Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mickey Mouse and the Great Toontown Path Show is a thirty-fifth book of the Toontown Path Series made by FlyingDuckManGenesis.
- Mickey Mouse (from Mickey Mouse) as Thomas
- Baloo (from The Jungle Book) as Henry
- Sir Ector (from A Sword in the Stone) as Gordon
- Donald Duck (from Mickey Mouse) as James
- Piglet (from Winnie the Pooh) as Percy
- Firar Tuck (from Robin Hood) as Toby
- Thomas O' Malley (from The Aristocats) as Green Arrow
- Yen Sid (from Mickey Mouse) as Iron Duke
- Forte (from Beauty and the Beast) as Mallard
- Professor Porter (from Tarzan) as Sir Topham Hatt
- Hades (from Hercules) as The Diesel Shunter (does not speak)
- Mia and Tia (from Cars) as Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Duschess (from The Aristocats) as Duschess of Hamilton (cameo)
- Adult Copper (from The Fox and the Hound) as Stephenson's Rocket (cameo)
- Adult Todd (from The Fox and the Hound) as Boxhill (not seen)
- Jiminy Cricket (from Pinocchio) as Duck (mentioned)
- Sonic (from Sonic the Hedgehog) as City Truro (mentioned)
- Aladdin (from Aladdin) as Stepney (mentioned)
- Knuckles (from Sonic the Hedgehog) as Flying Scotsman (mentioned)
Walt Disney Company, Pixar Animation Studio, Warner Bros, Sega, Dic Entertainment/Cookie Jar