Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon)
- Dark Lord Red (armor in the form of Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon)
- Dark Metal Lord (armor in the form of Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon)
Named so for the creation of a series of belts created by the Scions of Avalon, a liberal sect of the Advent, a race of psionic humanoids who empower their psychic abilities using mental stimulants and powerful technology, called PsiTech. There were three prototype belts made, but two of them were stolen in an ambush by the human Provians of the Trader Emergency Coalition (TEC) and the insectine Vasari. Nobody knows how many belts are in active use currently, although the three original systems are still around.
Kamen Rider Cosmos: The original Advent Rider and the belt's intended owner, used by Ryan King of the Real-World Author Fighters. It has ten main forms, which are unlocked through Cosmos Discs that are inserted into the belt a la Kamen Rider Decade, which then branch into many other forms when an EX capsule is inserted into the belt, unleashing it in a powerful attack called an EX Burst. This transports King into an in-between world for the final attack, which Rovus and Quill jokingly call "Elsewhere."
- Disc One: Light Warrior. This allows King to wield a sword and shield. Its EX Burst attack is Oversoul, which allows King to charge the blade with energy and slash his opponent six times.
- Disc Two: Firion. This allows King to wield a number of weapons, namely a bow, sword, and lance. Its EX Burst attack is Fervid Blazer, allowing King to attack with a flurry of blazing arrows in addition to the normal weapons.
- Disc Three: Onion Knight. This grants King the power to wield a sword like most of the other forms, but its true power comes from its ability to switch between Sage Mode and Ninja Mode. As such, they have two different EX Burst attacks. In Sage Mode, the EX Burst (Spellbook) King unleashes a powerful light-based attack followed by a meteor. In Ninja Mode, the EX Burst (Ninjutsu) allows King to pelt the foe with shuriken before disappearing in a puff of smoke and reappearing behind his target for a spiraling double-katana attack.
- Disc Four: Cecil. This grants King a powerful yari-type weapon in Dark Mode, and a sword in Light Mode. Its EX Burst is Soul Shift. First started in Light form, King slashes twice, then segues into Dark Mode to attack with the yari and then six dark fireballs. He then shifts back to Light Mode for a final double slash.
- Disc Five: Bartz. This grants King a sword (as usual), but also a number of magic-based abilities. Its EX Burst is Spellblade-Dual Wield-Rapid Fire. King channels Aero, Blizzard, Fire, and Thunder in one attack, then segues into the final attack, Brave Blade, where he takes the four spellblades into one for a final attack. While it's possible to interrupt King during the first wave to stop the EX Burst, if he completes the first attacks he can go right back into Brave Blade.
- Disc Six: Terra. King has no weapons in Terra Form, but instead focuses on Blizzard, Holy, and Water spells for effect. The EX Burst is Riot Blade, where King activates Trance Mode and charges his right arm with energy, unleashing it in a flurry of crescent wave attacks.
- Disc Seven: Cloud. One of King's favorites, King gets a zweilhander weapon much like Cloud's sword. The EX Burst is Limit Break: Omnislash, allowing King to emulate Cloud's cheif ability, with thirteen decisive attacks before a final ending blow. This attack requires lots of energy in order to be used effectively.
- Disc Eight: Squall. King recieves a gunblade in this form. The EX Burst is Renzoken, allowing for eight precisely timed attacks before the final attack, Lion Heart. This attack's timing is key, and if interrupted even once the attack can be weakened or stopped altogether.
- Disc Nine: Zidane. King recieves two swords in this form (ooh, deviance!). The EX Burst is Reverse Gaia.
- Disc Ten: Tidus. The EX Burst is Blitz Ace.
Kamen Rider Phic: A ancient Advent deck that was sealed away with the Mirror monster, Regnuss the Fox, inside of a uncharted island. The deck was found by Moa and Konoma, but the deck is very dangerous, which also includes a demonic card called the Forbidden Vent, which makes a monsterous explosion that wipes out anyone in it's path, but drains the user greatly, so Moa doesn't use it. Used by Moa-Nara
- Some Author Fighters have more than one power. That goes for allies as well.
- Two versions of DestinyZX have used Decade's Rider System: One is the Author Fighter version while another is also known as DaiShocker.
- Decade has a card for every Kamen Rider (sans Double, who has every main Kamen Rider in store until now due to Decade having Double Cards now) that are heroes. Because of that, Wildrook fears that he may have to restrain him when he turns into Kamen Rider Shin.
- In an odd coincidence, Rook also jokingly refers to Shin as "Kamen Rider Brundlefly."
- After an encounter with Zeronos (Terry) and Decade (Tsukasa), Robotnik had created the Dark DecaDriver. It is unknown whether the K-Touch would be compatible with a design made by a third party or not.
- Kamen Rider Kivaala was basically a rider before it became official in another "Who saw this coming" turn of events. Terry still doesn't trust Kivala, though.
- Rage happens to be already dead, which is why he doesn't feel the side-effects of the Kivat transformations.
- There's a series of Lost in Translation gags involved:
- Charles Roberts had referred to Knight as Kamen Rider Wing Knight, which is a reference to the newly-released Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.
- Shruikenger's newest Henge resembles that of Cameron Watanabe's, who happens to be his Power Rangers counterpart.
- Ed Loveless takes offense to the Masked Rider franchise. Who can blame him?
- There were a few discussions on how Dragon Knight differs from Ryuki as a tribute rather than a spin-off.
- There is no Silver V in GoGo-V. GoGo-V means only FIVE Sentai warriors were involved. Titanium Ranger happens to be an American-Only Tokusatsu hero.
- There are two versions of the Ryuki decks: One was used in the Canon series, and the other was a bunch of prototypes. Because of that, Odin does not have the mind-controlling properties of his other counterpart. For more information, see Contact Beasts.