Littlefoot's Adventures of An Exremely Goofy Movie is another Land Before Time crossover film planned to be re-edited by yru17. It is the sequel to Littlefoot's Adventures of A Goofy Movie. It's unknown if the film will be shown on YouTube.
It is an important time in Max's life, for he is now 18 and is college-bound with his friends P.J. and Bobby along with Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Chomper, Ruby, Gudio, Grandpa Longneck, Grandma Longneck, SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star, Squidward Tentacles, Sandy Cheeks, Eugene Krabs, Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick, The Goonies (Mikey Walsh, Brand Walsh, Mouth Devereaux, Data Wang, Chunk Cohen, Andy Carmichael, Stef Steinbrenner, and Sloth Fratelli), Jesse Greenwood, Elvis, Randolph Johnson, Nadine, Taran, Princess Eilonwy, Fflewddur Flam, Gurgi, Aladdin, Abu, Jean-Bob, Speed, Puffin, Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Fred Jones, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, Jack Skellington, The Vultures (Buzzie, Flaps, Dizzy, and Ziggy), Jiminy Cricket, Zazu, Rex, Woog, Elsa, Dweeb, Aladar, Neera, Plio, Yar, Zini, Suri, Baylene, Eema, Url, Charlie, and Itchy. Believing himself to be free of his father, he strives to work together with his friends to become the top team at the college X-Games. Upon arriving, Max quickly gets himself noticed by the "Gamma Mu Mu" fraternity, who are the reigning X-Games champions and whom Carface, Killer, Oogie Boogie, Lord Rothbart, Hyp, Mutt, Nod, Ozzy, Strut, the Fratellis (Ma Fratelli, Francis Fratelli, and Jake Fratelli), Creeper, Ursula, and Dr. Facilier work for, in particular their leader, Bradley Uppercrust III. Bradley invites Max to join his fraternity, but Max refuses if he cannot bring his friends along with them. A rivalry starts between Max's team and Bradley's Gammas, and they bet whoever loses in the finals will be towel-boy to the other.Meanwhile, Goofy does not take Max's leaving well and suffers from empty nest syndrome. His depression causes him to be involved in an explosion at his factory job and he is tried, convicted, fired and arrested. He is downspirited after this event, and misses his son Max. To make things worse, as Goofy dropped out of college after 3 years during the 1970s, he can't get another well-paying job unless he spends one more year to obtain a college degree. To his son's mortification, Goofy joins him on campus to achieve the degree. Desperate to distract his father, Max talks him into pledging the Gammas, which works. Additionally, Goofy meets and befriends the college librarian, Sylvia Marpole, who shares his nostalgic love for the 1970s. Romance soon blossoms between Goofy and Sylvia, and they decided to go for a date that coming Saturday, which becomes a spectacular success with them dominating the dance floor with classic disco. Although Max is initially supportive of Goofy's "distractions", tensions start to rise between them when Goofy beats Max in the first round during the X-Games qualifiers, though his success is due primarily to cheating by Bradley, who implemented a rocket booster on Goofy's skateboard. Bradley also tries to distract Max's own focus as he skates (by using a pocket mirror to blind Max as he is skating), and as a result, Max's team barely makes it into the semi-finals. After the qualifiers, Max angrily snaps out and yells at Goofy to "Leave me alone and get your own life!!!". Max's rejection causes Goofy to lose his focus, forgetting his date with Sylvia and failing his first midterm. Goofy begins considering to drop out but, after inadvertently getting some advice from Pete, he regains his focus and returns to school. Meanwhile, A depressed Max considers transferring believing that despite making it into the semi-finals, he still let his teammates down, but after some encouragement from PJ and Bobby, he re-considers and decides that they can still win. Goofy returns to campus and happily makes up with Sylvia, who then helps him study for his makeup exams, which he passes with straight-A's. Additionally, Goofy decides to quit the Gammas, not