Mackenzie Lloyd is one of Master Jodie Castellaneta's minions, the love interest of Bertram Moulton, and a snobby stuck up girl appearing in Livin' The Life With The Stereotypes and its sequel Livin' In College With The Stereotypes. She has long dark brown hair and brown eyes and wears golden earrings. In the 2013 cartoon, her outfit is composed of: a dark purple beret, a pink long sleeved shirt with a white unbuttoned sleeveless jacket, two brown bracelets on her two wrists, a brown belt with a red skirt, opaque tan pantyhose and brown boots. In the 2016 sequel, her outfit is composed of: a light red sleeveless shirt, two green bracelets on her wrists, black miniskirt, opaque tan pantyhose and yellow sandals. She is voiced in both shows by Linda Cardellini (in the same tone as Wendy Corduroy from Gravity Falls). At her age, she is 13 years old in Stereotypes, and later 16 in College.
- Diane and Ethan Lloyd (Parents)
- Bertram Moulton (Love Interest)
- Being classy to Bertram.
- Working as a teenage teacher.
- Relaxing with her shoes off.
- The way Ralph and Cole make fun
- Being helpless
- Getting bitter
- Like Lorry, Master Jodie and many other girls, Mackenzie always keeps her tan pantyhose on and never takes them off, just like her mom.