Mary's Big Upset is a The Adventures of Ash Ketchum episode.
- Mary is having a very bad temper one morning. She refuses to go to kindergarten and has to stay in her room. Ash, Kevin and Shaggy try to figure out Mary's bad temper.
- Ash Ketchum
- Kevin Whitney
- (We see Mary in a bad mood, wearing her pajamas)
- Mary: I'm not going to kindergarten. I'm taking a day off from now on!
- Ash: Mary, come on. You don't want to go to kindergarten.
- Mary: Grr! I had it! I'm not gonna love you anymore, big brother! You're a coward!
- Ash: Don't say that!
- Mary: (starts crying like a siren)
- Ash: Kevin! Shaggy! My little sister called me a coward!
- Kevin: What?!
- Shaggy: Zoinks! Like, Mary's got a bad temper!
- (Cut to Mary still crying)
- Ash: I'm very disappointed that Mary called me a coward.
- Kevin: Too bad. She's got a very bad temper.
- Shaggy: All we have to do is make her calm down.
- Ash: I'll try and settle Mary down. Hey, Mary.
- Mary: Go away, big brother! (continues crying)
- Ash: That's no use.
- Kevin: I'll try making silly faces. (makes a silly face at her)
- Mary: (wails even louder)
- Kevin: Aww nuts.
- Shaggy: Just calm down, Mary. Don't start crying.
- Mary: I hate it! (cries and snuggles up to Ash)
- Ash: Poor Mary.
- (Later Ash and Mary are in his room)
- Ash: Now just stop crying, Mary. I know you got a bad temper.
- Mary: (teary eyed) I'm sorry i called you a coward. But i don't wanna go to kindergarten.
- Ash: You'll get an F and you'll be expelled from this school. Kids will laugh at you being a crybaby and i don't like this.
- Mary: (whimpers and burst to tears)
- Ash: (hugs Mary) Don't cry, Mary.
- Mary: I wanted a nap! (continues crying)
- Ash: Okay. You can take a nap after i calm you down.
- Mary: (wails as loud as a long siren)
- Ash: This music will cheer you up. (plays a lullaby on the radio)
- Mary: (stops crying, yawns and takes a nap)
- Ash: There. Now to be very quiet.