Mickey & The Missing Christmas Tree is the last episode of the second season of Mickey the Mouse and Friends.
- Mickey Mouse (From Mickey Mouse) as Thomas
- Raccon Twins (From Peter Pan) as Donald & Douglas
- Professor Porter (From Tarzan) as Sir Topham Hatt
- Piglet (From Winnie the Pooh) as Percy (does not speak)
- Friar Tuck (From Robin Hood) as Toby (does not speak)
- Jiminy Cricket (From Pinocchio) as Duck (does not speak)
- Buzzy (From The Jungle Book) as Harold (does not speak)
- Mia and Tia (From Cars) as Annie & Clarabel (do not speak)
- Hercules (From Hercules)) as Edward (cameo)
- Baloo (From The Jungle Book)) as Henry (cameo)
- Sir Ector (From The Sword in the Stone) as Gordon (cameo)
- Donald Duck (From Mickey Mouse) as James (cameo)
- Chip and Dale (From Mickey Mouse) as Bill & Ben (cameo)
- John Smith (From Pocahontas) as BoCo (cameo)
- Captain Hook (From Peter Pan) as Diesel (cameo)
- Pluto (From Mickey Mouse) as Bertie (cameo)
- Lumiere (From Beauty and the Beast) as Terence (cameo)
- Michael Darling (From Peter Pan) as Trevor (cameo)
Narrator: "It was two days before Christmas. Many children were expected on Acme Acres. All the Toons were busy with the final preparations. King Acorn wanted this year's Carol party to be an extra special celebration.
King Acorn was now waiting impatiently for Buster."
King Acorn: "Quickly now,"
Narrator: "He said."
King Acorn: "Our Christmas Tree has arrived just in time. I want you to fetch it, Buster. Furrball can look after Gracie and Gladys until you get back."
Buster: "Will we be able to sing carols, too?"
Narrator: "Asked Buster."
King Acorn: "We'll see."
Narrator: "Promised King Acorn."
Buster: "It would be nice to sing Christmas carols again."
Narrator: "Sighed Buster, as he set off on his important mission.
Buster collected the tree safely, but large snowdrifts lay ahead."
Buster: "I mustn't be late."
Narrator: "He thought."
Buster: "King Acorn is relying on me."
Narrator: "Whistling bravely, Buster tried to move, but he couldn't. There was worse to come!
Poor Buster was snowed under!
Meanwhile, the other toons waited and waited. They were grumbling about Buster for being late."
King Acorn: "Silence!"
Narrator: "Said King Acorn."
King Acorn: "Buster left the Acme Workshop safely, but snow has brought the telephone lines down. We must assume he is stranded."
Narrator: "The toons now felt sorry for Buster, and cold but confident, the twins set off to the rescue.
Suddenly, they came to a drift that was deeper than the rest."
Narrator: "Said Hubie."
Hubie: "I can hear something."
Bertie: "Probably the wind."
Narrator: "Said Bertie."
Hubie: "No, listen!"
Narrator: "Insisted Hubie."
Buster: "Over here!"
Hubie: "Ach! It's Buster! Come on, the poor wee rabbit must be frozen to the fur in there!"
Narrator: "When the animators arrived, it took some time to decide how to dig away the heavy drifts of snow. Buster's animators, who had taken shelter in a nearby cottage, jjoined the rescue. At last. Buster and the precious Christmas tree were freed from the snowdrift.
Then, they set off once more to finish their long journey.
King Acorn greeted them warmly."
King Acorn: "As a reward for all your hard work, you may go and enjoy the carols. Be quick now!"
Narrator: "At Acme Looniversity, all was soon ready."
King Acorn: "One, two, three!"
Narrator: "Suddenly, like magic, Acme Loo was flooded with lights."
King Acorn: "Ladies, gentlemen, and children, I give you three cheers for Buster Bunny and all his friends who have made this occasion possible!"
Narrator: "Suddenly, there was a strange whirring sound. Hamton and Bugs smiled. They knew who it was.
With landing lights shining brightly, Concord Condor touched down gently in the snow, bringing the greatest surprise of all; Father Christmas! Everyone cheered, and the party began.
Buster: "It's no fun getting stuck in the snow,"
Narrator: "Buster whispered to Hamton,"
Buster: "But it was worth it for this party. Happy Christmas, Hamton, Happy Christmas, everyone!"