Monsters Versus Aliens: The Revenge of Gallaxhar is a TV Special made by Pikachufreak.
- This special features characters from Pokemon, TaleSpin, Hoop-a-Joop, Life With Ally, Jackie Chan Adventures, W.I.T.C.H., Cardcaptors, Magical Doremi, Yu-Gi-Oh!, The Mummy, The Powerpuff Girls, Mew Mew Power, Sabrina: The Animated Series, WarioWare, Mucha Lucha, Static Shock, Sonic X, Captain N: The Game Master, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Loonatics Unleashed, Men In Black: The Series, Star Fox, Teen Titans, Xiaolin Showdown, Ed, Edd N Eddy, Annie The Smart and Genius Girl, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Phantom Investigators, The Winx Club, Donkey Kong Country, TMNT 2003 and Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. In this adaptation, they help Ginormica, B.O.B., Dr. Cockroach, The Missing Link and Insectosaurus on their plans for victory. Unaware to the gang, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs are working with Gallaxhar who is now partners with Coverton. After sending them packing, Ginormica is happy to be usual again.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
- Baloo (Ed Gilbert)
- Kit Cloudkicker (Alan Roberts)
- Rebecca Cunningham (Sally Struthers)
- Molly Cunningham (Janna Michaels)
- Wildcat (Pat Fraley)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Life With Ally
- Ally Williams (Grey DeLisle)
- Carly Lopez (Andrea Baker)
- Lisa Jones (Susan Roman)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
- Will Vandom (Kelly Stables)
- Irma Lair (Candi Milo)
- Taranee Cook (Kali Troy)
- Cornelia Hale (Christel Khalil)
- Hay Lin (Liza del Mundo)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From Magical Doremi
- Dorie Goodwyn (Amy Palant)
- Reanne Griffith (Rebecca Soler)
- Mirabelle Haywood (Kether Donahue)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From The Mummy
- Alex O'Connell (Chris Marquette)
- Evy O'Connell (Grey DeLisle)
- Rick O'Connell (John Schneider)
From The Powerpuff Girls
- Blossom (Catherine Cavadini)
- Bubbles (Tara Strong)
- Buttercup (Elizabeth Daily)
From Mew Mew Power
- Zoey Hanson (Amanda Brown)
- Corina Bucksworth (Andi Whaley)
- Bridget Verdant (Bella Hudson)
- Kikki Benjamin (Kether Donahue)
- Renee Roberts (Mollie Weaver)
From Sabrina: The Animated Series
- Sabrina Spellman (Emily Hart)
- Hilda Spellman (Melissa Joan Hart)
- Zelda Spellman (Melissa Joan Hart)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
From Captain N: The Game Master
- Kevin Keene (Matt Hill)
- Duke (Tomm Wright)
- Megaman (Doug Parker)
- Princess Lana (Venus Terzo)
- Kid Icarus (Alessandro Juliani)
- Simon Belmont (Andrew Kavadas)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
From Men In Black: The Series
- Agent J (Keith Diamond)
- Agent K (Gregg Berger)
From Star Fox
- Fox McCloud (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Falco Lombardi (Derek Stephen Prince)
- Krystal (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Slippy Toad (Tom Gibis)
- Peppy Hare (Michael Lindsay)
From Teen Titans
- Robin (Scott Menville)
- Cyborg (Khary Payton)
- Starfire (Hynden Walch)
- Raven (Tara Strong)
- Beast Boy (Greg Cipes)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Ed, Edd N Eddy
- Eddy (Tony Sampson)
- Ed (Matt Hill)
- Double D (Samuel Vincent)
From Annie The Smart and Genius Girl
- Annie Roberts (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Ellie Cook (Janyse Jaud)
- Brianna Anderson (Nicole Oliver)
From Courage The Cowardly Dog
- Courage (Marty Grabstein)
- Muriel Bagge (Thea White)
- Eustace Bagge (Arthur Anderson)
From Phantom Investigators
- Daemona Prune (Courtney Vineys)
- Kira (Amber Ross)
- Casey (Andrew Decker)
- Jericho (Alecsander Kocev)
From The Winx Club
- Bloom (Liza Jacqueline)
- Layla (Vasthy Mompoin)
- Stella (Amy Birnbaum)
- Flora (Kerry Williams)
- Musa (Lisa Ortiz)
- Tecna (Rebecca Soler)
From Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong (Richard Yearwood)
- Diddy Kong (Andrew Sabiston)
From TMNT 2003
- Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Donatello (Sam Regal)
- Raphael (Frank Frankson)
- Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson)
From Mighty Morphing Power Rangers
- Jason Lee Scott (Austin St. John)
- Zack Taylor (Walter Emanuel Jones)
- Trini Kwan (Thuy Trang)
- Kimberly Hart (Amy Jo Johnson)
- Billy Cranston (David Yost)
- Tommy Oliver (Jason David Frank)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
From Monsters Versus Aliens
- Ginormica (Riki Lindhome)
- B.O.B. (Eric Edelstein)
- Dr. Cockroach (Chris O'Dowd)
- The Missing Link (Diedrich Bader)
- Insectosaurus (Conrad Vernon)
- Gallaxhar (Rainn Wilson)
- Coverton (Jeff Bennett)
- Bulgy Rides Again
- Steam Roller
- Bye George!
