Welcome to the Millennial Education mini wiki at Scratchpad!
You can use the box below to create new pages for this mini-wiki. Make sure you type
[[Category:Millennial Education]] on the page before you save it to make it part of the Millennial Education wiki (preload can be enabled to automate this task, by clicking this link and saving that page. Afterwards, you may need to purge this page, if you still see this message).
Millennial Education is what is necessary to prepare and sustain the workforce of the 21st century.
Millennial Education is the culmination of all successes in education and the vision of what is to come.
Millennial Education is an educational philosophy based on sound principles.
Millennial Education is not a single approach to education, but a refinement of everything that works, carefully crafted into an integrated set of tools for educators.
The purpose of Millennial Education is to unify all known educational breakthroughs into a single theory of education. The term “best practices” often describes projects like this, with the idea of collecting all isolated practices that work, allowing professionals to read about such practices and apply them to their own situations. Millennial Education, however, is not just a collection of best practices. It is a unified methodology.
Educators of all backgrounds—teachers, administrators, supervisors, publishers, authors, researchers, support, and more—will be able to apply these principles consistently because they will have a framework for a common approach. Those who are certified in Millennial Education practices will provide the necessary infrastructure for the rest of the educational system until Millennial Education becomes second nature to all educators.
How can we ensure that no child is left behind? How can we tap the full potential of each student? The answers to these two questions are complex, and each requires many components. The two answers will share some things in common, but in many ways they will require two different solutions. Together, however, those two answers will be integrated into Millennial Education.
At the moment, the following questions will be addressed under the Millennial Education approach, with more questions to come:
- How can educators ensure that no child is left behind?
- How can educators tap the full potential of each student?
- How can educators prepare students for the 21st century?
- How can educators help children to discover their personal calling?
- How can educators personalize the curriculum for each child?
- How can educators make school more fun, creating a lifelong passion for learning?
- How can educators make school feel more relevant to students’ lives?
- How can best practices be propagated to all schools?
- Which types of standards should be centralized and strongly encouraged, and which are open to interpretation and flexible implementation? Remember that the system itself is flexible, separately addressing individualized needs in a way that appears most effective.
The latest information on Millennial Education and its World Lyceum project may be found at the Education 2029 web site . Education 2029 is the new identity for Millennial Education.
This wiki, however, allows you to post your own ideas.
- Millennial Education:Educational System
- Millennial Education:Subjects and Curricula
- Millennial Education:Educational Facilities
- Millennial Education:Learning Materials
- Millennial Education:Financial Aid
- Millennial Education:Staff
Related wiki projects include: The Millennial City Project