Welcome to the Maggie and the Ferocious Beast mini wiki at Scratchpad!
You can use the box below to create new pages for this mini-wiki.
|Maggie and the Ferocious Beast|
|Genre||Children's television series|
|Created by||Michael Paraskevas and Betty Paraskevas|
|Directed by||Jamie Whitney|
|Theme music composer||TTG Music Lab|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|No. of seasons||3|
|No. of episodes||39 (117 segments) (list of episodes)|
|Running time||22 minutes|
Nick Jr. (US)
|Picture format||480i (4:3 SDTV)|
Maggie and the Ferocious Beast is/was a Canadian animated TV series created by Michael and Betty Paraskevas. The program was based on the 1996 book The Ferocious Beast with the Polka-Dot Hide and its sequels, all of which were also written by the Paraskevases.
The show began as a series of shorts aired on the Canadian channel Teletoon in 1998. The first full-length episode premiered on August 26, 2000. In the United States, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast aired on the cable network Nickelodeon as part of its Nick Jr. block.
A young girl named Maggie creates her own map of an imaginary world known as "Nowhere Land" that, in reality, takes the characters nowhere. She imagines that characters Beast and Hamilton Hocks are her friends.
- Maggie: Maggie is a five-year-old girl and the human protagonist of the show. She is Hamilton's and the Beast's best friend. They both look up to Maggie very much and always turn to her for advice. Maggie is the leader of the group and is always there to be the compassionate voice of reason to her dear friends.
- The Ferocious Beast: The Ferocious Beast does not appear very scary or ferocious, however, he can shout louder than anybody. He is yellow, with big red removable spots, and three horns on his head. His favorite catchphrase is "Great googly moogly!", which he says several times per episode. In "Hide And Go Beast", it is shown that he is allergic to pollen. He is just a big softie, despite his bold appearance. Beast loves pumpkins, which is convenient since there is an impressive pumpkin patch in Nowhere Land. As a matter of fact, Beast loves pretty much any kind of food, including Hamilton's cooking and is almost always hungry. He even loves baths. Maggie and Hamilton are his best friends. He wears multi-colored galoshes which he pronounces as "Goo-lashes." Hamilton always corrects him about the pronunciation, but he does not believe him.
- Hamilton Hocks: Hamilton is a pig who can be bossy and quite fussy, but he has a warm heart. He lives inside a portable cardboard box which he loves, is the best cook in Nowhere Land, and is a total clean freak. Hamilton's most prized possessions are his beautiful "H" sweater and his cardboard box. Maggie and the Beast are his best friends.
- Rudy the Mouse: Rudy is a cheese-loving mouse who lives in a large wheel of Swiss cheese in a part of Nowhere Land called Cheese Town. It is revealed in one episode that Rudy's hat and boots do not come off because they are glued to him. Strangely enough, this character started off with the name Pippy but was renamed by the writers soon after for some reason.
- Nedley the Rabbit: Nedley speaks in rhymes. He says rhymes almost all through every episode that he appears in, but sometimes he talks normally a little bit before starting his rhyme again. Nedley lives in a rabbit hole next to his carrot patch in Nowhere Land.
- The Moo Sisters: They are the three cows who live in a part of Nowhere Land called Mooville. They love to sing and do it often. They are sisters and their names are Mavis, Millicent, and Marge.
- Mr. Moon: He is the only non-human and non-animal character in the episode, "Blue Moon". He is usually grumpy because people say he is made of green cheese.
- The Kindly Giant: The Kindly Giant is not at all scary but instead kind-hearted. The others are scared at first but they soon get used to him and they sometimes go to him for advice or a favor. He refers to Maggie, Hamilton and the Beast as little ones. He owns a garden full of fruit and vegetables, of which he always lets the ever-hungry Beast scarf up a giant blueberry or two. His face is never shown and he only appears in a few episodes. He is big and strong. Even the Beast seems small compared to the giant. The Kindly Giant lives in an area of Nowhere Land where all the fruits and vegetables are giant sized. Usually, only his shoes and ankles are seen due to his largeness.
- The Dream Sheep: White sheep that make "baa" sounds. They are occasionally up in the clouds.
