Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
See also List of Vovatra Political Parties
This article lists Vovatran Political Parties by their official colors. Parties with upper-house seats are in bold.
|Gov Bold Opp Italic||United Left||LibFed||Spiritual Center||Conservative Bloc|
|Major||SA||ED | SD||MM | JM | SDM||VL | MP|
|Medium||TLA | SP||GLF||TER | VN | AM|
|Minor||MY | X||YU? | LDP||AR||VSD | MW | PSN | PP | PS | MDR|
|Tiny||FDS | AT | CM | CA | LB | IT | MA | FB||CL | MEP | NW | CDP | HM | AR | PI | ONOP | GT||F | MD | BM | WH||AP | SM | BD | O | PD | FDP-1 | VSP | RP | NS | FDP-2 | CM|
In Vovatra, dark pinks tend to represent compassionate centrism, while lighter pinks are normally classed as reds.
In Vovatra, dark reds are associated with social liberalism, while bright reds are socially conservative. Pinkish-reds are normally linked to economic leftism. Dark red, in conjunction with green, symbolizes liberal-environmentalism.
- Independent Triumvirate - Burgundy
- Elders of Democracy - Falu Red
- V Nationals - Amaranth
- O Party - Alizarin
- Christian Left - Cardinal
- Pleasant Democracy - Crimson
- Party for Sound - Coral Red
- Free Democratic Party (Faction 2) - Coral
- Green Liberation Federation - Dark Coral
In Vovatra, orange is normally associated with social or political conservatism. Amber is the historic color of Nalyd.
- Communist Alliance - Burnt Umber
- Bloc of Democracy - Burnt Orange
- Why Unite? - Amber
- Agricultural Party - Gamboge
Brown is linked to social conservatism. In conjunction with green, it represents conservative-environmentalism.
- Christian Monarchy - Brown
- Monster Party - Auburn
- The Economic Restoration - Dark Tan
- Free Democratic Party (Faction 1) - Khaki
- Party of Social Nationalism - Apricot
- Mother Earth Party - Beige
- Power Party - Buff
In Vovatra, light or bright yellows represent socialism, while deep yellows tend to represent the far right.
- V Social Party - Flax
- Right Party - Dark Goldenrod
- New Way - Metallic Gold
- Social Alliance - Lemon
- Money and You - Lemon Chiffon
In Vovatra, Green is associated with social liberalism. It is also linked to alternative societal or economic structures, like anticapitalism or eco-primitivism. It is also associated with the environment; in conjunction with a light brown, it is conservative-environmentalist, while a deep red is liberal-environmentalist and a blue is big-government-environmentalist.
- Alliance for Raves - Lime
- Free Bloc - Kelly Green
- Liberal Democratic Party - Emerald
- Our Nation, Our Planet - Jade
- Might Does Right - Malachite
- Free Democracy System - Fern Green
- Human Movement - Dark Green
- Alternative Movement - Asparagus
- Monetary Alternative - Camouflage Green
- Citizens' Dignity Party - Celadon
In Vovatra, Blue generally symbolizes big government, with cyans specifically representing big-government leftism. The main exception is Split Dominion, a federalist party. Blue, shifted slightly towards green, also represents The Religion.
- Spiritual Democratic Movement - Blue-Green
- Socialist Party - Aqua
- Monarchy for Workers - Cyan
- V List - Alice Blue
- Bloc Movement - Baby Blue
- GreenThink - Maya Blue
- Cadre Movement - Light Blue
- V Solidary Democracy - Azure
- Split Dominion - Dodger Blue
- Justice Movement - Blue
- New Solidarity - Dark Blue
In Vovatra, dark purples tend to represent economic leftism, while pale purples represent political centrism.
- The Left Alliance - Blue-Violet
- Left Bloc - Han Purple
- After Radicalism - Lilac
- Party of Independence - Lavender
- Social Monarchy - Amethyst
- Apple Tree - Eggplant
In Vovatra, dark greys and blacks represent centrism in the form of social liberalism but moral conservatism.