Mickey's House of Villians 2 is a Custom Dismey Direct-to-Video sequel to the first one. It first was released in August 1, 2004. NOTE: This one will not have characters from A Bug's Life, because it was a crappy Pixar film. Also, the Barney characters will appear, as well as Thomas and Jimmy Neutron ones
The Disney villians returns for revenge (with the ones from Toy Story 1 & 2, Rolie Polie Olie and more). Will the Disney heroes stop all the Villians.
- Mickey Mouse (Wayne Allwine)
- Donald Duck (Tony Anselmo)
- Goofy (Bill Farmer)
- Minnie Mouse (Russi Taylor)
- Pluto the Dog (Bill Farmer)
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur (Voice: Bob West / Body: David Joyner)
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur (Voice: Julie Johnson / Body: Jeff Ayers)
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur (Voice: Patty Wirtz / Body: Jeff Brooks)
- Riff the Orange Dinosaur (Voice: Michaela Dietz / Body: Adam Brown)
- Yoshi (Patty Wirtz)
- Rolie Polie Polie
- Sheriff Woody (Tom Hanks)
- Buzz Lightyear (Tim Allen)
- Nemo (Debi Derryberry, who replaces Alexander Gould)
- Marlin (Jess Harnell)
- Thomas the Tank Engine (Martin Sherman)
- Edward the Blue Engine (Ringo Starr)
- Percy the Small Engine (Debi Derryberry)
- Duck the GWR Engine (Ringo Starr)
- Pinocchio (Lucien Douglas)
- Gepetto (Tony Pope)
- The Winkster
- King Bowser Koopa
- Sid Phillips (Trey Parker, as he replaces Erik De. Violin, and Trey Parker's Sid voice is silimar to Eric Cartman's current voice)
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and Late 1993/1994-1997 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 3 voice and 1997-2002 costume.
- BJ has his Season 3 voice and 1997-2002 costume.
- Riff has his Season 10 voice and 1996-2007 costume.
- The Barney costume used in this home video was also seen in "Barney Safety".
- (Sid is about to blow up Piglet)
- Barney: Hold it right there!
- Sid: Huh?! No!
- Barney: You are trying to hurt my friend! He is a piglet! I would not let you blow him up! Those toys don't like being broken, taken apart, smashed, blown to smithereens or exploded to bits. Time for you to be stopped!
- Sid! Uh? No! Don't!
- Barney: Too late!