- The Jellybean Team: They are a group of seven jellybeans. There is a red one, an orange one, a yellow one, a purple one, a black one and two green ones. They are small, of course, but have big personalities. They also tend to argue with each other a lot because they all think they are more important than each other.
- The Triplets: Maggie's baby cousins (Zack, Max, and Oscar). They only appear in four episodes, "One Two Three", "Home of the Kindly Giant", "The New Rubber Ball", and "Which Way Did They Go?".
- Big Duck: A large duck with white feathers who lives in a river. She is the focus of the episode "The Big Duck" and appears in the series' theme song.
- Reggie Van Beast: Beast's cousin. His coloring is the inverse of Beast's, being red with yellow spots, and he wears a monocle. He is rather stuck-up and rude, and never really seems to enjoy anything that Beast and his friends want to do. He also often speaks in rhymes, similar to Nedley. He first appeared in "Guess Who's Coming to Visit".
The theme song for the show is "Maggie and the Ferocious Beast in Nowhere Land," which is an original song by an unknown artist. Maggie and the Ferocious Beast is produced by Nelvana and directed by Jamie Whitney and Stuart Shankly. The series debuted in 2000 and the series aired its last episode in 2002. The show was distributed by Nelvana, which owned the distribution rights. In the UK, the show was dubbed with British voice actors, replacing the original Canadian soundtrack.
This is a list of episodes of the show. Each season had 13 episodes and aired in different years.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||13||August 26, 2000||September 5, 2000|
|2||13||April 7, 2001||October 7, 2001|
|3||13||March 9, 2002||June 9, 2002|
|Series #||Season #||Title||Original airdate|
|1||"The Big Sneeze"||1998|
|Beast sneezes his spots off after sniffing flowers.|
|0||2||"Move to the Moosic"||1998|
|The trio discovers "Mooville," a land of singing cows.|
|0||3||"Beach Ball Bonanza"||1998|
|Beast cannot play with beach balls without popping them, so Maggie gives him some socks to cover his horns.|
|0||4||"Song for a Sunset"||1998|
|0||5||"The Really Ferocious Beast"||1998|
Season 1 (2000)
|Series #||Season #||Title||Original airdate (Teletoon)|
|1||1||"My One and Only Box/Spot the Spot/Recipe for Trouble"||August 26, 2000|
|Maggie, Hamilton and the Beast are having great fun in the snow, making snow sculptures and snow angels, and throwing snowballs. Hamilton's box makes a very good sled, until it hits a rock and is torn. Hamilton is filled with remorse, and sings a sad little song about his beloved box. Maggie eventually saves the day, fixing the tear with one of the Beast's spots./How many spots does a Ferocious Beast have? Maggie and Hamilton find out that counting them isn't as easy as you'd think! When she tries to count the spots on the Beast's back, Maggie finds herself caught up a tree and her friends have to help her get back down./Hamilton the chef needs an extra big pumpkin for his pumpkin brulé soufflé flambé recipe. When the Beast and Maggie arrive with the other ingredients, they find that Hamilton has dug his way into an enormous pumpkin and can't get out again!|
|2||2||"The Lemonade Stand/Walk the Walk/What's in a Laugh?"||August 27, 2000|
|The Beast really likes the band-aid Maggie has on her knee and will not rest until he can have one too. Meanwhile Maggie and Hamilton make some ice-cold lemonade to sell. They don’t have any customers, but they sure enjoy drinking the lemonade!/It's a superb day at the beach and Sidestep the crab is showing Maggie, Hamilton and the Beast how to walk crab-style. The Beast gets a little carried away and accidentally knocks over Sidestep's little house. Maggie, Hamilton and the Beast build Sidestep a beautiful new sand castle to live in and all is forgiven./Hamilton isn't very happy when the Beast says he snorts when he laughs. In fact, he goes into his box and won't come out to play. Maggie and the Beast lure him out again by making paper hats.|
|3||3||"Pack Up Your Troubles/Rub a Dub Dub/The Big Carrot"||August 29, 2000|