- I Want To Conquer The World
- Characters from Monsters Versus Aliens debut.
- It is revealed that Ginormica's real name is Susan Murphy.
- Kimiko is wearing her Pandatown outfit.
- Ally and Scooby get grown into 50 foot persons (as used in the rampage scene)
- Mel and Annie have a lot in common about purple and black striped pantyhose.
- (The special opens with the Monsters Versus Aliens lyrics)
- Narrator: And now, Nickelodeon and DreamWorks' Monsters vs. Aliens.
- Chorus: MVA. MVA. Monsters vs. Aliens! It's us vs. them, foe vs. friend, brain vs. B.O.B.
- B.O.B.: It's a super freaky job!
- The Missing Link: Oh yeah, it's freaky.
- Chorus: MVA. Monsters vs. Aliens! Monsters vs. Aliens! Monsters vs. Aliens! MVA.
- (The special then finds Ginormica and her team with the YTV characters)
- Ginormica: Okay, let's start our takeover plan.
- Ash: Wow.
- Raimundo: That's cool.
- Mel: I believe there's good times.
- Meilin: That's correct.
- Shaggy: Like, you know about Gallaxhar eh?
- Ginormica: Sure.
- Ash: Well Gallaxhar will be fighting with no clothes on.
- (Lexi pounds Ash over the head with her fist)
- Ash: Agh! Oh...
- Kevin: Whoa.
- Baloo: That's gonna leave a mark.
- Lexi: Zip it, Ash! We're talking about our plan not a naked Gallaxhar!
- Daphne: Take it easy, Lexi.
- Rita: You know, what if Gallaxhar is partners with Coverton, you guys?
- Leonardo: What did you mention?
- Zack: I think she said about Gallaxhar and Coverton.
- Ash: (getting up) Wow, really?
- Flea: The Flea is glad about our plan.
- Mel: Just to be clear it means a good idea.
- Ash: Oh, this is gonna be great!
- Mary: You'll like that.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: It's been a good plan since.
- Ally: Hi, Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Annie: We've been expecting you.
- Mr. Conductor 2: We do, Annie. Today, we'll beat Gallaxhar and Coverton.
- Virgil: See, Rich? They're ready to help us.
- Richie: Haven't you heard about Bulgy?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Of course he is. He got a bad attitude. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Bulgy starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: It was a special holiday on the Island of Sodor. Bertie the Bus was working harder than ever before. All the engines were busy too. Duck was waiting for his next journey. Near him stood a red bus. But he didn't look friendly like Bertie. The bus growled as he gazed at the happy passengers.
- Bulgy: Stupid nonsense.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He grumbled.
- Bulgy: I wouldn't have brought them if i've known. I did have a breakdown or something.
- Duck: I'm glad you didn't.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Smiled Duck.
- Duck: You had spoiled their fun.
- Bulgy: Bah! Enjoyment is all you engines lived for. One day railways will be ripped up.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Duck felt shocked at such an idea.
- Duck: We have a friend called Bertie and he's a bus. But he likes the railway. Sometimes he teases us about it, but he'd never want to see it ripped up.
- Bulgy: Heh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Growled the bus.
