Madeline Voorhees is one of Sophia Winterford's best friends, the love interest of Bobby Walsh, and a member of Mitchie O'Hara's Long-Stocking Group appearing in Disney XD's Livin' The Life With The Stereotypes. She has curly black shoulder length hair and brown eyes. Her main outfit is composed of: a blue and white short sleeved shirt, light pink skirt, black long-stockings and black Mary Jane dress shoes. She is voiced by Lara Jill Miller (in a same tone as Juniper Lee from The Life and Times of Juniper Lee). At her age, she is 13-years-old.
- Hanna Voorhees (Mother)
- Russell Voorhees (Father)
- Benny Voorhees (Older Brother)
- Bobby Walsh (Love Interest)
- Being addicted to Bobby
- Feeling like if she wears her dress shoes.
- Going for different personalities.
- Being a jerk
- The way she fools herself
- Ruining her life