|Maggie, Hamilton and the Beast are having a bad day. Maggie’s drawing is ruined, the Beast is having difficulty with his origami, and Hamilton accidentally squashes a whole batch of muffins. They decide to send their troubles off to sea in little paper boats. After the boats are made, however, they realize they don’t really have any troubles at all!/It's just rained and the Beast can't resist sliding through the puddles, making him the ferociously muddy beast! Maggie decides it's high time the Beast took a bath, so he starts sudsing up in the River of Dreams while Hamilton washes his spots out by hand. When the spots dry, however, they end up all wrinkly! The Beast can't wear wrinkly spots! Maggie comes up with the solution - they simply press the spots flat in a great big book./Maggie, Hamilton and the Beast come upon a gigantic carrot, and a very strange little rabbit named Nedley who speaks in rhymes.|
|4||4||"Out of Water Beast/Rain, Rain, Come and Stay!/Hamilton the Ham"||August 29, 2000|
|It's hot! Very hot! It's even too hot to walk to the beach. Fortunately Hamilton has an inflatable wading pool they can play in, but the Beast is too big to fit into it. How can they all have fun and cool off in the little pool? The solution: the Beast holds the water hose pointing up like a fountain and Maggie and Hamilton use him as a big spotted water slide!/It always rains in the Land of the Umbrella Trees, so the three friends are sure to dress up in their slickers and boots to travel there. While he's splashing around, the Beast loses his beloved red boot in a deep, deep puddle. Time to get out the rods and go boot fishing!/On a trip to Mooville, Maggie, Hamilton and the Beast meet the Moo Sisters, a trio of singing cows. The Moo Sisters think Hamilton has a beautiful voice and egg him on to sing a song. Hamilton is very shy at first, but once he gets going he turns out to be a real ham!|
|5||5||"This Little Pig/Hide and Go Beast/One, Two, Three"||August 30, 2000|
|Hamilton wakes up with a bad cold and has to stay in bed. His friends' efforts to nurse him back to health are just bothering him and keeping him awake. In the end Maggie and the Beast compose a special Get Well poem for their sick friend, then tiptoe away to let him sleep./It's not easy to find a hiding spot for hide-and-go-seek when you're a very large and a very spotted ferocious beast. After a lot of thought the Beast finally comes up with the PERFECT hiding spot - in the pumpkin patch - and nobody can find him!/The three friends certainly have their hands full when Maggie brings her three baby nephews to Nowhere Land. It's hard work running after triplets, feeding them and keeping them clean, but the hardest job of all is just telling them apart. When it's time for the babies to go back home, Hamilton and the Beast are all worn out!|
|6||6||"What's In The Bag?/Beastly Picture/The Push-Me Popper"||August 30, 2000|
|Maggie has a bag full of very unusual jelly beans. For starters, they won't stop arguing over which colour jelly bean is the best. Hamilton and Maggie try washing off their colours to help them get along, but the jelly beans aren't very happy being all the same. Hamilton solves the problem by re-dying them back the way they were./Maggie has painted a wonderful portrait of the Beast. When the Beast accidentally ruins the painting, he tries to paint a replacement, but it's very hard to paint with big beastly paws. His artwork sure doesn't fool Maggie, but she loves it just the same./Hamilton has won a prize in a cooking contest - it's a push-me popper toy, and it immediately becomes Hamilton's most prized possession. The Beast plays with it without Hamilton's permission and accidentally breaks it, which causes friction between the two friends. Luckily Maggie is able to fix the toy and they all take turns playing with it.|
|7||7||"Sun Spots/Say Cheese/Sailing Away"||August 31, 2000|
|It's a lovely day at the beach and the Beast is having so much fun he forgets to put on his sun block. Uh oh! He gets a beastly sunburn, and turns all red! And when Hamilton sees him in the water he thinks he's a sea monster!/When Maggie gives the Beast a framed picture of the two of them, Hamilton thinks she likes the Beast better than him. Maggie reassures Hamilton that she likes him just as much as she likes the Beast. He may not be big and have spots, but he does have lovely velvety pink skin. Cheered up, Hamilton agrees to let the Beast take a picture of them with his camera./Maggie has a new telescope and decides they should go on a sailing adventure - to find the mysterious Secret Island. They set off in a big paper boat and, with the help of a seagull, finally reach the island, which turns out to be very, very small. They decide to keep Secret Island a secret.|
|8||8||"Hamilton's Pet/Slooow Motion/The Big Duck"||August 31, 2000|
