Littlefoot Meets Bambi is another Land Before Time crossover film planned to be re-edited by Yru17. It will appear on Vimeo in the near future.
Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Chomper, Ruby, Guido, Grandpa Longneck, Grandma Longneck, Skip, Mr. Thicknose, Jacquimo, Jean-Bob, Speed, Puffin, Whizzer, Falkor, and Stanley (along with Mickey, Bugs, Toaster, and their friends) meet a deer prince named Bambi and they help him learn about life, death, and survival all around the forest.
- Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Aladar, Neera, Plio, Yar, Zini, Suri, Baylene, Eema, Url, Rex, Woog, Elsa, Dweeb, Toaster, Lampy, Radio, Blanky, Kirby, Barney the Dinosaur, Baby Bop, BJ, Riff, Woody Woodpecker, Ttark, The Vultures (Buzzie, Flaps, Dizzy, and Ziggy), Jiminy Cricket, Zazu, Charlie Barkin, Itchy Itchiford, and Jack Skellington guest star in this film.
- This is one of a few Land Before Time crossover films in which most guest stars are animals (due to Man being an offscreen human in the film); the first being Littlefoot's Adventures of The Brave Little Toaster.
- This is an NTSC film with NTSC bits from The Land Before Time films, Thumbelina, The Swan Princess films, The NeverEnding Story films, A Troll in Central Park, the Mickey Mouse films, Space Jam, Looney Tunes: Back in Action, Dinosaur, We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story, The Brave Little Toaster films, Barney's Great Adventure, The Jungle Book 1 and 2, Pinocchio, The Lion King films, the All Dogs Go to Heaven trilogy, and The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Bambi was re-released in theaters in 1988, the same year that The Land Before Time was released in theaters.
- Bambi was first released on home video in 1989, the same year that All Dogs Go to Heaven was released in theaters.
- Bambi had another home video release in 1997, the same year that The Land Before Time V: The Mysterious Island was released straight to video, both The NeverEnding Story III: Escape from Fantasia and Space Jam were first released on home video, The Swan Princess II: Escape from Castle Mountain was released in selected theaters, and the TV show Barney and Friends was on PBS Kids.
- Bambi was first released on DVD in 2005, the same year that The Land Before Time XI: Invasion of the Tinysauruses was released straight to video.