of promotion from the label.
The group eventually disbanded and Lloyd began shopping around for a solo deal. He soon was signed to MCA Records with his first single-to-be "Young Girl". Unfortunately, as MCA Records dissolved into its parent company, Geffen Records, many of the artists on its roster were let go (including Lloyd). However, using "Young Girl" as a demo, he landed a new recording contract with The Inc./Def Jam Records with Irv Gotti.
According to an interview with DJBooth.net, Lloyd admitted to host DJ "Z," that he has about twenty tattoo's who include a picture of his father, Young Goldie Music logo (his company) and a rebel baby angel. 
R&B singer lloyd cousin is on the rise his name is fabio hart. He going by the name young fabbi.Y ou can reach him at www.myspace.com/fabiohart
"Southside", a duet with label mate Ashanti, became his debut single and became an R&B hit. The video even became number one on BET's 106 & Park, where Lloyd and Ashanti performed the song live. The follow-up single was "Hey Young Girl", which wasn't as successful as "Southside". His childhood friend Ciara was in the video and he is in the video of her hit 1, 2 Step. The two grew up together and she thanks him in her Goodie cd, saying "Lloyd aka young ladi love you so much!". Both singles appeared on his 2004 debut album, titled Southside. Southside performed poorly due to lack in interest and limited funds by The INC to promote the album. Gotti also believe older female fans weren't as interested.
A third single was never announced. Since then, Lloyd has appeared singing the hooks on singles for label mate Ja Rule's "Caught Up" which featured Alexus, as well as rapper Tango Redd's "Let's Cheat". He's also made an appearance in R&B singer Sammie's video "You Should Be My Girl" with Teairra Mari
In 2006, a newly-recorded track titled "You", featuring previous-collaborator Lil Wayne (and an alternate version featuring Tango Redd), had surfaced, appearing on Lloyd's MySpace page. His second studio album, titled Street Love, was released on March 13, 2007. It has also been confirmed that Lloyd has joined Sho'nuff Records and although his contract with The Inc. Records isn't over, they're still promoting his single with Lil' Wayne . The single gained airplay on BET LATE and it was #1 on BET's 106 & Park Top 10 Live (it was "retired" from the countdown on March 13, 2007, after appearing for 65 days, 35 days at Number One. It has been placed in the show's Hall of Fame)when it was it was number 1 when it retired.
His album Street Love was certified Gold by the RIAA in April 2007.sold 784,558 and sold over 1,000,000 copies and now platinum. Lloyd's second single "Get It Shawty" was also very successfulhing the top twenty on the pop charts. The single proved to be more pop freindly and gained more airplay on Top 40 stations during the summer of 2007. By the time the third single "Player's Prayer" was released, interest in the album had deminished and with lack of promotion, the song proved to be unsuccessful even though it was praised by critics and fans alike.
Lloyd has also made guest appearances on television shows. Most notably are his frequent appearances on the hit show "One On One", an episode of Wild 'N Out on June 21, 2007 and on a show called Gotti's Way on Vh1.
- 2004: "Southside" (featuring Ashanti)
- 2004: "Hey Young Girl"
- 2006: "You" (featuring Lil' Wayne)
- 2007: "Valentine"
- 2007: "Get It Shawty"
- 2007: "Player's Prayer"
- 2008: "Life"
- 2008: "How We Do It (Around My Way)" (featuring Ludacris)
- 2004: "Forever" (8Ball & MJG featuring Lloyd)
- 2004: "Let's Cheat Tonight" (Tango Redd featuring Lloyd)
- 2005: "Caught Up" (Ja Rule featuring Lloyd)
- 2007: "When I Hustle" (Huey featuring Lloyd)
- 2007: "Secret Admirer" (Pitbull featuring Lloyd)
- "Caught Up" (Ja Rule featuring Lloyd)
- "Where I'm From" (Ja Rule featuring Lloyd)
- "Forever" (8Ball & MJG featuring Lloyd)
- "Take Me Tonight" (Ashanti featuring Lloyd)
- "Tear It Up" (Young Jeezy featuring Lloyd & Slick Pulla)
- "Tear It Up" Remix (Young Jeezy featuring Lloyd & Too Short)
- "Let's Cheat" (Tango Redd featuring Lloyd)
- "Street Life" (Rick Ross featuring Lloyd)
- "Look At Her" Remix (One Chance featuring Lloyd, Bobby Valentino & Trey Songz)
- "ATL" (Baby D. featuring Lloyd)
- "Ready, Willing Able" (Taniya featuring Lloyd)
- "Cool Mint" (Trillville featuring Lloyd)
- "So Into You" (Young Argo featuring Lloyd)
- "Pussy Poppin'" (Lil' Scrappy featuring Lloyd)
- "The Bandits" (Lil' Wayne & Lloyd)
- "Everything" (Hypnotik featuring Lloyd)
- "Pain I Feel" (Blak Jak featuring Lloyd)
- "Like A Movie" (P$C featuring Lloyd)
- "When I Hustle" (Huey featuring Lloyd)
- "They Ain't Shit" (Sean Paul of YoungBloodz featuring Lloyd)
- "Real Playa Like" (Fabolous featuring Lloyd)
- "Bien Veniidos" (Trilltown Mafia featuring Lloyd)
- "ID (Show Me Some)" (EDUBB featuring Lloyd])
- "I Can Hook It Up" (Janai Malee featuring Lloyd)
- "Hit Me Up" (The A'z featuring Lloyd)
- "Darkness To Light" (Fabo & Khujo Goodie featuring Lloyd)
- "Ghetto Queen" Lloyd Productions Kempo. Reppin BDirtz. 2008 You Know How We Do' A Town.
- "Secret Admirer" (Pitbull featuring Lloyd)
- "Gotta Girl" (Martell featuring Lloyd)
- "Keep It On the Hush" (Chamillionare featuring Lloyd)
- "Manager" (Yung Berg featuring Lloyd)
- "Feelin' It" Official Remix (Sammie featuring Lloyd & T-Pain)
- "Girl From Da South" (Montana featuring Lloyd)
- "Superstar" (I-15 featuring Lloyd)
- "A Little Bit If Everything" (Yola Da Great featuring Lloyd)
- "No More" (DJ Drama featuring Lloyd, Willie Da Kid & T.I.)
- "Between Me And You" (Kesean featuring Lloyd)
- "Betta Run" (Stormey Outlaw featuring Lloyd)
- "Get Paid" (Ja Rule featuring Lloyd)
- "Rush" (Sisqó featuring Lloyd)
- "Life" (BNBV featuring Lloyd)
- "If We do the freaky thing"" (Ali & Gipp featuring Lloyd & Jasper)
- "Can't Get Over" (Hakeem featuring Lloyd)
- "Call Me" (Gorilla Zoe featuring Lloyd)
- "I Can Change Your Life" (Claude Kelly featuring Lloyd)
- "Hustle Fo" (Rocko featuring Lloyd)
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found