|Hamilton finds a friendly little fish in the River of Dreams and decides to keep him for a pet. He puts Fishy in a baby carriage and takes him for a walk, but Fishy looks very unhappy. Realizing that his pet is homesick, Hamilton decides to take him back to the River and say farewell./One day Maggie, Hamilton and the Beast find themselves on a strange beach crowded with turtles. Tired out from playing Follow the Maggie, they decide to play Follow the Turtle for a change. This forces them to sloooooow dooooown, and they start to notice all the little things on the beach that they never noticed before!/Who is that big duck in the River of Dreams, and why is she following Maggie, Hamilton and the Beast? Hamilton and the Beast are a little scared of her, but Maggie makes friends with the Duck and finds out she just wants to give them a ride across the river.|
|9||9||"Flim-Flam-A Fiddle/A Beastly Garden/Spring Cleaning"||September 1, 2000|
|The Beast always wins at checkers, Hamilton always wins at croquet, and it's making them argue. Maggie suggests they play a brand new game she's made up called Flim-Flam-a-Fiddle. This game involves jumping, crawling, somersaulting and lots of shouting - and best of all there are no winners and no losers!/When Maggie brings a watermelon to Nowhere Land, the Beast decides to plant the seeds and grow his very own watery-melon garden. The Beast tends his garden carefully, watering it and watching over it day and night. Soon his efforts are rewarded with three nice big watermelons - one for each./Hamilton is doing his spring cleaning, which he says is the most fun thing to do on a spring day. The Beast tries to help out, but ends up making a big mess. Hamilton sends Maggie and the Beast off to clean up the rest of Nowhere Land. This turns out to be a pretty big job, and not much fun at all. Eventually the three friends decide they've done enough cleaning for one day and go off to play.|
|10||10||"Three Little Ghosts/The King of Nowhere Land/The Big Scare"||September 1, 2000|
|It's a dark and spooky night, and the Beast has dressed up as a ghost to scare his friends. What he doesn't know is that Hamilton and Maggie are dressed up as ghosts too. And when they meet up with a fourth ghost (their friend Nedley) they all get a good scare!/Maggie's brought a crown to Nowhere Land and Hamilton volunteers to be the king. Once he is crowned, however, he realizes that kings don't get to do anything fun. He finally abdicates to bake some apple pies./The Beast has a big scare when he sees a mouse! Maggie and Hamilton make friends with Pippi the mouse who, it turns out, is just as scared of the Beast as the Beast is of him. Once they get to know each other, however, they aren't scared anymore, and the Beast gives Pippi a ride back to his home in Cheese Land.|
|11||11||"Mr. Shivers/Nap Time/Up, Up, and Away"||September 4, 2000|
|Maggie's got a magic snow globe that makes it snow in Nowhere Land! The three friends build a snowman, who comes to life as the very jovial Mr. Shivers. When the sun comes out they must escort Mr. Shivers to the top of Highest Mountain, where it's always snowy and he won't have to worry about melting.|
|12||12||"Louder! Louder!/Once Upon a Time/Maggie the Mommy"||September 4, 2000|
|During a contest to see who can shout the loudest (causing the loudest echo), the Beast roars a little too ferociously and loses his voice. This is a very serious problem - how can he be ferocious without a roar? Maggie helps him practice his ferocious facial expressions while Hamilton makes him some special blueberry tea that will help him get his voice back.|
|13||13||"Hamilton's Box Car/Happy Birthday to All of Us/The Really Big Show"||September 5, 2000|
|Its time to go to the beach! Hamilton has built a cardboard box car and wants to drive there rather than riding along with his friends. Maggie and the Beast spend the afternoon swimming, but Hamilton never shows up. When they finally find him by the side of the road with his car in pieces, Hamilton has to admit that the best way to get around Nowhere Land is not by car, but by Ferocious Beast!/Maggie, Hamilton and the Beast all have the same birthday, so they¹ve planned a very big, triple birthday party. The Beast is embarrassed by his humble gifts to his friends, but is cheered up when Hamilton and Maggie love his presents. Hamilton is upset that he hasn't grown since their last birthday so he is wearing big awkward shoes to make himself taller. Maggie tells him he may not be taller but he's certainly wiser./The three friends decide to put on a show for their friends.|
Season 2 (2001)
|Series #||Season #||Title||Original airdate (Teletoon)|
|14||1||"Hamilton Blows His Horn/The Big Cheese/Roll Over Archie"||April 7, 2001|
|Hamilton is in ecstasy when he receives a trombone as a present, and he plays it non-stop. When he is forced to stop, Maggie comforts him and points out that his voice is a very lovely musical instrument.|
|15||2||"Desert Treasure/Morning in Nowhere Land/The Missing Sweater"||April 8, 2001|
|Our three friends, Maggie, Beast and Hamilton head off into the desert to find a treasure. While there, they meet up with a snake and make friends with a camel named Kalee. Kalee takes them to a wonderous Lemonade Spring./We watch Hamilton and Beast go through their morning routines until Maggie comes and joins them, ready to start a new day!/When Hamilton lends his favorite sweater to Nedley, he has a rough time getting it back from him. Fortunately, Maggie comes up with a plan.|
|16||3||"Just a Little Off the Top/Little Pig Lost/The Cecil Bunions Detective Agency"||April 21, 2001|
|Maggie brings a whole load of barbershop items, and she clips hair and buff nails. When Rudy and Nedley arrive to complete a foursome with Beast and Hamilton, a barbershop quartet is formed, complete with the works./While blowing up some balloons, Hamilton gets pulled up into the sky. Maggie and Beast become concerned when they can't find him. A fretful and teary Hamilton realizes that he's lost, but he then comes up with a way to signal Maggie and Beast, and everyone is happily brought back together./When the Cecil Bunions Detective badges finally arrive in via mail, Maggie, Hamilton and Beast go out to figure out some elusive mysteries.|
|17||4||"The Jelly Bean Express/Let's Play Croquet/Little Ducky"||April 22, 2001|
|18||5||"Don't Dump That Junk/Soup Bowls and Roller Coasters/Rainy Day"||April 29, 2001|
|19||6||"Guess Who's Coming to Visit/The Lonesome Traveler/The Home of the Kindly Giant"||June 10, 2001|
|The group expects a visit from the Beast's cousin./The Beast comes across some lost turkeys when he goes to visit Turkey Town./The Beast, Maggie, and Hamilton travel to a place where everything is twice the size of the group.|
|20||7||"The Funny Smile/Guess Who I Am/House for a Mouse"||June 17, 2001|
|21||8||"Nothing in the Beach Ball/Picnic Time/The New Rubber Ball"||September 8, 2001|
|22||9||"Ride 'Em Cowboy!/Right Next Door/Hamilton's Sailboat"||September 9, 2001|
|23||10||"The Big Hat/Camping Trip/The Leaning Tower of Carrot"||September 16, 2001|
|24||11||"Catch Me If You Can/Strings, Pumpkins, and Hats/The Missing Bass"||September 23, 2001|
|Gingerbread men come to life and cause some trouble for the group./Hamilton decides to start a contest to see who can collect the best collectible./Musician B.B. Katz visits Nowhere Land to find his lost violin.|
|25||12||"Message In a Bottle/A Visit to Cake Town/Hamilton's Important Letter"||September 30, 2001|
|The group finds a message in a bottle and follow it to a tasty treasure./The group travels to Cake Town to buy some sweet treats./Hamilton loses the "H" on his sweater and desperately tries to find it.|
|26||13||"The Snow Show/School Days/The Nowhere Land Parade"||October 7, 2001|
|The group goes ice skating and is able to persuade Hamilton to try and skate./Maggie decides to play a game of school and has Hamilton and the Beast play as students./The group decides to honor Nowhere Land Day with a parade.|
Season 3 (2002)
|Series #||Season #||Title||Original airdate (Teletoon)|
|27||1||"The Beast and the Balloon/The Beast's Big Surprise/Land of the Antique Toys"||March 9, 2002|
|During a hot-air balloon ride, the Beast is too afraid to open his eyes to look down/The Beast gets his feelings hurt when Maggie and Hamilton criticize the way he makes pancakes./The group comes across some antique toys, including a robot named Romar, and they decide to play with them.|
|28||2||"Maggie's Song/The Buffle-Headed Booby/Hamilton and the Bee"||March 10, 2002|
|Hamilton, Rudy, and the Beast make a song for their friend Maggie./Maggie takes her friends out bird-watching to find the Buffle-headed Booby./Hamilton puts on a bee costume to retrieve some honey for his tea party.|
|29||3||"Go to Sleep, Sheep/The Missing Spot/Blue Moon"||March 17, 2002|
|Maggie, Hamilton, and the Beast try to help a sheep go to sleep./The group tries to find out where the Beast's missing spot is./Hamilton gets the help of B.B. Katz and the Moo Sisters to help make Mr. Moon happy again.|
|30||4||"The Beached Whale/A Flag for Nowhere Land/Desert Cactus"||March 24, 2002|
|31||5||"The Invitation/Trick or Treat/The Trade Off"||March 31, 2002|
|32||6||"Hamilton's Magic/Nedley's Circus/Chasing a Rainbow"||April 7, 2002|
|The Beast is upset after he thinks Hamilton's magic turned him into a frog./Nedley wishes to join the circus and the circus accepts him./Maggie, Hamilton, and the Beast search for the end of the rainbow.|
|33||7||"The Ice Cream Cart/That's A-Mazing!/The Humongous Fungus"||April 14, 2002|
|34||8||"The Big Hole/Oh Give Me a Home/Which Way Did They Go?"||April 21, 2002|
|35||9||"Blast Off/Hamilton's Hat/The Wish Fish"||April 28, 2002|
|36||10||"Rudy, Rudy, Rudy/Friendship Day/The Contraption"||May 5, 2002|
|37||11||"The Chicken Ladies/Nedley Needs a Box/Tag-Along Reggie"||May 26, 2002|
|Two chicken sisters end up entertaining Maggie, Hamilton, and the Beast when repairing their broken-down truck./Hamilton is reluctant to lend his box to Nedley so he can move his belongings./The Beast's cousin, Reggie, ends up causing a few problems when the group travels to the desert.|
|38||12||"Curtain Up/Icing on the Cake/Where's Maggie?"||June 2, 2002|
|The Beast and Hamilton start to worry when Maggie doesn't show up in Nowhere Land when she said she would.|
|39||13||"The Bunny Slippers/The Windy Day/Nedley's Glasses"||June 9, 2002|
|The Beast wishes for a pair of bunny slippers for him to wear./The Beast helps Maggie search for a map when the wind blows it away./Hamilton shows the group exactly how to spread icing on a cake.|
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Thomas
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/TUGS
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/The Pink Panther
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Bananaman
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/The Simpsons
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/South Park
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Doc McStuffins
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Family Guy
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Sofia the First
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/The Noddy Shop
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Muppet Treasure Island
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Henry Hugglemonster
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/The Simpsons Movie
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Transformers Animated
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Imagination Movers
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Pokemon
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Pingu
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Futurama
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Fuzzaboom
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Disney Junior
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Sonic
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Peanuts
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/American Dad
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/The Muppets Take Manhattan
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Winnie the Pooh
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Monsters, Inc.
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Happy Monster Band
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Sesame Street
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Bear in the Big Blue House
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast/Blue's Clues
- ↑ "Inside Maggie and the Ferocious Beast". Parents-Choice.org. Parents' Choice Foundation. http://www.parents-choice.org/article.cfm?art_id=330&the_page=editorials. Retrieved December 17, 2016.
- ↑ "Nelvana's "Maggie and the Ferocious Beast" soars to a ferocious No. 1 on Nick Jr. - Free Online Library". Thefreelibrary.com. http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Nelvana's+%22Maggie+and+the+Ferocious+Beast%22+soars+to+a+ferocious+No.+1...-a063944653. Retrieved 2013-08-21.
- ↑ "Maggie and the Ferocious Beast Episodes". TV Guide. http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/maggie-and-the-ferocious-beast/episodes/202833. Retrieved January 21, 2013.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 "Television Program Logs". Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission. 2016-03-02. ftp://support.crtc.gc.ca/logs/.
| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Maggie and the Ferocious Beast.|
The list of authors can be seen in the
As with Scratchpad, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Licence.
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast at the Internet Movie Database
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast at TV.com