wanting to compete with or against Max at all. The Gammas take this as an insult and literally throw him out. When Goofy re-enters the Gamma house to return his pledge pin, he overhears their plan to cheat in the final X-Games events like they always have. Goofy tries to warn Max about this, but Max, still angry at Goofy, refuses to believe him. At the X-Games semi-finals, Bradley and the Gammas repeatedly cheat in various obvious ways, but are not caught, eliminating all the teams besides Max's. Just before the final race is to begin, Bradley activates a rocket mechanism in P.J.'s skates that blasts him away, leaving Max's team with only two players. Without enough teammates, Max and Bobby face disqualification unless they can find a replacement player. Realizing that Goofy was trying to warn him about The Gammas' cheating, Max apologizes to Goofy on the Jumbotron and asks him to join his team; Goofy sees this and gladly accepts. In the final race, one of Bradley's cheating maneuvers backfires (Goofy threw his lucky horseshoe at Bradley's face when he was about to push the button that starts the rocket mechanism implanted on Max's skate board) when a giant wire-and-fabric X-Games logo falls on Tank, one of Bradley's minions. Ignoring the accident, Bradley races forward to win the race for himself, but Max and Goofy decide to help Tank escape. Despite the setback, Max manages to catch up to Bradley and wins the race by a nose and receives the grand-prize trophy. Conceding defeat, Bradley shakes hands with Max (showing good sportsmanship) and will become his towel-boy, but Max calls off the bet because Bradley has to deal with Tank. Tank then turns on Bradley for ditching him, by sling shot him into the X-games blimp. Once the term is over, Goofy receives his college degree (and the trophy) and leaves Max to his own devices at college. Goofy and Sylvia drive off at a beach, implying that their future will be together. As for Littlefoot and the others, they started take off to their next great adventure.
- Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick, The Goonies (Mikey Walsh, Brand Walsh, Mouth Devereaux, Data Wang, Chunk Cohen, Andy Carmichael, Stef Steinbrenner, and Sloth Fratelli), Jesse Greenwood, Elvis, Randolph Johnson, Nadine, Taran, Princess Eilonwy, Fflewddur Fflam, Gurgi, Aladdin, Abu, Jean-Bob, Speed, Puffin, Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Fred Jones, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, Jack Skellington, The Vultures (Buzzie, Flaps, Dizzy, and Ziggy), Jiminy Cricket, Zazu, Kenai, Koda, Rutt and Tuke, Rex, Woog, Elsa, Dweeb, Roger Rabbit, Aladar, Neera, Plio, Yar, Zini, Suri, Baylene, Eema, Url, Charlie Barkin, Itchy Itchiford, Chanticleer, Carface, Killer, Oogie Boogie, Lord Rothbart, Hyp, Mutt, Nod, Ozzy, Strut, The Fratellis (Ma Fratelli, Francis Fratelli, and Jake Fratelli), The Grand Duke of Owls, Creeper, Ursula, and Dr. Facilier guest star in this film.
- It is currently unknown if Terk, Tantor, Louis, Genie, Sebastian, King Louie, and Fu Dog will be in this film or not, depending on the fact that they might be featured with King Julien, Maurice, and Mort in Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa's Adventures of An Extremely Goofy Movie.
- The Grand Duke of Owls was originally planned to guest star in Bloom's Adventures of An Extremely Goofy Movie, but the idea was dropped, due to Jafar and Maleficent being the only villains guest starring it, so he ended up guest starring in this film instead.
- This is an NTSC film with NTSC bits from The Land Before Time movies, South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, The Goonies, Free Willy 1-3, The Black Cauldron, the Aladdin, trilogy, The Swan Princess trilogy, the Scooby-Doo movies, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Jungle Book 1 and 2, Pinocchio, Mickey's Christmas Carol, The Lion King 1 and 2, We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story, and the All Dogs Go to Heaven trilogy.
- Both The Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold Fire and An Extremely Goofy Movie were released in 2000.