- Write a short, personal article or reflection of one-page in length (or shorter) about a conspiracy ...
- that awakened you.
- that changed you.
- that surprised you.
- that upset you.
- (Optional) Write a short article or reflection on how you face the challenge of conspiracies impinging ...
- upon you.
- upon your loved ones.
- upon your community.
- (Optional) Write a short article or reflection that suggests how others can begin to see how relevant the understanding of conspiracies is ...
- in a few minutes.
- in a half-hour.
- in a couple hours.
- in a day.
- (Optional) In the shadow of inhumane conspiracies, write a short article or reflection that suggests what can be done to improve our prospects for a decent future ...
- as an individual.
- as a family.
- as a community.
How to Begin
- In your favorite text editor, write your story using a simple markup language as described at the w:c:Help:Tutorial editing tutorial.
- Click on the "Log in / Create account" link (top) to setup an account or to log in.
- Go to the Minitrue main page of this mini wiki.
- Put a title for your story in the box, and click on the "Create" button.
- Cut and paste your text into the editing space.
- Add [[category:Minitrue]] on a line at the bottom of your article.
- Click on the "Show preview" button at the bottom of the page to see how it will look, and make editing changes as needed.
- Click on the "Save page" button to store your writing.
- Return to this page and add a link to your article (above) by editing this page.