Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A shorter, more lightweight version of the M1, the M2 is meant for noncombat units. The M1 was found to be too unwieldy inside vehicles, and thus the M2 was born. Although only capable of housing the 20 round magazine, the M2 is still a very potent weapon, favored by special operation operators across the Alliance.
- Primary function: Auxilary Infantry Weapon
- Manufacturer: Caltan Arms Manufacturing, Teutoliar, Teutolia
- Length: 24 inches (60.96 centimeters)
- Weight, with 20 round magazine: 6.21 pounds (2.8 kilograms)
- Bore diameter: 4.45mm(.175 inches)
- Maximum range: 2,700 meters
- Maximum effective range: 800 meters
- Muzzle velocity: 3,600 feet (914 meters) per second
- Rate of fire:
- Cyclic: 1100 rounds per minute
- Sustained: 16-21 rounds per minute
- Semiautomatic: 60 rounds per minute
- Magazine capacity: 20 rounds
- Unit Replacement Cost: $501