The Animation of the Frantic People running from New York City was rotoscoped from The Simpsons Episode Homer the Vigilante, in familiar with Madeline and the Treasure Hunt with the same People. Rowby Goren, John Swartzwelder and Matt Selman wrote the It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World parodied Scenes including Phil Silvers and his Car going down the River.
There are Caricatures of Writers, Directors, Guest Stars and Producers of Madeline throughout the Episode.
- Ian Maxtone-Graham and Jeff Martin are two of the Sound Effects Artists.
- Mack is the Caricature of Dan Castellaneta.
- Moe is the Caricature of Harvey Fierstein.
- Conan is the Caricature of Tim Long.
- The Writing Staff are Caricatures of the Madeline and Simpsons writing Crew.
- James L. Brooks, Nancy Kruse, Milton Berle, Mark Kirkland and Sam Simon are Taxi Passengers.
- Larry Doyle, Matt Warburton, Larry Wilmore, Mike Scully, Sid Caesar, Edie Adams, Lauren Bacall, Dick Shawn, Jonathan Winters, Joe Besser, Phil Silvers, Richard Sakai and Don Rickles run out of the Police Station with the Police and the Keystone Kops.
- Buddy Hackett and Mickey Rooney are two of the People running from Chinatown.
- Al Jean, Mike Reiss, Tim Burton, Marc Wilmore, Matt Selman and D.B. Sweeney are running from the Subway with the others.
- John Swartzwelder, Greg Daniels, Mike Scully, David X. Cohen, Dan Greaney and Matt Groening are six of the People having Snacks, Coffee and Drinks before running from the Ants.
- David Silverman gets scared and drops his Tuba as he runs from the Fire Escape with a Saxophone Player.
- George Meyer, Jon Vitti, Tim Conway, Don Knotts, Richard Sakai, Richard Appel, Rich Moore, Wes Archer and Jim Reardon run on the Sidewalk as the Ants glare at them.
- Bill Oakley, Josh Weinstein, Bob Anderson and David Mirkin are four of the angry New Yorkers wanting to go in the Taxi.
- Richard Raynis, Tony Geiss, Jim Henson and Jerry Juhl are four of the People running with the Hot Dog Man yelling "The Ants are Coming".
- George Meyer, Conan O'Brien, Ethel Merman, Jon Vitti, John Lasseter, Tim Long, Joe Ranft and Michael Jeter run with the two runners on the Road.
- Mel Brooks, Judy Rothman Rofe, Ernie Kovacs, Edie Adams and Sid Caesar are five of the Hotel Residents running out.
- Wallace Wolodarsky, Jay Kogen, Norman Jewison, Steven Spielberg, Stanley Kramer and Roald Dahl are five of the Drivers yelling at each other.
- All the Cast and Crew are on the George Washington Bridge.