Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Marissa-Vicious is a The Life and Times of Aya episode.
- After Charmaine accidentally breaks the ballerina toybox. Marissa goes hardcore and wrecks everything. Not until Decoe and Bocoe show up and take her away. Aya and the others must stop them. This is the episode where Eggman and Nasty Jack don't appear.
- Miss Priscilla (cameo)
- Tierra (cameo)
- Ariene (cameo)
- (We see Marissa dancing in her lovely tutu)
- Marissa: (singing cheerfully)
- Charmaine: Hi, Marissa. Look a toybox. I'm gonna wreck it.
- Marissa: No, Charmaine!
- (Too late, Charmaine wrecks Marissa's toybox)
- Marissa: (cries loudly) My toybox.
- Charmaine: I'm sorry. My bad.
- Aya: What's going on?
- Marissa: Aya, it's horrible. Charmaine wrecked my toybox.
- Charmaine: That's why i'm meaner than any other girls do. (laughs)
- Marissa: (angers) You wrecked my toybox and now you're gonna pay!
- Charmaine: It was an accident, Marissa.
- (Marissa hits Charmaine on her head, making her cry)
- Marissa: You'll regret this! I'm going hardcore! (walks away out of sight)
- Aya: Oh great. Now Marissa got her toybox ruined.
- Satsuki: (angry) What have you done, Charmaine?
- Charmaine: (teary eyed) Marissa got mad because i wrecked her toybox.
- Satsuki: I'm not happy with you, Charmaine. You're grounded!
- Charmaine: (runs off crying)
- Suzy: Poor Charmaine.
- Sonic: Satsuki, how can you ground her?
- Satsuki: Cause i'm going hardcore just like Marissa.
- Pietra: But, Satsuki.
- (Satsuki disappears in anger)
- Pietra: Oh, great. Now she's gone hardcore as well.