Littlefoot's Adventures of The Jungle Book is another upcoming Land Before Time crossover film planned to be re-edited by yru17. It's unknown if the film will be shown on YouTube.
Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Chomper, Ruby, Guido, Grandpa Longneck, and Grandma Longneck (along with Stan, Scooby-Doo, and their friends) have time-traveled to the Jungles of India and meet Bagheera the Panther, Baloo the Bear, and a man-cub named Mowgli and they help protect Mowgli from an evil Tiger named Shere Khan, whom Oogie Boogie and Pete work for.
- Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick, Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Fred Jones, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Jiminy Cricket, Zazu, Jack Skellington, Oogie Boogie, and Pete guest star in this film.
- Unlike DisneyDaniel93's film Pooh's Adventures of The Jungle Book, this is an NTSC film with NTSC bits from The Land Before Time movies, South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, the Scooby-Doo movies, Mickey's House of Villains, Mickey: Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers, The Prince and the Pauper, A Goofy Movie, An Extremely Goofy Movie, Space Jam, Looney Tunes: Back in Action, The Lion King 1 and 2, and The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Zazu makes a full guest appearance in this film, despite his cameo in Timon and Pumbaa's Adventures of The Jungle Book.
- Littlefoot and his friends will see Baloo, Bagheera, King Louie, and the Vultures again and will face Shere Khan again in Littlefoot's Adventures of Sleeping Beauty.
- The TV show A Pup Named Scooby-Doo was on ABC Saturday Mornings at the time when Universal Pictures (the studio that released The Land Before Time movies) celebrated its 75th Anniversery for movie making and The Jungle Book was re-released in theaters in 1990 and at the time when The Jungle Book was first released on home video in 1991.
- The Jungle Book had another home video release in 1997, the same year that The Land Before Time V: The Mysterious Island was released straight to video and Space Jam was first released on home video.
- The Jungle Book was first released on DVD in 1999, the same year that Scooby-Doo and the Witches Ghost was released straight to video.
- During the movie, Littlefoot, Ducky, Petrie, Chomper, Guido, Kyle, Cartman, Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, Mickey, Goofy, Jiminy, Zazu and Jack will be kidnapped with Mowgli by the Monkeys, while Cera, Spike, Ruby, Grandpa Longneck, Grandma Longneck, Stan, Kenny, Fred, Daphne, Velma, Donald, Bugs and Daffy will team up with Baloo and Bagheera to save Mowgli.