Littlefoot's Adventures of Toy Story is the first Land Before Time/Pixar crossover film planned to be re-edited by Yru17. It will appear on YouTube and Vimeo in the near future.
Woody, a pull-string cowboy doll, is the leader of a group of toys that belong to a boy named Andy and come to life whenever they want but chose to stay inanimate when humans are around. With his family moving to a new home and one week before his birthday, the toys stage a reconnaissance mission to discover Andy's new presents. Andy receives a space ranger Buzz Lightyear figure, whose impressive features soon see him replacing Woody as Andy's favorite toy. Woody is disappointed and resentful at his replacement, while Buzz does not understand that he is a toy, believing himself to be a real space ranger, and sees Woody as an interference in his mission to return to his "home planet". Andy's next door neighbor Sid Phillips has been kicked out of summer camp earlier and Woody explains to Buzz that Sid is a person who tortures and destroys toys just for fun.Andy prepares to go to a family outing at the space themed Pizza Planet restaurant with Buzz. Woody attempts to have Buzz misplaced, but ends up knocking him out the window, causing the other toys to think that Woody tried to get rid of him. With Buzz missing, Andy takes Woody with him to Pizza Planet instead. Buzz, however, climbs aboard the car and confronts Woody as they stop at a gas station. The two toys fight and accidentally land outside the car, which drives off and leaves them stranded. Woody spots a truck bound for Pizza Planet and plans to rendezvous with Andy there, convincing Buzz to come with him by telling him it will take him to his home planet. Once at Pizza Planet, Buzz makes his way into a claw game machine shaped like a spaceship, thinking it to be the ship Woody promised him. While Woody clambers in to try and rescue him, they happen to get captured by Sid. At Sid's house, the two desperately attempt to escape before Andy's family's moving day, encountering nightmarish hodge-podge toys of Sid's creation as well as Sid's vicious dog, Scud. Buzz sees a commercial for Buzz Lightyear action figures just like himself and realizes that he is a toy, becoming too depressed to participate in Woody's escape plan. Sid prepares to destroy Buzz by strapping him to a rocket, but is delayed by a thunderstorm. Woody convinces Buzz that life is worth living even if he is not a space ranger because of the joy he can bring to children. Buzz regains his spirit, but Sid takes him to his backyard. Cooperating with Sid's mutant toys, Woody stages a rescue of Buzz and scares Sid off by coming to life, telling him to "play nice" and not destroy his toys. However, the two miss Andy's car as it drives away to his new house. Running out on the road, they manage to climb onto the moving truck but Scud chases them and Buzz tackles the dog to save Woody. Woody attempts to rescue Buzz with Andy's RC but the other toys, who still distrust him, toss him off onto the road. However, spotting Woody driving RC back with Buzz alive, they realize their mistake and try to help them into the truck. When RC's batteries become depleted, Woody ignites the rocket on Buzz's back and manages to throw RC into the moving truck just as the duo go soaring into the air. Buzz then opens his wings to cut himself free of the rocket moments before it explodes, and he and Woody drop safely through the car's open roof into a box on the rear seat. Andy looks in the box and is elated to find Buzz and Woody, who he assumes must have been there the whole time he thought they were lost. On Christmas Eve at their new house, Buzz and Woody become good friends and stage another reconnaissance mission to prepare for the new toy arrivals, one of the new toys being a Mrs. Potato Head. As Woody jokingly asks what might be worse than Buzz, the two share a worried smile as they discover Andy's new gift is a puppy.
- Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick, Simba, Nala, King Julien, Maurice, Mort, Terk, Tantor, Louis, Taran, Princess Eilonwy, Fflewddur Fflam, Gurgi, Orddu, Orgoch, and Orwen, Genie, Sebastian, Jesse Greenwood, Elvis, Randolph Johnson, Nadine, Baloo, Bagheera, King Louie, The Goonies (Mikey Walsh, Brand Walsh, Mouth Devereaux, Data Wang, Chunk Cohen, Andy Carmichael, Stef Steinbrenner, and Sloth Fratelli), Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Princess Odette, Prince Derek, Jean-Bob, Speed, Puffin, Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Fred Jones, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, Rex, Woog, Elsa, Dweeb, Fu Dog, Kenai, Koda, Rutt and Tuke, Roger Rabbit, Jack Skellington, and Chanticleer guest star in this film.
- Although the entire Jungle Adventure Crew (with Sebastian being the last member until King Louie, Rutt and Tuke, Fu Dog, and Roger Rabbit would join the team) was in Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa's Adventures of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begins, the only reason Simba, Nala, King Julien, Maurice, Mort, Terk, Tantor, Louis, Genie, and Sebeastian guest star in this film is because Timon and Pumbaa are the only members of the crew being in Timon and Pumbaa's Adventures of Toy Story. This indicates that both these upcoming films take place before Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa's Adventures of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begins.
- Unlike DisneyDaniel93's film Pooh's Adventures of Toy Story, this is an NTSC film with NTSC bits from The Land Before Time films, South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, The Lion King films, Madagascar, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, Tarzan, The Princess and the Frog, The Black Cauldron, the Aladdin films, The Little Mermaid films, Free Willy 1-3, The Jungle Book 1 and 2, The Goonies, the Mickey Mouse films, The Swan Princess films, the Scooby-Doo films, We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Rock-a-Doodle.
- Free Willy 2: The Adventure Home, A Goofy Movie, and Toy Story were released in 1995, the same year The Land Before Time III: The Time of the Great Giving were released directly on home video and The Lion King and The Swan Princess were first released on home video.
- This film actually takes place before Winnie the Pooh's World of Color, which explains Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, King Julien, Julien, Maurice, Mort, and Louis already knowing Woody and Buzz Lightyear.