Mario & The Hiccups is the second episode of Mario Kart: Double Dash.
When an gumball (with a face) explodes because of his hiccups, Mario gets them too. It's up to Luigi and Yoshi to help him get rid of them.
- Bananas (known as boomerangs)
- (we start off with Mario talking to a gumball)
- Mario: Hey, gumball! Hey, hey, gumball! Hey!
- Gumball: What, Mario?! I'm trying to watch TV!
- Mario: What happened to your voice?
- Gumball: I'm a gumball, you fool! I am from New Zealand!
- Mario: Oh, that explains the accent. And the boomerangs.
- Banana 1: I told you, we're bananas, you plumber fool!
- Gumball: Accent?! I don't have a (hiccup) accent!
- Mario: What's an hippo accent?
- Gumball: It's (hiccup) not a hiippo. It's a (hiccup)!
- Mario: Whoa, sounds like a hungry hungry hippo!
- Gumball: It's -(hiccup)- it's not funny!
- Mario: What's the matter, gumball? You looked all choked up! (laughs)
- Gumball: Quiet down! (hiccup) Aw man! I don't (hiccup) feel so good. (hiccup)
- Mario: Are you okay?!
- Gumball: (hiccups serveal times)
- Mario: What's going on?!
- Banana 1: Oh no, everybody, watch out! He's gonna blow!
- Gumball: (screams)
- Mario: Oh no! Mama mia!
- (Gumball explodes, causing gum to fly everywhere)
- Mario and Bananas: (scream)
- (footsteps are heard as Luigi and Yoshi run over)
- Luigi: What was that?!
- Yoshi: Seriously, I heard that in the other-(sees the remains of Gumball) OH NO!!
- Mario: That was gumball! He had the hippos!
- Bananas: Hiccups! He had the hiccups, you fool!
- Luigi: What?! Aw, man! TThat's scary!
- Mario: What are you talking about?
- Yoshi: You've never heard about what happens when somebody gets the hiccups?!
- Mario: Uhhh....no.
- Yoshi: First, they hiccup. And they......they......they....
- Luigi: They explode!