Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey and Donald's Adventures in Barney's Great Adventure is a first crossover planned to be on YouTube and will be made by BrittalCroftFan.
Cody (Trevor Morgan), his sister Abby (Diana Rice), their best friend Marcella (Kyla Pratt), and their baby brother Fig are dropped off by their parents for a visit at their grandparents' farm. Cody gets hit in his face by a basketball by accident while Abby and Marcella laugh and rub a Barney doll in his face. Cody loses his patience and starts a game of "keep-away" by taking the Barney doll and runs off with it. The two girls go after Cody. He then hides the Barney doll in the shower in the bathroom and the girls catch up with him. Mickey and Donald (with Toodles) then meet the kids, and state that they've been with Barney since. Cody tells them to use their imagination and laughs when he thinks that it is not working. However, the doll comes to life and turns into Barney the purple dinosaur. Mickey and Donald were happy to see them. Cody refuses to believe in Barney, Mickey and Donald at first, claiming that imagination is just for kids and that "real dinosaurs and animals don't talk and real dinosaurs and animals don't laugh." He also states that "cartoon animals don't walk on two legs and cartoon animals don't wear cloths."
That night, Cody wishes for a real adventure for that summer, and to do something no one has done before. A shooting star deposits a large colorful egg in the barn which is discovered by Cody in the morning. Mickey, Donald, Barney and the kids go to tell the grandparents about this, but Barney is distracted by Fig's crying. Grandma suggests to Abby and Marcella that they go see Mrs. Goldfinch. Cody finds Mickey, Donald, Tootles and Barney who has just changed Fig's wet diaper and takes them to see his grandparents. However, Abby and Marcella take Cody, Mickey, Donald and Barney to see Mrs. Goldfinch, who tells them that the egg is a dream maker. Cody knocks the egg off the table which lands on a birdseed truck. The adventure begins when Mickey, Donald (with Toodles), Barney and the others try to recover it through a parade. Mickey, Donald and Barney's friend B.J. catches it when it almost lands on the ground and breaks. Mickey, Donald (with Toodles), Barney and the gang chase the egg throughout a French restaurant, a circus, and fly through the sky on an airplane to continue their pursuit of the egg which is in a hot air balloon. All the while, Baby Bop is looking for her yellow "blankie." B.J. and Baby Bop arrive just in time to see the egg hatch.
After they return the egg to the barn, it finally hatches into a koala-like being named Twinken who shows everyone Abby's dream and then Barney's. Mickey then tells them that his and Donald's dream is that they'll keep the earth clean and safe, and to keep the animal safe and sound. Cody apologizes to Mickey, Donald and Barney for being mean and admits that he thinks they're cool. Mickey, Donald and Barney accepts his apology and tells Cody that they thinks he's cool too and the four share a hug. Twinken shows everyone a magical fireworks display which lands in Barney's arms. Barney begins to sing "I Love You", and everyone else sings with him. Baby Bop gets sleepy, which prompts B.J. to decide that they are ready to go home. The film ends with Barney turning back into a doll with Twinken sitting right next to him, while Mickey and Donald (with Toodles) went back to their home world using the world portal.
- Bret Iwan as Mickey Mouse (voice)
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck (voice)
- Rob Paulsen as Toodles (voice)
- David Joyner (Bob West, voice) as Barney
- Trevor Morgan as Cody
- Diana Rice as Abby
- Kyla Pratt as Marcella
- Jeff Brooks (Patty Wirtz, voice) as B.J.
- Jeff Ayers (Julie Johnson, voice) as Baby Bop
- George Hearn as Grandpa
- Shirley Douglas as Grandma
- David and Edouard Larouche as Baby Fig
- Renee Madeline Le Guerrier as Mildred Goldfinch
- Roch Jutras as Mr. Millet
- Alan Fawcett as Dad
- Jane Wheeler as Mom
Musical numbers in the film
- "The Hollywood Magic" (intro movie music)
- "Barney – The Song" (main title) – Bernadette Peters
- "Do Your Ears Hang Low?" – Barney, Abby, Marcella, Mickey, Donald
- "Imagine" – Barney, Abby, Cody, Marcella, Mickey, Donald
- "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" – Grandpa
- "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" – Barney, Abby, Marcella, Mickey, Donald
- "Old McDonald Had a Farm" – Barney, Abby, Marcella, Mickey, Donald
- "If You're Happy and You Know It" – Barney, Mickey, Donald
- "Who's Inside It?" – Barney, Abby, Cody, Marcella, Mrs. Goldfinch, Mikcey, Donald
- "Stars and Stripes Forever"
- "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" from The Nutcracker
- "If All the Raindrops" – Barney, Mickey
- "We're Gonna Find a Way" – Barney, Abby, Cody, Marcella, Mickey, Donald
- "I Love You" – Barney, B.J., Baby Bop, Abby, Cody, Marcella, Grandma, Grandpa, Mickey, Donald
- "You Can Do Anything" – Stephen Bishop
- "Rainbows Follow the Rain" – Colin Boyd
- "Barney – The Song (Reprise)" – Bernadette Peters