- Narrator: One fine day, Maggie and her parents, Jane and David went to a music store, when Baby Kate saw a baby drum, she went crazy!
- Maggie: Can I have the baby drum? Since I gave Santa Little Helper a hug.
- Marge: No, Maggie. You have many baby drums at home.
- Homer: And it's a phony!
- Maggie: BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I WANT THAT BABY DRUM!
- Homer: If you're keeping the baddest mood, then all you want is in your crib!
- Marge: You will be grounded for two months! YOU STUCK UP SNORT!!
- Narrator: That night, Maggie was stuck in her crib and still bawling behind.
- Maggie: IT'S TOO LATE TO BUY THAT BABY DRUM! TOO LATE!!!!
- Narrator: The next day, Maggie, Marge, and Homer went to a video store, when Maggie saw a 2006 Teletubbies Go to Bed VHS.
- Maggie: Can I have this, daddy?! Since the time I've seen the 2012 Super Why Around The World Adventure Dvd that SuperWhy had made.
- Marge: No, Maggie! And it's also a phony!
- Homer: Marge's right. This Super Why DVD is also a phony...
- Maggie: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I WANT THAT 2012 SUPER WHY AROUND THE WORLD DVD!!
- Marge: Maggie, cut that out...NOW!
- Maggie: NO! NO!! NO!!! NOO!!!! NOOOO!!!
- Homer: Right that it!!! I'm going to tell Bart and Lisa right now!!!
- Marge: If you keep that behavior, we'll get a very usual spanking!!
- Narrator: Then Bart and Lisa told Maggie.
- Bart: Maggie! Why do you do that?!
- Maggie: Marge and Homer can't buy me everything in the world!
- Lisa: THAT'S IT! You can have fun with Marge and Homer two months.
- Maggie: OHHHHH NOOOOO!!!!! NOT TWO MONTHS!!
- Bart and Lisa: YEEEEEES!!! TWO MONTHS!!
- Maggie: But, how long can I stay for?!?
- Lisa: Forever. Goodbye.
- Narrator: So Maggie was very sad in her crib, she had to pay Marge and Homer out.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.