Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The MACD or Moving Average Convergence and Divergence is a running indicator.
MACD (alpha, beta) = EMA (alpha) - EMA (beta)
MACD.SignalLine (gamma) = SMA (gamma)
- Go long when MACD crosses MACD.SignalLine from below
- Go short when MACD crosses MACD.SignalLine from above
- Stronger when divergence occurs on the MACD line
- Stronger when large swing above or below the zero line
- Unless there is a divergence, do not go long if the signal is above the zero lone
- Nor go short if the signal is below zero