Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mary's Big Upset is a The Adventures of Ash Ketchum episode.
- Mary is having a very bad temper one morning. She refuses to go to kindergarten and has to stay in her room. Ash, Kevin and Shaggy try to figure out Mary's bad temper.
- Ash Ketchum
- Kevin Whitney
- (We see Mary in a bad mood, wearing her pajamas)
- Mary: I'm not going to kindergarten. I'm taking a day off from now on!
- Ash: Mary, come on. You don't want to go to kindergarten.
- Mary: Grr! I had it! I'm not gonna love you anymore, big brother! You're a coward!
- Ash: Don't say that!
- Mary: (starts crying like a siren)
- Ash: Kevin! Shaggy! My little sister called me a coward!
- Kevin: What?!
- Shaggy: Zoinks! Like, Mary's got a bad temper!
- (Cut to Mary still crying)
- Ash: I'm very disappointed that Mary called me a coward.
- Kevin: Too bad. She's got a very bad temper.
- Shaggy: All we have to do is make her calm down.
- Ash: I'll try and settle Mary down. Hey, Mary.
- Mary: Go away, big brother! (continues crying)
- Ash: That's no use.
- Kevin: I'll try making silly faces. (makes a silly face at her)
- Mary: (wails even louder)
- Kevin: Aww nuts.
- Shaggy: Just calm down, Mary. Don't start crying.
- Mary: I hate it! (cries and snuggles up to Ash)
- Ash: Poor Mary.
- (Later Ash and Mary are in his room)
- Ash: Now just stop crying, Mary. I know you got a bad temper.
- Mary: (teary eyed) I'm sorry i called you a coward. But i don't wanna go to kindergarten.
- Ash: You'll get an F and you'll be expelled from this school. Kids will laugh at you being a crybaby and i don't like this.
- Mary: (whimpers and burst to tears)
- Ash: (hugs Mary) Don't cry, Mary.
- Mary: I wanted a nap! (continues crying)
- Ash: Okay. You can take a nap after i calm you down.
- Mary: (wails as loud as a long siren)
- Ash: This music will cheer you up. (plays a lullaby on the radio)
- Mary: (stops crying, yawns and takes a nap)
- Ash: There. Now to be very quiet.