- Bulgy: I know Bertie. He's too small in size to be in any use.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Duck took no notice.
- Duck: That bus is silly.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He thought as he steamed away. At the junction, Duck told Oliver all about him.
- Oliver: I call him Bulgy.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Chuckled Oliver and then he puffed happily away. But that afternoon when the two engines met again, Oliver was no longer laughing.
- Oliver: Bulgy's friend had come.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said.
- Oliver: He's rude too. He's taking Bulgy's passengers home and leaving Bulgy free to steal ours.
- Duck: But he can't.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Objected Duck.
- Oliver: Bulgy says he can get them to the big station before us.
- Duck: Rubbish!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied Duck.
- Duck: It's much farther by road.
- Oliver: Yeah.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Continued Oliver.
- Oliver: But Bulgy says he knows a shortcut.
- Mr. Conductor 1: That evening, the engines were preparing for the homeward rush.
- Duck: Where are the passengers?
- Mr. Conductor 1: They wondered.
- Oliver: Look!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Shrilled Oliver.
- Oliver: Look at Bulgy. He's a mean scarlet deciever.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Bulgy was wearing a large sign saying: Railway Bus.
- Bulgy: Yaa boo snubs.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He jeered as he roared away.
- Duck: Come on.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Puffed Duck to his coaches.
- Duck: Let's see what he's up to.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Duck wanted to get back at Bulgy, but he wasn't sure how. Then in the distance, Duck saw a man waving a red flag. That meant danger. The line here crosses a narrow road and there was Bulgy wedged firmly under the bridge.
- Duck: So this was his shortcut.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Chuckled Duck.
- Bulgy's Passengers: He tricked us.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Shouted Bulgy's passengers.
- Bulgy's Passengers: He said he was a railway bus, but he wouldn't accept our return tickets. He wanted us to think railways are no good.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Duck's crew examined the bridge.
- Duck's Crew: It's risky, but we must help the passengers.
- Duck: Passengers are urgent.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Agreed Duck. Duck slowly and carefully set off across the bridge. Bulgy wailed as he felt the bridge quiver.
- Bulgy: (groaning) Stop!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He shouted.
- Bulgy: It might fall on me.
- Duck: That would serve you right for telling lies.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Duck. But the bridge didn't collapse. Duck made good time and all the passengers caught their trains. The bridge is now mended, but not unfortunately Bulgy and his ways. He never learned sense. He's a henhouse and his lies can do no harm. The hens never listened to him anyway.
- (Bulgy ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: So that's why Bulgy had become a henhouse.
- Rikochet: Whoa, that's worse.
- Scooby: You'd be leaving right?
- The Conductors: Yep.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Ginormica: Are you ready to help?
- Others: We will.
- (Inside the Jukebox)
- Tito: I'll conquer the world.
- Didi: You're on.
- Tex: Ye know what Tito says?
- Rex: It's our takeover plan.
- Grace: Let's rock, guys.
- (Tito sings I Want To Conquer The World, with the rest doing the instruments)
- Tito: Hey Brother Christian with your high and might errand, Your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying. Hey Sister Bleeding Heart with all of your compassion, Your labors soothe the hurt but can't assuage temptation. Hey man of science with your perfect rules of measure, Can you improve this place with the data that you gather? Hey Mother Mercy can your loins bear fruit forever? Is your fecundity a trammel or a treasure? And I want to conquer the world, Give all the idiots a brand new religion, Put an end to poverty, uncleanliness and toil, Promote equality in all my decisions With a quick wink of the eye And a "God you must be joking!" Hey Mr. Diplomat with your worldly aspirations, Did you see the children cry when you left them at the station? Hey moral soldier you've got righteous proclamation, And precious tomes to fuel your pulpy conflagrations. And I want to conquer the world, Give all the idiots a brand new religion, Put an end to poverty, uncleanliness and toil, Promote equality in all of my decisions I want to conquer the world, Expose the culprits and feed them to the children, I'll do away with air pollution and then all save the whales, We'll have peace on earth and global communion. I want to conquer the world! (x4)
- (I Want To Conquer The World ends)
- (Back with the others, they're off to find Gallaxhar and Coverton)
- Ash: Now, where do we beat these two?
- Mary: I don't know.
