Mavis and the Lorry is a fan-fiction Thomas & Friends for Season 3 created by SuperMalechi. This aired in April 3, 1993.
Mavis is bringing trucks down from Anopha Quarry when she sees a lorry at the crossing. The driver, who is new to Sodor and doesn't expect to see an engine, has his lorry turned over into a ditch when it collides with Mavis. Although the driver is unharmed, Mavis' cowcatcher is bent, and while she is being mended Toby is sent to work at the quarry.
- Sir Topham Hatt (cameo)
- Lorry Driver
- Toby (does not speak)
- US Narrator: George Carlin/Ringo Starr.
- UK Narrator: George Carlin.
- First time we hear the Season 4+ engine brake sound.
- Mavis' Season 4 Theme (same as Rexeljet's) (the beginning)
- Season 4-6 Exciting Theme (Mavis learns about cars and lorries)
- Season 3 Runaway Theme (Mavis is pushed by her freight cars)
George Carlin US narration
- George Carlin: Mavis is a Diesel engine, beloning to the Ffarquar Quarry Company. She's in charge of the stoning freight cars in the quarry. And when Toby's busy, order or too many cars to manage by herself, she's allowed to bring a load of train down to Ffarquar. She enjoys this, because the chance gives her journey to stretch her wheels. Besides, she finds it done to the quarry with no one to talk to but cars. But most of the way, the line runs beside a road. Mavis is always very careful, especially the place where Thomas had an arguement with the police. A road crosses the line here. And there are warning sings. Some of the cars and lorries come around the corner much too fast. They make Mavis nervous.
- Mavis' Driver: There'll be an accident all day.
- George Carlin: Her driver often says as they pass the place, and she made sure he was right. One day, Mavis was late. The cars were in the wrong places. And she had to waste time sorting them out. As she came down the line, she felt them surging against her.
- Mavis: Stop pushing!
- George Carlin: She growlers they were near the crossing and Mavis saw a lorry coming towards them.