Min's Birthday is an 16th episode of Season 2 of Barney and Friends. Originally aired in October 18, 1992.
Barney and the kids celebrate Min's 10th birthday, they also make a cake. Also, Adam, Mr. Tenagain, Stella, and Joe having fun!
- Baby Bop
- Ryan (Played by Christina Buenaventura)
- Brian (Played by Toby Scott Ganger)
- Amy (Cameo)
- Adam (Cameo)
- Mr. Tenagain (Cameo)
- Stella the Storyteller (Cameo)
- Joe Scruggs (Cameo)
- Barney Theme Song
- Frosting the Cake
- Happy Birthday in Spanish
- Ta-Ra-Ra Boom-De-Ay
- Nothing Beats a Pizza
- Happy Wanderer
- Everyone is Special
- Happy Birthday to You
- I Love You
- Barney has his Season 2 voice and Late 1992-1993 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 1 voice and Late 1992-1994 costume.
- BJ has his Backyard Gang-Season 2 voice and 1990-1993 costume.
- The Barney costume used in this episode was also seen in "Barney's Magical Musical Adventure".
- The Barney voice used in this episode was also heard in "Having Tens of Fun!".
- The Baby Bop costume used in this episode was also seen in "Imagination Island".
- The Baby Bop voice used in this episode was also heard in "A Splash Party, Please!"
- The BJ costume used in this episode was also seen in "House Hunting with Barney (1990)".
- The BJ costume used in this episode was also heard in "An Adventures of Make Believe".
- Min turns 10 in this episode.
- Min wore a same hairstyle and clothes in Honk, Honk, Goose on the Loose.
- Michael wore a same soccer clothes in Having Tens of Fun
- The Music Arrangement used in this episode was also seen in "Look at Me, I'm Three".
- When the kids say "Barney!" After he came to life, the sound clip is taken "Barney's Talent Show".
- This episode filmed in July 31, 1992.