- (The Kankers step in)
- Lee: Hey you.
- Marie: We want answers.
- May: What are you searching?
- Eddy: Kankers huh?
- Al: We're looking for Gallaxhar and Coverton.
- Ally: Do you know where they are?
- Lee: They're at the nearest local mart.
- Ed: The local mart!?
- Double D: Now now, we want help.
- (The Conductors reappear)
- Mr. Conductor 1: You girls seem to be quite an experience.
- Evy: Oh, Conductors, we need to find Gallaxhar and Coverton.
- Rick: Do you know where they are?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Not in this place.
- Muriel: Gee, what a joker.
- Eustace: What about Bulgy?
- Mr. Conductor 3: He got to behave when he was back on the road. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 3 blows his whistle and Bulgy Rides Again starts)
- Mr. Conductor 3: In the summertime there is no better place to be than the Island of Sodor. The engines are happy to show vacationers the wonderful sights to be seen. But this year, there was a problem. Thomas and Emily were in the foundry for repairs.
- Sir Topham Hatt: I need to find a way to carry more passengers.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Grumbled Sir Topham Hatt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: We have more vacationers.
- Emily: And fewer engines.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Said Emily.
- Thomas: A double decker problem.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Added Thomas.
- Sir Topham Hatt: A double decker problem? Hmm.
- Mr. Conductor 3: This gave Sir Topham Hatt an idea. He drove straight to Bulgy's field. Bulgy is a double decker bus. He was turned into a henhouse after he caused the silly accident.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Good news, Bulgy, i'm putting you back on the road.
- Bulgy: Thank you, sir. I'll be the best bus ever.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Bulgy never liked being a henhouse anyway. The next day, he went to the foundry.
- Thomas: Bulgy!
- Mr. Conductor 3: Exclaimed Thomas.
- Thomas: What are you doing here?
- Bulgy: I'm being repaired, i'm going back on the road.
- Emily: I think you'll be helping the new farmer.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Said Emily.
- Emily: He needs to deliver his vegetables around the island.
- Bulgy: Vegetables!? Hmph! I'm going to carry passengers!
- Mr. Conductor 3: Soon, Bulgy was refitted inside and out. He looked smart and shiny. Even James was impressed.
- James: Ooooo.
- Mr. Conductor 3: When Bulgy returned to his field, the hens thought their old house looked splendid.
- Bulgy's Driver: We'll start in the morning.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Said his driver.
- Bulgy's Driver: You'll stay here tonight.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Bulgy was soon fast asleep. But the hens missed their old home. One by one, they crept aboard and went to sleep in the luggage racks. Bulgy knew nothing. The next morning Bulgy picked up lots of passengers.
- Bulgy: All aboard.
- Mr. Conductor 3: He tooted and set off for the station. He was driving so smoothly that the hens didn't wake up. All was well until Bulgy turned a corner. Trevor was pulling a haycart.
- Bulgy: Get out of my way!
- Mr. Conductor 3: He overtook Trevor. Bulgy swerved, the hens woke up, the passengers panicked and Bulgy's driver lost control. The hens were frightened. They flapped, they squawked.
- Bulgy's Passengers: Stop!
- Mr. Conductor 3: Cried Bulgy's passengers.
- Bulgy's Passengers: We want to get off!
- Mr. Conductor 3: The passengers were covered in feathers and broken eggs. They were very cross.
- Bulgy's Passengers: This bus is full of hens!
- Mr. Conductor 3: They complained.
- Bulgy's Passengers: We shall tell Sir Topham Hatt.
- Bulgy: It's not my fault.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Sulked Bulgy. Sir Topham Hatt sent Bulgy to be cleaned.
- Bulgy: Silly hens, silly passengers, you can have them both.
- Emily: The farmer still needs help with his vegetables.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Said Emily.
- Bulgy: A vegetable bus? Hmmm, hey that's not such a bad idea.
- Thomas: And we're back carrying passengers.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Smiled Thomas. Bulgy is happy now. He has new green paintwork and a smart serving hatch. Sir Topham Hatt agreed he could become the island's only vegetable stand on wheels. Bulgy likes carrying vegetables. They don't lay eggs and they never complained.
- (Bulgy Rides Again ends)
- Mr. Conductor 3: