Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Common management tricks in private language schools in Japan, South Korea and Taiwan are:
- not enroll you into mandatory health insurance but instead sell you private accident insurance
- illegal deductions from your pay cheque such as over taxing
- over charge for rental of a company apartment
- charge for an illegal cleaning fee when moving out of company's apartment
- hire you at part-time hours so you don't qualify for health insurance
- not issuing a "statement of release" (n/a to Taiwan)